Im getting very bored

georgegeorgia

You seem to be convinced this is due to the lack of external stimuli. Feelings like this are usually related to some internal issue. Most of these are too deep to be resolved without some in depth analysis, but as the Latin saying goes, mens sana in corpore sano. This should help in the short them. Start working out, drink less or not at all, eat plant based whole foods, travel around a bit, and definitely think about starting a meditation practice.

And for god's sake, move out of Pattaya - this place is worse than Nana, if you can imagine that. I mean, 7 weeks there? What's next on your list of stimulating destinations? South Sudan? Aleppo? Mississippi?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go  to electric blue on soi 15 and buy the girls some drinks...Take it from there. Go to Harlan Goldsteins restaurant on Cozy beach Soi 2. Go to the scooters bar on Soi Buakao and Soi LK metro. Go for rooftop cocktails Siam@Siam. Take a trip to Bangkok, do the tourist things then go crazy girls Soi 23. Go to the massage parlour on soi 24/1 Go to Ayudthaya by boat and See the monkey temple in Lopburi.

In Pattaya Check big buddha, Buddha mountain , silver lakes, and the massive Chinese temple with terracotta warriors, night market in Threppasit, giant wooden carved temple in Pattaya Naklua.  Grab a girl for a few days and show her around. ABSOLUTELY NO POINT hanging out with lads in Patraya.

28 minutes ago, swissie said:

Let's face it brothers. Once the Testosterone-Level drops below zero, Pattaya is just another place in the Universe.

Testosterone is the fuel that fuels the place, not the pristine beaches.
Cheers.

You have a point 

35 minutes ago, swissie said:

Let's face it brothers. Once the Testosterone-Level drops below zero, Pattaya is just another place in the Universe.

Testosterone is the fuel that fuels the place, not the pristine beaches.
Cheers.

Testosterone cypionate 200ml a week. Available in a pharmacy near you.

And away you go.....

Don't leave Pattaya

Reject the garden tours

Forget the trekking

Skip the diving

Never mind the temples

Ignore Man City

I'd be in no hurry

To go Kanchanaburi

And, books are for shnooks

Do the usual thing...

Wake up at 16:00

Eat too much

Drink waaaay too much

Find a lady you'll eventually wish you'd never met

Go to bed at dawn

& repeat

...force yourself.

image.jpeg.ed562cb12c733e24ea2a83eb01caa824.jpeg

Just now, Michaelaway said:

Don't leave Pattaya

Reject the garden tours

Forget the trekking

Skip the diving

Never mind the temples

Ignore Man City

I'd be in no hurry

To go Kanchanaburi

And, books are for shnooks

Do the usual thing...

Wake up at 16:00

Eat too much

Drink waaaay too much

Find a lady you'll eventually wish you'd never met

Go to bed at dawn

& repeat

...force yourself.

image.jpeg.ed562cb12c733e24ea2a83eb01caa824.jpeg

Not bad advice

17 minutes ago, faraday said:

Absolutely not.

Before this ends up in the "Health" sub-forum, why "absolutely not"? Just curious.

- A natural way to boost T-Level is to take a bus-tour in Pattaya looking at all those Temples. (Boring me to tears).
After that, returning to Pattaya City, I feel that my T-Level is somewhat restored.
Cheers.

11 minutes ago, The manic said:

And you inject it yourself without medical supervision?

No need. They put in the food at 'Took Lae Di' instead of puhmchaloat.

I mean why else would BOTH their restaurants be chock full of the visibly unbored old duffers at all hours of the day and night?

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

Before this ends up in the "Health" sub-forum, why "absolutely not"? Just curious.

- A natural way to boost T-Level is to take a bus-tour in Pattaya looking at all those Temples. (Boring me to tears).
After that, returning to Pattaya City, I feel that my T-Level is somewhat restored.
Cheers.

Too high dose.

200mg every 7 days, will, if you have normal Testosterone levels, increase it too much & give additional issues.

There is a thread running about supplementing low testosterone.

Have provided a simple answer, but adding more Testosterone, is quite involved.

:smile:

20 minutes ago, The manic said:

And you inject it yourself without medical supervision?

