90 day reporting and extension of stay at same time

Hi Guys I will be flying back into the country on 27th October this year, entering with a re-entry permit.

From my understanding I have 90 days from the date of re-entry to report to immigration, i.e. 27 October 2018 to 25 January 2019, if that is correct,

my extension of stay based on being married to a Thai is due for renewal on the 30th January 2019

and I am also of the understanding that they give you 7 days grace after your due date to go in for your 90 reporting, if that is also correct,

would I be able to kill 2 birds with one stone and do my 90 days and extension of stay at the same time on the 30th January 2019 without any penalty/fine.

Last time the 90 days fell on a Friday and the extension of stay renewal was on the Monday, but they wouldn't accommodate me and I had to do the 3 hour round trip again on Monday.

Thanks in advance.

You can do both of them at the same time if you are within the 15 days before or 7 days after widow allowed to do the 90 day report.

You can do your extension up to 30 days early. No need to wait for the last day.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

27 October 2018 to 25 January 2019, if that is correct

Exact due date is January 24.

Time window for 90 day report start at January 10 and ends at January 30.
So no problem to do both at one visit from January 10 to 30.

And as ubonjoe wrote, it's not necessary to wait for last day with the extension.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do both of them at the same time if you are within the 15 days before or 7 days after widow allowed to do the 90 day report.

You can do your extension up to 30 days early. No need to wait for the last day.

That's perfect Joe and KhunBENQ so anytime between the 10th and 30th of January 2019, "I like that"