I am Being Blackmailed and want to prosecute this Skank

PhuketAmerican

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want mia nois and make love with different women  in today's world of modern technology , you need to be smart. 

This is what you should have done .  

Buy 3 phones with 3 numbers, open a Facebook account for each phone and other apps like Line for each phone. 

Give them a fake name and off you go .  

Have sex and enjoy and cheat on your wife.  

4 minutes ago, balo said:

If you want mia nois and make love with different women  in today's world of modern technology , you need to be smart. 

This is what you should have done .  

Buy 3 phones with 3 numbers, open a Facebook account for each phone and other apps like Line for each phone. 

Give them a fake name and off you go .  

Have sex and enjoy and cheat on your wife.  

The thread will be soon continued with a happy duck swallowing a little snake. ?

Show the message to your wife and say your FB account was hacked. 

That is the easy part but I will roll the dice on this one?  She is asking for a 1000 baht maybe as a start but the chances of her actually being able to afford a hidden camera?  

Think?  did you do her at her place?  ?

Tell her you have discussed her message to you with a good friend who is a Police officer. Tell her that if she sends anything to me or my wife again that charges will be brought against her and she will be arrested and prosecuted for extortion. I can assure you she will look for another fool.

21 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's gotta be s recurring payment plan that. 1000 baht a week is worth the hassle you have coming your way but maybe you can negotiate a bi-monthly meet with her included in the price since you have no issue being a cheat.

Lol you need a doctor my man..This skank gets 0 but she will get jail time for extortion

22 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Wow! Blackmailed for a 1,000 Baht. Clearly not just a skank, but a cheap one at that.

If you think there is a chance she might have incriminating photos, give her a grand with a wai, a smile and wander away.

The chances of her doing anything are slim. Personally I would just ignore her.

Then again, my wife has left me already, so I don't have to worry about that sort of potential fallout.

She is in serious trouble admitting she did it willing and later extorting a individual. It's considered by Thai law a serious offence. Obviously she is yaba user and bad ho.

There's always a sucker as the BKK POLICE say kwaii bitch. I know Thais that would float her down the canal if she threatened there wives. She just needs a ruff up

21 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

As mentioned in another post, it would not be my course of action, but the OP seems to think the police can be used to either, make the problem go away, or for them to exact some type of revenge, on his behalf.

I agree with what you say, if she is charged, it will be in the media, so the wife find out, and if she pays money to the police to not be charged, the photos, if any exist, will then be released anyway.  Then, as you say, the police might want a lot of money, to make the problem go away for the OP, but who knows if the photos have been backed up, and are now stored at another location.

That's why I would tell her to f%*k off, and then deal with the consequences of my actions. 

He could always try this approach with his wife.  But it didn't work too well for this guy.  ?

It's a bluff she is a scum bag. For a 1000 I can have her used as a speedball in Phuket. Give her what she's worth 0

Seems to me you made your bed and now you must lie in it.

Ironic all the righteous indignation about the girl and her motives and of course for many on here it is her nationality that is her biggest downfall.

Play with fire and expect to get burnt.

Your wife clearly deserves someone honest not feckless. That you cry 'oh its not fair' speaks volumes about your hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Expatthailover said:

Seems to me you made your bed and now you must lie in it.

Ironic all the righteous indignation about the girl and her motives and of course for many on here it is her nationality that is her biggest downfall.

Play with fire and expect to get burnt.

Your wife clearly deserves someone honest not feckless. That you cry 'oh its not fair' speaks volumes about your hypocrisy. 

Bla bla

1 minute ago, Media1 said:

Ice head ho

Maybe she is a ice head ho, but she could also say that the OP raped her. These women are not intelligent, but they are as sharp as a sh*t house rat.

I`m married and have had several propositions from Thai women in the past and asked myself, what exactly do they want for me? That I`m sure is not just my charismatic charm.

There is no such thing as a free ride (excuse the pun), these women can be big trouble and I treat with great caution, especially being a Farang in Thailand ripe for extortion. If not a troll, wishing the OP good luck, and may this be a lesson to all the guys that think with the dangly bits between their legs, rather than the grey matter between their ears.

22 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

My first thought was how did she get his wife's address.  Then Bingo  "Met her on FB."   Ouch. Sorry.  I have no advice to offer this poor guy unfortunately except advise everyone to NOT meet people on public Social media where they have all your life details.  

<snip>

I must be missing something. My email address does not appear on my Facebook page. Their email addresses do not appear on my friends' Facebook pages. Facebook wants to force you to use their message channel, presumably another data item they can sell (the fact that you contacted another party in a given location -- probably sold to national intelligence agencies as well as commercial companies). Anyway, when I was married (they both passed away) I would never have dared to go with a hooker. "Who dares, wins." Or maybe loses, the old saying doesn't include that.

4 minutes ago, Acharn said:

I must be missing something. My email address does not appear on my Facebook page. Their email addresses do not appear on my friends' Facebook pages. Facebook wants to force you to use their message channel, presumably another data item they can sell (the fact that you contacted another party in a given location -- probably sold to national intelligence agencies as well as commercial companies). Anyway, when I was married (they both passed away) I would never have dared to go with a hooker. "Who dares, wins." Or maybe loses, the old saying doesn't include that.

But if your wife is named they can search for her F.B. page and try to approach her and I understand other relatively simple tricks too.

this is what happens when you think with your d*ck , mate, you made this situation happen, why be married if you are going to screw around, no sympathy at all, would tell you what I really think but would probably be sent on a holiday by the mods

On 8/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, NamKangMan said:

As mentioned in another post, it would not be my course of action, but the OP seems to think the police can be used to either, make the problem go away, or for them to exact some type of revenge, on his behalf.

I agree with what you say, if she is charged, it will be in the media, so the wife find out, and if she pays money to the police to not be charged, the photos, if any exist, will then be released anyway.  Then, as you say, the police might want a lot of money, to make the problem go away for the OP, but who knows if the photos have been backed up, and are now stored at another location.

That's why I would tell her to f%*k off, and then deal with the consequences of my actions. 

He could always try this approach with his wife.  But it didn't work too well for this guy.  ?

What do you mean? It seems to have worked well. He was not removed from office, his wife stayed with him--dubious reward that--his presidential approval rating is higher than Trump's, and his speaking fees are higher than all former presidents. Indeed, slick Willy has remained slick; and even got head with his pizza in the oval office.

13 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Maybe she is a ice head ho, but she could also say that the OP raped her. These women are not intelligent, but they are as sharp as a sh*t house rat.

I`m married and have had several propositions from Thai women in the past and asked myself, what exactly do they want for me? That I`m sure is not just my charismatic charm.

There is no such thing as a free ride (excuse the pun), these women can be big trouble and I treat with great caution, especially being a Farang in Thailand ripe for extortion. If not a troll, wishing the OP good luck, and may this be a lesson to all the guys that think with the dangly bits between their legs, rather than the grey matter between their ears.

She is a criminal and will see a cage and maybe a busted head if she's not carefull

Archived