I am Being Blackmailed and want to prosecute this Skank

PhuketAmerican

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking the lady's message at face value, it seems that the OP was not nice to her in some way; initially came across as a kind and pleasant fellow, but displayed a totally different side to his character eventually.  In the cold light of day, she decided to get some recompense?  Perhaps her demands for some kind of quid quo pro are reasonable, although her methods of going about it are questionable.

2 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Not so sure if that was sent to the OP the next day. Certainly seems a bit pre-meditated to me. Also being able to get the wife's email address from an unsecured FB account, perhaps not rocket science but I reckon planned from the start.

As others have guessed, don't think this is going to end with a one off payment of 1,000 baht.

I agree with you and said so in another post.  However he seemed to have so few options it might be worth 1 or 2K and would be not much worse off.

Tell her to go right ahead and send "whatever" to your wife. 

If she does, tell her you and your wife will go to the police, take her message with you and charge her with criminal extortion which carries a 10 - 15 year jail term. Tell her that she most definitely will be found guilty because of the threats she made to you in her message.

Blackmail is the gift that keep on giving.
Call her bluff. Be brave.

P.S. Don't deliver this message via email or any other written communication.

16 hours ago, PhuketAmerican said:

But blackmail is illegal, think I can get her done? I think she takes drugs too. Id love to semd this skank ti hell

You do realize everything you write about this is discoverable if you go to police or hire a civil lawyer. My advice to you is shut up. You don’t use nice words and you are making yourself look bad also. I am sure she has another story and you calling her a skank and desiring to send her to hell makes you look like a bully idiot. 

Met this girl on FB, I went to the hotel she recomnnended,she said just for fun dont woryy Im not a home wrecker.  THEN:  next day  Here is her messages:

Reading the girl's message, you don't seem to be a good guy and I don't even want to know what you did to her, all the lies you gave her, etc.

You betrayed your wife and now you're trying to blame somebody you were not honest to? I truly hope that she'll receive money and will tell your wife what a nice guy you are. No idea who the skunk here is. 

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are screwed mate.

if you met her on FB you were asking for trouble.

If you want some extra marital fun, meet them on a dating site, and tell them you dont have FB.

Its really easy mate.

cant see this ending well.

It surprises me that you had the misfortune (perhaps you were under the influence of some substance), but why on earth would you want to engage in sexual relations with a person who is described thus: She seems to fit both definitions. 

SKANK : 

noun a sleazy or unpleasant person.
verb : to swindle or deceive.
Having said that, I hope your attractive wife has the character to forgive your straying and forget this whole incident.  A visit to the gold shop may be in order here.

Ignore it, close down your FB account. If she tells the wife it will be by phone not face to face, she has your wifes phone number ? You could tell her you have reported her message to the police.

It won't stop at 1,000 Baht, once you have paid once it will be on going.

There is no point in involving the police in such a trivial matter.

Obviously, delete/unfriend her from FB, and change your privacy settings so only friends can see what is on your site, or post on it.

Tell her you have sent her emails to the police and then block her from your phone.

You won't hear anymore from her.

16 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

As mentioned in another post, it would not be my course of action, but the OP seems to think the police can be used to either, make the problem go away, or for them to exact some type of revenge, on his behalf.

I agree with what you say, if she is charged, it will be in the media, so the wife find out, and if she pays money to the police to not be charged, the photos, if any exist, will then be released anyway.  Then, as you say, the police might want a lot of money, to make the problem go away for the OP, but who knows if the photos have been backed up, and are now stored at another location.

That's why I would tell her to f%*k off, and then deal with the consequences of my actions. 

He could always try this approach with his wife.  But it didn't work too well for this guy.  ?

I smell a Trumpanzee 

Archived