Over 90 % of Thai voters rank candidates’ integrity as top priority in elections

webfact

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I like future forward.. seems like a good option.. not realistic that they will win.. but if enough vote for him he might get even more next time.

I hear he was one of the idiots supporting Suthep, let's pray  to god he doesn't get any votes. What a tool. 

41 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

I hear he was one of the idiots supporting Suthep, let's pray  to god he doesn't get any votes. What a tool. 

Show a link about that.. because nothing ever came up about that. The guy seems quite stand up quite a few on your side like him. I can assure you that they would not support him if he had links to Suthep. 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Show a link about that.. because nothing ever came up about that. The guy seems quite stand up quite a few on your side like him. I can assure you that they would not support him if he had links to Suthep. 

I have no side, Rob, when will you understand. No link, I just heard he joined the Suthep protest, and that alone disqualifies him in my book. If he wasn't smart enough to see what Suthep was up to, he should not lead the country. 

I think that in the next  election the educated Thai peope will vote for someone they

hope will run Thailand with their minds on the Thai people, and for the good of the country                                . The uneducated people, or those that just do not care,

will vote for the person who gave them one or two thousand baht, just like in the

past.  Sad to think that way, but I will  not hold my breath , or think that the next govenment

in Thailand will be any better than any past elected government,

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I think that in the next  election the educated Thai peope will vote for someone

Less than 5% of the population (those that actually finished high school) won't have that much effect.

Most Thai elections seem to be more racially motivated, Laos Vs Siam.

The Laos ethnic group usually win any election, then the Siam ethnic group seize the country by force of arms.

10 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

I have no side, Rob, when will you understand. No link, I just heard he joined the Suthep protest, and that alone disqualifies him in my book. If he wasn't smart enough to see what Suthep was up to, he should not lead the country. 

What proof do you have because nobody ever said anything like that about him. Many on the side that likes Thaksin on this forum like him more. I doubt they would not know this, so please back up your accusations. In my book the guy looks honest and is anti corruption (i know been wrong before but still). Will see if he is as good for real. 

Archived