Checkout YouTube videos.

Its really not such a big deal.

Children deficient in the stuff inject themselves. Its a natural hormone. I'd do more damage to my body eating bread.

Take a trip up to the golden triangle. Phu chi fah is amazing. This is such a beautiful country, you are in a rut you have created and seem to not understand that the cause of your boredom is your life choices. Break out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Nothing wrong in admitting you're bored.  I've only ever stayed in Patts for two days at a time as I know I couldn't cope with anymore than that.

But, there's a whole load of Thailand out there beyond the city limits of Pattaya.  Travel, food and accommodation can obviously be as cheap as you want them to be.

Why not head to Bangkok for a few days and start from there or take the boat to Hua Hin and make that your starting point.  

It would be a sad waste of time to sit in your hotel for the last two weeks of your holiday.  

Sounds like you've had your fill of Pattaya.  If so, you could change your flight and head back to Oz early.  But, another option, as others have said, is to do some traveling elsewhere.  Lots to see and do in Bangkok. Then maybe hop a short flight to Siem Riep--wonderful, fun town--and tour Angkor Wat.  Or, Chiang Mai.  The nice thing is you're only a few hours flight to lots of places--either out of the Bangkok airports or U-Tapao.  Air Asia can get you to Kuala Lumpur in only a couple hours with flights out of U-Tapao airport, about a half hour away.  Singapore and Hong Kong are also possibilities.  All inexpensive flights.  Pick a place, pack your bag, and get going.

1 hour ago, stud858 said:

Checkout YouTube videos.

Its really not such a big deal.

Children deficient in the stuff inject themselves. Its a natural hormone. I'd do more damage to my body eating bread.

No they do not!

Stop giving stupid advice.

20 minutes ago, faraday said:

No they do not!

Stop giving stupid advice.

Talk to people who take the stuff. Why they take it and how it helps them. In the situation here where the chap may be feeling depressed.  Testerone shots with an exercise routine may help. There is too much scare mantra on the topic which I also felt stopped me from trying it at first.

I'm glad I did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5GAyZzDpNU

6 hours ago, BestB said:

Go to hugs or hug me a gogo in Soi post office.

3-4 totally naked girls will keep you occupied or annoy the crap out of you to buy them drinks.

if that becomes boring they have a big tv, at least can enjoy watching tv on a big screen 

I never knew It on was nude...I'll check it out.

11 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Talk to people who take the stuff. Why they take it and how it helps them. In the situation here where the chap may be feeling depressed.  Testerone shots with an exercise routine may help. There is too much scare mantra on the topic which I also felt stopped me from trying it at first.

I'm glad I did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5GAyZzDpNU

Strokes, hearts attacks, high blood pressure, violent mood swings, aggression etc are all associated with incorrect dosages thus medical supervision is required not for the injection but for the on going  measurement of testosterone levels.

1 minute ago, The manic said:

Strokes, hearts attacks, high blood pressure, violent mood swings, aggression etc are all associated with incorrect dosages thus medical supervision is required not for the injection but for the on going  measurement of testosterone levels.

Sure , u can check in with a doc for monitoring and finding your sweet spot.

Great advice.

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Last time I tried cost me an arm and a leg in lady drinks and   That’s for the ones who I did not like 

whats your experiences like?

You need more focus. Give all your attention to the girl you actually do like and largely ignore the others, including saying no to buying them drinks (other than the one you're sat with). They excel in group hustling and things can quickly spiral out of control this way. Stay focused and they'll respect you for it - they'll size you up as a punter, not a sucker. 

If your'e only on a long holiday , like 7 weeks , I would not stay in Pattaya more than maybe 2 weeks. It will probably be more expensive for you too , buying all those bar girls drinks.   Instead I would travel all around Thailand , and Cambo / Vietnam .  Go experience something new every week , staying in Pattaya for 7 weeks only as a tourist sounds boring, there are limitations for what to do as a tourist , when you get bored of the barscene. 

I live here so I can't escape it.  Watching a good movie at home is more interesting than stay in a bar with drunken tourists and girls screaming at you for no other reason than empty your pocket. 

Archived