Im getting very bored

georgegeorgia

5 weeks into my 7 weeks stay im starting to get very bored.

my friends have gone back yesterday to Australia so im left here by myself.

I have done the bars, etc etc ,maybe I would like to go shopping at markets ,but apart from that its sitting in my hotel room watching TV

Ironically when I was back in Australia I wanted to be in Pattaya ,now I dont mnd going home.

theres only so many massages etc I can do.

maybe i should of just enjoyed 2 weeks rather than 7

The first few weeks were awaesome,we done everything 24 hours,parachuting, restaurants,buffets ,bars ,movies,shopoing ,art galleries,etc but anyway they went home on saturday so im here by myself i feeling bored and a bit lonely

is there anywhere i can go tonight?

no use ditting in bars and being ignored most times it gets boring too

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to Nong Nooch gardens, on the road out to Sattahip.  If you have not been before be prepared to go back again the next day.    You have to be a very dull person to not find lots to see there.  I think it is the most amazing place.  The size of it is daunting.   Try just guessing the number of potted trees on the road in,  BEFORE you see the nurseries.  The new dinosaur place is astounding.   Theatre shows are over rated and overpriced in my opinion but the rest of the place is fantastic.  They even have resort accomodation there.  There are a few other neat places to visit around Pattaya too.   Look for signs or pick up a What to do in Pattaya handout from somewhere.  Or arrange a 1 or 2 day tour to Angkor over the border in Cambodia if you have not been.   It is not that far and will soak up maybe 4-6 days if you go by mini bus.   4 must sees:  Angkor itself, Bayong,  Ta Promh, the elephant terraces  and if you can, the womans temple but it is a bit of a drive out.  Be real careful of the food at restaurants on day tours, particularly anything uncooked. I would always take my own food & drink now.  I have been sick with suspected food poison 3 times because the tour busses and guides take you where they get the best kick backs, not where the best food is.

I live 1.5 hrs drive away so I am not pumping for anyone. 

Go to hugs or hug me a gogo in Soi post office.

3-4 totally naked girls will keep you occupied or annoy the crap out of you to buy them drinks.

if that becomes boring they have a big tv, at least can enjoy watching tv on a big screen 

38 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Buzz up to BKK or even Ayutthaya, plenty of temples to examine.

Book a van tour somewhere, Kanchanaburi is a good trip but maybe a bit far from Patters.

A van tour, Crossy? What has the OP done to deserve that?

It is very true that you can have too much of a good thing.

Next time up you might want to do three weeks, go home and recover for a while, and then another three.

You are showing your age though, cos when I was in my youth, 7 weeks would not have been anywhere near long enough!

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Last time I tried cost me an arm and a leg in lady drinks and   That’s for the ones who I did not like 

whats your experiences like?

That was a long time ago. On the other hand, a smile never cost anything. It you that decide how much you buy. 
My experience since almost 8 years back, is a calm and steady relationship with no problems. Thanks for asking.

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Last time I tried cost me an arm and a leg in lady drinks and   That’s for the ones who I did not like 

whats your experiences like?

Just like dove hunting, never let them see the whites of your eyes. Eye contact is the first step to an empty wallet. Smile, Lol, better off leaving your cash on the curb.

No one is forcing you to stay somewhere where you are bored.  Why not fly up to Tokyo, Osaka, or Seoul.  You certainly won't be bored there.  Maybe head to Jakarta to watch the Asian Games in person.  

Why do you think you're being ignored in bars? If ignored in one, go to the next one.  Buy a few lady drinks and you won't be ignored any longer that's for certain.

1 hour ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

It is very true that you can have too much of a good thing.

Next time up you might want to do three weeks, go home and recover for a while, and then another three.

You are showing your age though, cos when I was in my youth, 7 weeks would not have been anywhere near long enough!

did the girls look like they do now (when you were in your youth)  ?  Only good thing is because of their

size they are easier to locate now, as one loses his eyesight.

Archived