Thai/farang hotel pool sex orgy: Police chief screams "bad - people will look down on Pattaya"

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

inappropriate behavior

Okey, but is it not better that he defend his action with something taken from the book of law? Does this man really have a foundation to stand on regarding this case?

I will also assume that this is the filthy farangs that are mostly at fault here, because the girls seems to be forced to be there, right?

As an end to this case, it will also bring out the way of thinking regarding thier own people. Not much to advertise with.

However, it´s certainly bad and sick behaviour. Theese guy should be forced to go naked through Pattaya, while all the girls standing by laughing and pointing fingers at them.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Police chief screams bad people will look down on Pattaya:cheesy:

That man is a clown, people already look down on seedy Pattaya, sex capital of the World.

Sadly it's nothing to do with telling the truth.

The police chief is doing what he's been told to do - make out as if he's cracking down on everything bad, and talking up Pattaya.

He's therefore saying what his superiors want to hear, nothing to do with telling the truth.

I'm not defending him at all, but as with a lot of Thais they're telling you (or he's telling his bosses) what they want to hear.

It's a bit like arriving at Suvanabumi for the first time and looking for a taxi. They'll all shout "Pattaya!" at you because they think that's where you're going, it's what you want to hear for them to get a customer. You get in and ask, "Do you know the XYZ hotel in Pattaya?" "Yes," he'll reply.

When you get to Pattaya, he'll either then ask you where it is, or ask someone on the street.

Whatever the question, the answer will initially be "Yes", because they think that's what you want to hear.

When I ran a bar, I always told my customers, if they found a taxi to ask a stupid question first. I suggested, "Are you an airline pilot?" If the answer was, "Yes", I recommended getting out of the taxi straight away.

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Whatever the question, the answer will initially be "Yes", because they think that's what you want to hear.

Bang on Sof' ask for a Yamaha Tee-shirt , they'll say yes but come back with a Suzuki one .. As has happened more than once 'ere

kolour as in that beach side party organizer? that's no orgy. that's just an ibiza themed party. 

*just checked the video although blurred pretty sure they're making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual. no sex acts going on there, just people partying and dancing

13 minutes ago, RandolphGB said:

The event was organised by Singha... so any 'investigation' into people misbehaving will be promptly shelved

20287175_1441099502638609_4210996682208518849_o.jpg.3d67681f16fe66b4136b71f57aa3da16.jpg

singha have been sponsoring them more recently but  i don't think they organize it. this all started in bkk i think. kolour in the park? kind of a music festival/party. well known amongst younger party goers. 

Hope the police chief never goes further down the coast to Ban Chang and stays in the hotels there. Can't name the hotel, but can confirm that I was a witness to an all-out swimming pool orgy between the advance party from the Americans before a Cobra Gold and half the girls from the main strip bars. Happening right below my 7th floor room, you just can't believe how upset I was.

Not only did I not get an invite, but I'd forgotten who I lent my water wings to..........................:sad:

Should never participate in a swimming pool orgy without precautions while drinking (I've been told)..................:thumbsup:

:tongue:

Pattaya "sex orgy" hotel named: Police chief going after participants despite no nakedness

9pm.jpg

Picture: We Love Pattaya

The hotel at the center of claims it hosted a sex orgy has been named as the A-One The Royal Cruise in North Pattaya.

This morning the resort's police chief and local authority supremo were met by hotel executive Somchai Ratana-ophat who admitted that the party took place at the hotel on Saturday between 3pm and 11pm.

It was organised by foreigners and 1,000 participants paid between 550 baht and 1,100 baht a head.

Thai female models were hired by the organizers.

Naris Niramaiwong - the district chief - stated that the hotel has a valid license. The police would handle the other matters.

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch admitted that the participants were all wearing swimsuits but the party still constituted an affront to public morals and was obscene.

He promised a full investigation and possible action against the organizers, models, tourists, photographers and those who posted the video.

The "Kolour Beachside Party" was well advertised and was the second such event.

The We Love Pattaya news site on Facebook said the party utilized state of the art sound and light systems, had experienced deejays in attendance and featured a special stage in the center of a pool.

Two beachfront pools were used for the party.

