Thai/farang hotel pool sex orgy: Police chief screams "bad - people will look down on Pattaya"

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, CLW said:

Next event of this KOLOUR party series is on 24 August in Bangkok.
So what you are waiting for emoji6.png

don't get too excited. they are a pretty normal party outfit. don't expect any orgies. this story and the headline is verging on fake. nothing to see.

7 hours ago, Khun Loong said:

As much as I hate Pattaya it does serve the purpose of keeping a lot of scum away from other areas in Thailand.

Not really.

The scum from other areas of Thailand visit Pattaya to have pool orgies, then they go back again.

I would respectfully suggest to the Pattaya police chief that he is mistaken.  The type of people who are attracted to Pattaya would rejoice at the news that live orgies are taking place at hotel pool parties there and would immediately redouble their efforts to get there.  I remember hearing about a similar incident that took place at a bachelor party many years ago and it certainly piqued my interest in visiting the place, although it still took me two years of living in Bangkok to get around to going there and I never saw any orgies to my great disappointment. The police chief has clearly invested a great deal in his valuable position and a has steep monthly rentals to maintain. From the financial perspective I would say the more orgies the better things will be for the local BiB.  

28 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I would respectfully suggest to the Pattaya police chief that he is mistaken.  The type of people who are attracted to Pattaya would rejoice at the news that live orgies are taking place at hotel pool parties there and would immediately redouble their efforts to get there.  I remember hearing about a similar incident that took place at a bachelor party many years ago and it certainly piqued my interest in visiting the place, although it still took me two years of living in Bangkok to get around to going there and I never saw any orgies to my great disappointment. The police chief has clearly invested a great deal in his valuable position and a has steep monthly rentals to maintain. From the financial perspective I would say the more orgies the better things will be for the local BiB.  

In the early 2000"s, I was staying at a hotel in Pattaya, played golf with some Aussie's one day.  They told me I was staying at the wrong place, come stay in the small hotel/resort they were at, they was an orgy in the pool area almost every night.  So, I made a reservation at this place, checked out of my hotel and stayed there.  Yep, some orgy.  A couple of older Aussie's and an even older past her check out date bar maid frolicking around in the pool.  But it was a nice place to stay.  ?

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

So, nothing happened. Police chief screams orgy, while farang call it hypocrisy.

Meanwhile TAT will see record numbers again.

I truly wonder who's stupid here....a Thai Visa poster or a police chief.

Have you perhaps considered that farang people in Thailand are being trolled?

it's Kolour. they do house festivals not weird orgy shit. this is utter no news. go to the next kolour event and tell me that's a seedy pool orgy blah blah <deleted>. it's not. it's a dance music set up. the headlines a joke. pathetic really

12 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

If you see the videos it's not an orgy and there's no sex - just people fooling around in the pool

Also very little evidence of a police chief screaming, although that was probably a mischievous 

addition to get the usual replies about corrupt, hypocritical police in from the usual suspects, who

chime in every time a subject like this crops up.

I remember topless sunbathers at a few hotels I visited in Pattaya years ago, including one where my girl from USA got two Aussie girls to join in. Is it still tolerated here? I live in a condo now so don't know. Visiting Americans would like to know!

don't get too excited. they are a pretty normal party outfit. don't expect any orgies. this story and the headline is verging on fake. nothing to see.
That was irony / sarcastic.
Of course there's nothing to see.

Archived