Thai/farang hotel pool sex orgy: Police chief screams "bad - people will look down on Pattaya"

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the promoters of this had a great idea by "leaking" the video.  Let's face it they and the hotel get a fine and told bad people.  

The challenge I have is that they should treat these parties the same as the clubs do.  No camera, no video.  

The other thing I would worry about and I do not know the hotel is if they rent to families and kids can look down at the pool that might be too much.

Then again they have the pool parties here in BKK and it seems to go off without an issue.

Police Investigate Alleged Sex Act At Pattaya Pool Party

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter

S__5439545-696x522.jpg

PATTAYA — Organizers behind a pool party are in hot water after a video which appeared to show couples having sex in the swimming pool of a four-star hotel went viral.

The nearly one-minute video clip posted on Facebook page Khod Hao V.4 went viral Saturday night after it showed revelers having sex in the swimming pool of the A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, which hosted the Kolour Beachside Pattaya festival. The video has since been deleted.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/08/20/police-investigate-alleged-sex-act-at-pattaya-pool-party/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-08-20

48 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

wasn't a private party. you can buy tickets to all their events

that sounds private enough to me.
if you do not want to go there, do not buy a ticket.
( and surely do not barch in with a hidden camera or post on the net. )

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police Investigate Alleged Sex Act At Pattaya Pool Party

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter

S__5439545-696x522.jpg

PATTAYA — Organizers behind a pool party are in hot water after a video which appeared to show couples having sex in the swimming pool of a four-star hotel went viral.

The nearly one-minute video clip posted on Facebook page Khod Hao V.4 went viral Saturday night after it showed revelers having sex in the swimming pool of the A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, which hosted the Kolour Beachside Pattaya festival. The video has since been deleted.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/08/20/police-investigate-alleged-sex-act-at-pattaya-pool-party/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-08-20

Hotel now solidly booked no doubt

1 minute ago, KKr said:

that sounds private enough to me.
if you do not want to go there, do not buy a ticket.
( and surely do not barch in with a hidden camera or post on the net. )

it's not private at all. so if a nightclub charges you an entrance fee you consider that private? their bkk parties have thousands in attendance. anyone can take their phones and cameras in and take pictures and most people do. this copper is chasing nothing. nothing happened, just a party

1 hour ago, BEngBKK said:

Theese Thai woman are so bad..... 

Totally agree.  These poor western men come to Pattaya to enjoy the beachside family resort and are taken advantage of by these morally corrupt local women.  One cannot even walk down the street without being harassed by these sex starved filthy perverts.  And why is it the local men cannot fully satisfy them.

Its time the western embassies issued travel warnings advising men to avoid traveling to Pattaya, Phuket and Pattaya etc or risk moral degradation.  Maybe posters at the airports may help along with warnings on the back of arrival passes. ?

Just now, Happy enough said:

it's not private at all. so if a nightclub charges you an entrance fee you consider that private? their bkk parties have thousands in attendance. anyone can take their phones and cameras in and take pictures and most people do. this copper is chasing nothing. nothing happened, just a party

the videos were of really poor quality, but could figure out only some dressed up people.
Private in the sense of don't want to join in that kind of fun, don't go there. 
If it is in a private pool, what a Hotel is, and people are kind of dressed in the swimming pool, what is the issue.
Moreover, if camera's / phones are allowed, very few people would cross the line,
and for those that want to show off their gymnastics, there are closed clubs I assume.

as I mentioned earlier, "a storm in a a-cup."

This is exactly why all the 'fun' has gone out of Thailand.  The ubiquitous smart phone and/or camera  floating around to capture things and then posted so  no one has any privacy. Why go to an adult event and think that capturing it on video will have no ramifications.... 

I watched the video- no sex going on- lot's of sexual innuendo- would I want my 18 year old daughter there- No..... but it looked to me like consenting adults were doing what they wanted and that there were service girls there to accommodate them. 

I have seen alot more raunchier things in bars  in Bangkok, Pattaya and CM.  Not anymore- 

About Kolour

Born in Bangkok 2011, Kolour is most famous for hosting Bangkok’s biggest sunset parties.

We have hosted over 28,000 guests in 20 locations around Bangkok with the world’s most sought after DJs including: Sven Vath, Oliver Koletzki and Booka Shade. Kolour has collaborated with some of the industry’s biggest names like Wonderfruit Festival, 808 Festival, Mixmag and W Hotel. Kolour has also been featured with Sunshine Nation in Singapore and Quest Festival Vietnam.

Kolour is a labour of love and will always stay true in providing patrons with forward thinking music, in amazing secret locations with premium quality food and beverage.

Pure, unadulterated silliness. Does this police captain have any idea how silly he is looking before the entire nation? What a goon. Making a big deal about some people fooling around in a hotel pool in Pattaya?

It is fine for the police to rake in hundreds of millions of baht, off the sex industry, as long as it is behind closed doors, and not in full view of wandering eyes. But, when it is seen in public it becomes a real issue. Not in our fine, upstanding, moral, righteous town! 

The goons in charge are focusing their efforts in all the wrong areas. They are trying to make Thailand a Quaker State. A land of purity. Total BS. Nonsense. Misplaced priorities, and wasted efforts. They should be focusing their efforts on traffic and public safety, easing import tariffs, making visa policy simpler, and more friendly, boosting Western tourism, real crackdowns on slavery, and illegal fishing instead of nonsensical hyperbole, cleaning up the water, the air, the rivers, and the beaches, and other things that actually improve lives.

Little P. Not making Thailand great again. Showing his utter incompetence, and ineptitude, and lack of vision daily. And moving the nation backwards at an astonishing and alarming pace.  

farangs dont understand thais! thais actually believe the dribble that comes out of there mouths.

i dont engadge in such things but im sure it actually boosts tourist numbers regardless. what looks bad nationwide is out of control corruption. fix that then start complaining but until then see a psychiatrist about denial issues.

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Pure, unadulterated silliness. Does this police captain have any idea how silly he is looking before the entire nation? What a goon. Making a big deal about some people fooling around in a hotel pool in Pattaya?

It is fine for the police to rake in hundreds of millions of baht, off the sex industry, as long as it is behind closed doors, and not in full view of wandering eyes. But, when it is seen in public it becomes a real issue. Not in our fine, upstanding, moral, righteous town! 

The goons in charge are focusing their efforts in all the wrong areas. They are trying to make Thailand a Quaker State. A land of purity. Total BS. Nonsense. Misplaced priorities, and wasted efforts. They should be focusing their efforts on traffic and public safety, easing import tariffs, making visa policy simpler, and more friendly, boosting Western tourism, real crackdowns on slavery, and illegal fishing instead of nonsensical hyperbole, cleaning up the water, the air, the rivers, and the beaches, and other things that actually improve lives.

Little P. Not making Thailand great again. Showing his utter incompetence, and ineptitude, and lack of vision daily. And moving the nation backwards at an astonishing and alarming pace.  

Be fair, this man is being controlled from above so as to protect and enrich themselves even further

Archived