Farangs In Chantaburi

Tim207

I would like to meet up with TV posters in Chantaburi. I see the ocasional farang when I am in the city but I have not spoken English in 2 weeks. Anybody interested in lunch? I am usually free between 10AM and 1PM. Will be out of town for a few days but I should be back by Sunday.

Reply here or PM is fine.

I would like to meet up with TV posters in Chantaburi. I see the ocasional farang when I am in the city but I have not spoken English in 2 weeks. Anybody interested in lunch? I am usually free between 10AM and 1PM. Will be out of town for a few days but I should be back by Sunday.

Try posting in the Pattaya forum.

Try posting in the Pattaya forum.

Not sure why you think I should do that. I am not in nor do I want to go to Pattaya. Just nice to hear some English every now and then. I am far from desperate enough to travel to Pattaya to hear a few words.

Perhaps because you are much closer to Pattaya than you are to Central Thailand?

Poor forgotten Eastern coast (Actually I like it that way), we don't have our own forum. This is the closest forum available (not necesarily speaking geographicaly) and yes there are other Chantaburri guys that checkin here.

• 4 months later...
Perhaps because you are much closer to Pattaya than you are to Central Thailand?

Poor forgotten Eastern coast (Actually I like it that way), we don't have our own forum. This is the closest forum available (not necesarily speaking geographicaly) and yes there are other Chantaburri guys that checkin here.

A world of difference between Pattaya and Chanta, and long may it stay that way.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have property in Chantaburri, and I am looking at moving there to semi retire, I want a business to keep myself busy, I would gladly meet with you for lunch to discuss any ideas you have. :o

Hi,

I have property in Chantaburri, and I am looking at moving there to semi retire, I want a business to keep myself busy, I would gladly meet with you for lunch to discuss any ideas you have. :D

Tims topic was 2 years ago, I am not sure if he is still there. Maybe loneliness drove him away... :o

Hi,

I have property in Chantaburri, and I am looking at moving there to semi retire, I want a business to keep myself busy, I would gladly meet with you for lunch to discuss any ideas you have. :D

Tims topic was 2 years ago, I am not sure if he is still there. Maybe loneliness drove him away... :o

Fact is Tim only comes for a visit every year, he is in the air headed back home at the moment and will return next year ........

Hi,

Fact is Tim only comes for a visit every year, he is in the air headed back home at the moment and will return next year ........

I still spend quite a bit of time there. Loneliness is not a problem so much as missing speaking English so if simro is still around when I get back I would be happy to meet up with him.

retiredusn, please don't say "next year". That seems so long away. It will only be 7 months. If I could find a way to get around paying all those taxes to support retirees and their COLA raises I would be able to cut back work to only 4 months per year instead of slaving away for 7 months. :-) In the mean time, November is just around the corner, isn't it? :-(

Hi,

I still spend quite a bit of time there. Loneliness is not a problem so much as missing speaking English so if simro is still around when I get back I would be happy to meet up with him.

retiredusn, please don't say "next year". That seems so long away. It will only be 7 months. If I could find a way to get around paying all those taxes to support retirees and their COLA raises I would be able to cut back work to only 4 months per year instead of slaving away for 7 months. :-) In the mean time, November is just around the corner, isn't it? :-(

Keep working, I need the Cola increase's due too my lifestyle....November is fine the cola increase will be already out for the 2010 timeframe.........

Your treat(?) OK!! I will be in the area on Wednesday will PM you then :o:D

• 3 weeks later...