BANGKOK
simon43

Any unlimited 4g data packages for pre-paid SIMs?

Hi guys,

Here previously, you gave me "secret" (as it is hard to find it beside here...) for truemove really unlimited.

Is there another offer from another operator, really unlimited, even if price is high?

Thank you for your help!

Now that we're not being served the secrets any more, I've figured out that there are a few ways to find stuff.

I search Lazada for my preferred speed, plus true, dtac or ais. Or google.

What's available at Lazada gives a strong indication of what promotions are still current. But there are also websites that give the details, including the codes, with affiliate numbers appended. And they will tell you what SIM-cards are eligible.

Some promotions you will have to buy off Lazada, such as those 6 month SIMs.

I see all three networks have a deal now with up to 250 Gb for 250 Baht per 30 days at 4 Mbps. Depends how much you need. One of those might be enough for some. For that one I would search for 4 mbps 250 gb, or 4mbps 250gb.

1 hour ago, goldmagpie said:

But there are also websites that give the details, including the codes, with affiliate numbers appended. And they will tell you what SIM-cards are eligible.

Can you provide any links please.

Hi, so, for now only True offers real unlimited? thank you for your help.

18 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Can you provide any links please.

There are lots of pages with those codes, if you search like I indicated. I'm unsure if these still work, though. The promotions were said to be until the end of September. I don't want to mislead anyone by providing links for promotions that no longer apply. I still see cards on Lazada, but don't know for sure that the promotion is still valid, or how long. You would also need google translate to check the stipulations.

People looking for the best ais 12call promotion plans can find there on this FB page. They are always post here and people pretending that they are big secrets are just big idiots:

https://www.facebook.com/AIS-Sim-Marathon-ซิมมาราธอน-ซิมเน็ต-จาก

No photo description available.

Edited by gamesgplayemail

People looking for the best ais 12call promotion plans can find there on this FB page. They are always post here and people pretending that they are big secrets are just big idiots:

https://www.facebook.com/AIS-Sim-Marathon-ซิมมาราธอน-ซิมเน็ต-จาก

65113294_2358966147711074_3409781343817564160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103%26_nc_eui2=AeFXtf5LDZDLRof0fbwzcTZgD4iGn_w_ffKdTjDy1BwSwWMfCSq4dQG_Bqm1ZrFdG2rkKPP28DUigyPo3MhtKUVawMQNZvDEqXVBomaIli_uhw%26_nc_oc=AQkO3T-Mfuu7zOGj0DzWMAfA9Idgh1l0dbvDB8W2zfKM54jGJXql0ju5uDwMpx-y8fg%26_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx%26oh=00606df9ceb782e08fcc4a8ee487c48b%26oe=5E2BB1C8&key=df6bcda36ab36b59aa09cd46a7aa0610f788b6f700d4a771f45e2df61c1f6566
That link doesn't even work. Odd these deals aren't on their website so it's easy for people to find
  • Haha 1