Any unlimited 4g data packages for pre-paid SIMs?

simon43

On 7/10/2019 at 8:51 AM, JamJar said:

1 Mbps unlimited data for 3/6/12 month still available for SIMs registered before the 1st of Feb. as I have posted on a current thread.

There was absolutely no need for myjawe to exhume this thread, by replying to a post from January the 29th.

I am assuming this automatically shows up on the MyAIS app depending on what SIM you have?  It shows up on mine and my SIM was registered before 1st Feb.  So the best answer is probably to just use the MyAIS app.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, shdmn said:

I am assuming this automatically shows up on the MyAIS app depending on what SIM you have?  It shows up on mine and my SIM was registered before 1st Feb.  So the best answer is probably to just use the MyAIS app.

Wrong. Why are you replying to something that was posted ten weeks ago?

I found on Lazada many  4g sim cards with unlimited data 4/6/10 Mbit and others with a lot of data 75 / 250 GB.

This one for example 4Mbit unlimited TrueMove 12 Months for 2000THB or this 10Mbit unlimited Ais 3 months for 2200THB

This sounds too good to be true... anyone had experience buying SIM card on Lazada? Are scams?

There are many option from Ais, DTAC and True, just search ซิมเทพ and ซิมลูกเทพ or Ais 10Mbit.

I hope someone have good advice about this.

22 minutes ago, Balooo said:

I found on Lazada many  4g sim cards with unlimited data 4/6/10 Mbit and others with a lot of data 75 / 250 GB.

This one for example 4Mbit unlimited TrueMove 12 Months for 2000THB or this 10Mbit unlimited Ais 3 months for 2200THB

This sounds too good to be true... anyone had experience buying SIM card on Lazada? Are scams?

There are many option from Ais, DTAC and True, just search ซิมเทพ and ซิมลูกเทพ or Ais 10Mbit.

I hope someone have good advice about this.

Both normal.

AIS SIMs activated before the 1st of Feb can add the 10 Mbps package themselves.

59 minutes ago, Dinobot said:

Is it still possible to buy SIMs without ID cards/passports? Or is that a 100% enforced thing now?

I hope not. More to the point why would it bother anyone ??  (no dont say big brother please)

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

Why not ask them? I'm not selling them. ????

????

I ask you because I read many of your replies on this forum and I think you know.

Obviously i can ask them but You know, the seller always say YES before you buy and a after you buy you can call the the customer care to solve all issue the seller 'forgot' to say ????
So, I just want to know form people used to buy sims on lazada if everything work properly or if I will just make a donation to the seller to receive a sim that can't be 
activated or used for what it is advertised.

[emoji846]

I ask you because I read many of your replies on this forum and I think you know.

Obviously i can ask them but You know, the seller always say YES before you buy and a after you buy you can call the the customer care to solve all issue the seller 'forgot' to say [emoji846]

So, I just want to know form people used to buy sims on lazada if everything work properly or if I will just make a donation to the seller to receive a sim that can't be activated or used for what it is advertised.

The high ratings on lazada would indicate the sims work well

• 2 weeks later...

In a few weeks I'm coming back to Hua Hin for 6 months so will be looking for another 6 months data package sim card. The 1mbps speed was OK for me last time and I think it had an upper limit of 300gb which was plenty. It cost 300 bt +7% last time

I'm with tru for calls so that might be easier

Anyone know what the current deals are? My physio in Soi 102 got me last one off lazada as she has account.

Alternatively are there any good calls & data pack combos I should be looking at? Last time I used to buy the tru90 pack for calls only, 200 mins for 30 days, 90 by +7 %tax.
And I had the data sim separate.
I have a dual sim phone.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Here previously, you gave me "secret" (as it is hard to find it beside here...) for truemove really unlimited.

Is there another offer from another operator, really unlimited, even if price is high?

Thank you for your help!

Now that we're not being served the secrets any more, I've figured out that there are a few ways to find stuff.

I search Lazada for my preferred speed, plus true, dtac or ais. Or google.

What's available at Lazada gives a strong indication of what promotions are still current. But there are also websites that give the details, including the codes, with affiliate numbers appended. And they will tell you what SIM-cards are eligible.

Some promotions you will have to buy off Lazada, such as those 6 month SIMs.

I see all three networks have a deal now with up to 250 Gb for 250 Baht per 30 days at 4 Mbps. Depends how much you need. One of those might be enough for some. For that one I would search for 4 mbps 250 gb, or 4mbps 250gb.

18 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Can you provide any links please.

There are lots of pages with those codes, if you search like I indicated. I'm unsure if these still work, though. The promotions were said to be until the end of September. I don't want to mislead anyone by providing links for promotions that no longer apply. I still see cards on Lazada, but don't know for sure that the promotion is still valid, or how long. You would also need google translate to check the stipulations.

People looking for the best ais 12call promotion plans can find there on this FB page. They are always post here and people pretending that they are big secrets are just big idiots:

https://www.facebook.com/AIS-Sim-Marathon-ซิมมาราธอน-ซิมเน็ต-จาก

65113294_2358966147711074_3409781343817564160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103%26_nc_eui2=AeFXtf5LDZDLRof0fbwzcTZgD4iGn_w_ffKdTjDy1BwSwWMfCSq4dQG_Bqm1ZrFdG2rkKPP28DUigyPo3MhtKUVawMQNZvDEqXVBomaIli_uhw%26_nc_oc=AQkO3T-Mfuu7zOGj0DzWMAfA9Idgh1l0dbvDB8W2zfKM54jGJXql0ju5uDwMpx-y8fg%26_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx%26oh=00606df9ceb782e08fcc4a8ee487c48b%26oe=5E2BB1C8&key=df6bcda36ab36b59aa09cd46a7aa0610f788b6f700d4a771f45e2df61c1f6566
That link doesn't even work. Odd these deals aren't on their website so it's easy for people to find

Archived