BANGKOK 23 March 2019 21:37
webfact

Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen, in guilty plea, says made payments at candidate's direction

Just now, Monomial said:

Really? That is what you took away from my comment?  The only thing you could think of to say is "Please give me evidence of congressional scandals?"

No. I will not spend time finding evidence of congressional scandals for TV. There are far too many and it would take far too long.

Besides, they would be removed as "off topic".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monomial said:

Really? That is what you took away from my comment?  The only thing you could think of to say is "Please give me evidence of congressional scandals?"

No. I will not spend time finding evidence of congressional scandals for TV. There are far too many and it would take far too long.

There are 535 Senators and congressman. "Most" in this context would mean at least 268 recent scandals. Are you really contending that there was anything like that amount?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

This means Traitor Trump is guilty of committing at least two illegal federal acts of campaign finance crimes if he directed Cohen to arrange the payments.

And a dash of Conspiracy as well.

All the sex, lies, cover-ups and videotapes regarding the Daniels and McDougal payments haven't helped. Maybe Guiliani has a good explanation?

Well looks like it’s hit the fan lol what a bunch of flakey grifters that being said I feel it’s a very dangerous time for all living things if trump has a breakdown what a world

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Ofr course you won't, because your claim ' Congress...most of whom have done far worse than he is being accused of' is nonsense. 

No. The reason I will not is because it is irrelevant. The salient point is that he will be judged by people who are afraid that getting into a war with a sitting president will expose all of their dark secrets. I don't care about delving into opinions about whose scandals are worse.

If you want to have a rational discussion, address the main point which is that Congress is biased against impeachment and conviction due to the harm it could do to themselves if there were any retribution. Even Clinton, who was judged by a majority Republican Congress, was not ultimately convicted. Why do you think Trump's guilt matters one bit?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

That's because he's only 'guilty' of paying off bimbos. 

No collusion. Manafort's witch hunt is a big nothing burger ? 

If Cohen's contentions are borne out in a court of law, Trump would be guilty of a crime. And that would be a kind of collusion: conspiring to violate campaign laws.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

And a dash of Conspiracy as well.

All the sex, lies, cover-ups and videotapes regarding the Daniels and McDougal payments haven't helped. Maybe Guiliani has a good explanation?

And conspiracy is a form of collusion.

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Cohen has got hard evidence, documents and tapes.

Correction, the FBI have now got Cohen’s hard evidence, documents and tapes.

If the FBI didn't have evidence they'd just manufacture some. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1