American arrested for stabbing Thai wife in Pattaya

webfact

American arrested for stabbing Thai wife in Pattaya

By The Nation

fb9i6a875d7f6kcf6a5bi.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

Police arrested an American man at a Pattaya condominium early on Wednesday after he allegedly beat and stabbed his Thai wife, severely injuring her.

The Pattaya police station was alerted at 5.30am that an assaulted Thai woman was in need of help and waiting at the police booth on a road along the Jomthien Beach in Tambon Nong Plue in Bang Lamong district of Chon Buri.

Police rushed to the scene to find a Thai woman and her 7-year-old son waiting. The woman was severely injured with a wound on her head and a stab wound to the right side of her body.

The woman was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Damrong Arjdee, 49, a security officer of the Pattaya Condotel Chain, told police that the woman had rushed down from a building with her son to seek assistance, and she took them to the police booth to wait for help.

fifgf5ifjcb657cij7ga8.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

Police then checked a room on the third floor of the building and arrested Nicholas Dana Hillman, 49. Six knives were found scattered on the floor and the room appeared ransacked. An almost-empty whisky bottle was on the floor and a zip bag of crystal meth was found in a drawer.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352691

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-08-22

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well between the stabbing and the bag of crystal meth, he is going to be in jail for some years to come, which I have to say, he fully deserves. Violence against women is wrong to start with, but to stab a mum in front of her little kid? Horrible scumbag.

32 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I don't know what the reason was, but stabbing  the woman in front of the child?????? That says something.  This man just sealed his fate with the boy. Assaulting mom like that is why children hate their fathers.

I've sort of missed the bit where he stabbed her in front of the kid.

38 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

crystal meth = increased paranoia.

probably back working the bars, a secret lover probably or someones being ripped off. throw meth in the mix and the situation can be exagerated 10fold.

Yah...right.  Find a way to make it the victim's fault.

Meth alone will put ya into Tweeker-mode of cascading paranoia which ultimately leads to violence.  But add a bottle of whiskey to the mix and you have murder waiting around the corner. 

Hope the guy is able to get medical help for his addiction while he's serving time.  Obviously he desperately needs it. 

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

My betting is hes not the father.

Possible the case and the real Father was still around but that does not make assault with a deadly weapon OK.  But I do wonder if she was legally a "wife" , not that it makes any difference to the crime.  

3 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I don't know what the reason was, but stabbing  the woman in front of the child?????? That says something.  This man just sealed his fate with the boy. Assaulting mom like that is why children hate their fathers.

It did not say anything about the boy being his son.  But I agree with you assault on a woman is awful, but in front of a child ... the guy is scum and should rot in jail for the rest of his life.

so where did all you  lot get this bit * stabbed her in front of a child* so someone makes an assumption and you all jump on the bandwagon, good old thaivisa warriors, agree this guy is scum but stop making things up or perhaps you were hid under the bed, see , now there is me *assuming* he stabbed her in the bedroom,

29 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm going with......

Not his kid... Her whiskey and meth.

He'd had enough, threatened to break up with her so she stabbed herself being a psycho bitch then told a load of lies....

Hope that's his story anyway ?

certainly a possibility.   no lack of psycho farangs or thai's

I read in the news everyday - violence - sadly very much so in my home city - such as 16 & 17 yr old mug and beat 90 yr old woman - endless stabbings .

Horrendous brutalities- in Syria etc - what the drug cartels do to people in Mexico etc - is just beyond belief 

Acid attacks - very popular in certain parts of the world - can you just imagine - nearly always against women .

Drugs are sucking the lives out of whole communities .

The world is total sh*t these days. 

Archived