A video of nearly one minute duration was still being widely viewed and shared online, said We Love Pattaya.

Naris warned people not to hold sex or drug parties in Pattaya.

Thaivisa notes that chief Naris was the man who walked in on an old British tourist in a short time sex room on Valentine's Day last year.

Source: We Love Pattaya

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-20

"The "Kolour Beachside Party" was well advertised and was the second such event"

maybe the second beach side event,not sure, but Kolour's next party is their 7th year anniversary party, they've been around for a while. the parties at the wake park are huge

5 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Hypocrisy, Corruption the complete disregard of driving rules etc ...

why the confused emoji. can't understand english?

kolour is the company that organized it. better known as kolour in the park as they are most famous for the house/techno parties at the wake park in BKK. they started in 2011. they do loads of events and parties and this beach party was just one of them. is that a little easier to understand?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai media published a lot of pictures covered in vaseline.

How about the Thai media publishes the name "Pattaya" covered in vaseline, then nobody can recognize it and the police chief doesn't have to scream.

5 hours ago, SABloke said:

I'm reading "acts of a sexual nature" as kissing and/or grinding.

Sounds like the most boring orgy ever - actually, it doesn't sound like an orgy at all.

Seriously, Pattaya may be seedy in parts, but I doubt there's a hotel that will allow customers to openly F*** in its pool.?

Oh I actually saw that clip yesterday, so there was indeed lots of grinding, he definitely had pants on but who knows.....There was some really fun acrobatic stuff going on too. It looked like one epic poolparty indeed, i wouldn’t call it an orgy though, more like the equivalent of a straight gay party. 

The issue that has to be addressed is what is sexual activity.

Thailand seems to think that a boy touching a girls hand is sexual activity.

They seem to think that they are Muslim here.

I am not sure what they would do if they went to a pool party in Canda or the US with young couples even without the booze there is a lot of touchy feely going on.  To be honest, as long as there is no intercourse or nudity, or oral activity with reproductive organs I do not see the issue.  All the girls I assume were of age.  All the guys were definitely of age.  It was I assume a private party.

Time for the cops to move on.

As my long departed Grandmother would say, Get a room!

OH sorry they had a hotel LOL

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

The issue that has to be addressed is what is sexual activity.

Thailand seems to think that a boy touching a girls hand is sexual activity.

They seem to think that they are Muslim here.

I am not sure what they would do if they went to a pool party in Canda or the US with young couples even without the booze there is a lot of touchy feely going on.  To be honest, as long as there is no intercourse or nudity, or oral activity with reproductive organs I do not see the issue.  All the girls I assume were of age.  All the guys were definitely of age.  It was I assume a private party.

Time for the cops to move on.

As my long departed Grandmother would say, Get a room!

OH sorry they had a hotel LOL

wasn't a private party. you can buy tickets to all their events

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

It was organised by foreigners and 1,000 participants paid between 550 baht and 1,100 baht a head.

OK, now I understand what all the fuss is about. ?

Sort of agree with the earlier BM that almost suggested it is time to bring in the morality police from Malaysia and Indonesia, got to believe some of the Iranian morality police are already vacationing in south Pattaya.

6 hours ago, kotsak said:

lookup "sex tourism" in Google

And WIKIPEDIA SAYS:
A number of countries have become popular destinations for sex tourism, including Brazil,[4][5] Costa Rica,[6][7][8] the Dominican Republic,[9] the Netherlands (particularly Amsterdam),[10][11] Kenya,[12] Colombia, Thailand,[13] the Philippines, Cambodia, Cuba,[14] and Indonesia (particularly Bali).[15][16] The countries popular for female sex tourism include Southern Europe (mainly in Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Spain and Portugal); the Caribbean (led by Jamaica, Barbados and the Dominican Republic); Brazil, Egypt, Turkey, Southeast Asia, and Phuket in Thailand); and Gambia, Senegal and Kenya in Africa.[17] Other popular destinations include Bulgaria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Morocco, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Fiji, Colombia and Costa Rica.[18] Bali in Indonesia is the only destination where females from Western Europe, Japan and Australia engage in sex tourism with male locals.[19]

Archived