I am Being Blackmailed and want to prosecute this Skank

PhuketAmerican

Met this girl on FB, I went to the hotel she recomnnended,she said just for fun dont woryy Im not a home wrecker.  THEN:  next day  Here is her messages:

Babe
You Dont believe I have that I can send for exam if you like
You are worse man as I through you are mice and honest but is was not truth and lie
I tried nice but you want me to be bad
And I just need to be friend whatever is happen and you said I need money
Alright I do everything you say then
So you say want be friend then be friend meet have lunch OK and you said I want money OK
Last time saying now and if you not do it I will do everything to <deleted> you up
So 1000 in my acc tomorrow morning to safe your married life and every will he past
Do all that then cause you Dont want have good friend
I will be an evil then
OK ?
So ?

So she says if I dont send her 1000 she emails y wife all the photos she secretly took.  \If I pay her off, get the videos/photos deleted, can I prosecute her with the police?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Blackmailed for a 1,000 Baht. Clearly not just a skank, but a cheap one at that.

If you think there is a chance she might have incriminating photos, give her a grand with a wai, a smile and wander away.

The chances of her doing anything are slim. Personally I would just ignore her.

Then again, my wife has left me already, so I don't have to worry about that sort of potential fallout.

It's gotta be s recurring payment plan that. 1000 baht a week is worth the hassle you have coming your way but maybe you can negotiate a bi-monthly meet with her included in the price since you have no issue being a cheat.

My first thought was how did she get his wife's address.  Then Bingo  "Met her on FB."   Ouch. Sorry.  I have no advice to offer this poor guy unfortunately except advise everyone to NOT meet people on public Social media where they have all your life details.  

Like Rc2702, I think 1,000 baht  seems too low unless it is about to be ramped up and made a weekly payment.

P.S.  Hell, I never even used my own real first name and that was back when I was single and paying to play.

Why do you tell her your married in the first place? You should have kept everything away from her. 

Too late now , the best you can do is hand over some money and hope she will not continue . If she does , then a lawyer and then you can go further with it . But it will cost you.

8 minutes ago, PhuketAmerican said:

If I pay her then go to cops will that work?

If you think you can do that, and have an ongoing court case for years, without ever having to explain to the wife, what it is all about, then, Yeah, I reckon you are OK. Then again, there is reality. Ever thought of coming clean to the missus and admit to having strayed, a little and ask for forgiveness? Then invite said skank to go for her life!

You have been playing away from home after all!

Personally, I wouldn't pay, and tell her that you don't care if she, and your wife, both f%*k off. 

Plenty more pretty Thai girls to replace them both. 

Unless, of course, you have put everything in your wife's name, in which case, there's also the possibility your wife is in on it, and I don't mean for the 1000 baht.  ?

3 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

If you want to go down that path, you will need to go to the cops first, so they can film / witness the payment, and possibly record any conversation, as evidence. 

And then if they find anything incriminating on her camera, pay them several times more than she wanted to keep it quiet.

Very slippery slope involving our local heroes in brown in anything, with a whiff of a few dollars in the air.

Or run the risk of having the newspapers and TV tell the wife and everyone else too.

6 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

And then if they find anything incriminating on her camera, pay them several times more than she wanted to keep it quiet.

Very slippery slope involving our local heroes in brown in anything, with a whiff of a few dollars in the air.

Or run the risk of having the newspapers and TV tell the wife and everyone else too.

As mentioned in another post, it would not be my course of action, but the OP seems to think the police can be used to either, make the problem go away, or for them to exact some type of revenge, on his behalf.

I agree with what you say, if she is charged, it will be in the media, so the wife find out, and if she pays money to the police to not be charged, the photos, if any exist, will then be released anyway.  Then, as you say, the police might want a lot of money, to make the problem go away for the OP, but who knows if the photos have been backed up, and are now stored at another location.

That's why I would tell her to f%*k off, and then deal with the consequences of my actions. 

He could always try this approach with his wife.  But it didn't work too well for this guy.  ?

58 minutes ago, PhuketAmerican said:

But blackmail is illegal, think I can get her done? I think she takes drugs too. Id love to semd this skank ti hell

yes it is, and using facebook to do it is also a crime under the computer crimes act.

there is one crucial question though: what evidence does she have that she could show your wife?

44 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Ever thought of coming clean to the missus and admit to having strayed, a little and ask for forgiveness? 

If you take this option make sure you hide all the knives and scissors first.?

Seriously, this woman probably does not have any "secretly taken photos", or she would have posted them to you already, to prove she has them.

Worst case scenario, she has the photos - Deny, deny, deny -  Not me, all farang look the same -  Mistaken identity - I'm disappointed that my wife would believe some gold-digging nutcase rather than your her own loving husband.

a Thai wife has a natural inbuilt reserve of expectattions:

One is the expectation of any husband of a Thai wife, to have a Mia Noi; but just for the sxx bit, (which is okay within itself)

But that's only 'if' he's not also supporting her with $$$ (the bit the wife will not be okay with) as that MiaNoi $upport thing is the only 'last straw' that matter$$$) 

so, if you did go ahead and pay her the ransom; the wife would see only that you are supporting the Mia Noi financially

Result =  Scrotectomy

Ok - without the lecture about being a dog... clearly you don't want to disrupt your family life and fear gravely should anything be sent to your wife. 

1) Delete your Facebook account / Delete your Wife's facebook account. 

2) When your Wife regains access and re-opens her facebook account, set the highest level of privacy so no one outside of her friends list can contact her.

3) Set up a new Facebook account with the highest level of privacy so you cannot be viewed or contacted by people outside of your 'new' friends list.

4) Don't make any contact with the blackmailing girl again. 

5) Change your phone number.

6) And finally it has to be said, learn your lesson.... Don't be so silly to risk your marriage again.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ok - without the lecture about being a dog... clearly you don't want to disrupt your family life and fear gravely should anything be sent to your wife. 

1) Delete your Facebook account / Delete your Wife's facebook account. 

2) When your Wife regains access and re-opens her facebook account, set the highest level of privacy so no one outside of her friends list can contact her.

3) Set up a new Facebook account with the highest level of privacy so you cannot be viewed or contacted by people outside of your 'new' friends list.

4) Don't make any contact with the blackmailing girl again. 

5) Change your phone number.

6) And finally it has to be said, learn your lesson.... Don't be so silly to risk your marriage again.

Oh come on Richard....where's the fun in that?

When you get married in most countries it's supposed to be a commitment to monogamy ... so, I don't mean to be judgmental but I can't see that it's anything more than you getting what you deserve. It's not the black mail girl that is the problem. It's you straying. You wanted two for the price of one ?

You want out? Man up and tell your wife you cheated and it'll be finished

Either call her hand to see if she is bluffing and don't pay or go tell your wife you strayed. 

Whatever way it is going to work out, you're <deleted> if she produces photos or not because you did something stupid.

Sure, she may be bluffing but looks like she has done this before you came along, so she just may have the goods on you?

Do you just sit tight and hope nothing comes from this?

Man, tough choice but once you cross that line, no going back...

Hope it was worth it ... 

Archived