American arrested for stabbing Thai wife in Pattaya

webfact

I have said it a hundred times before. There is never any reason to harm or injure a woman. Unless she is trying to kill you! Real men, when faced with a relationship that is falling apart, or a betrayal by a woman, or situations like that, just walk away. Water off a ducks back. Time to move on. No drama. No ridiculous violence. You just move on! Over and out. I am out of here. See ya, but I would not want to be ya!

Nitwits, idiots, maniacs, psychopaths, addicts, and criminals do something really stupid like this guy did. Hope they lock him up for a very long time. He is sure to make alot of new friends in the clink. He will have plenty of time to reflect on his actions, his lifestyle, his crimes, and his sorry life. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, phantomfiddler said:

Being american he probably felt incapable of any effective form of intellectual verbal attack and was therefore forced to resort to the physical form.

Gosh - that’s a bit deep on this forum - where a very high % of members are American - you are probably correct of course . 

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have said it a hundred times before. There is never any reason to harm or injure a woman. Unless she is trying to kill you! Real men, when faced with a relationship that is falling apart, or a betrayal by a woman, or situations like that, just walk away. Water off a ducks back. Time to move on. No drama. No ridiculous violence. You just move on! Over and out. I am out of here. See ya, but I would not want to be ya!

Nitwits, idiots, maniacs, psychopaths, addicts, and criminals do something really stupid like this guy did. Hope they lock him up for a very long time. He is sure to make alot of new friends in the clink. He will have plenty of time to reflect on his actions, his lifestyle, his crimes, and his sorry life. 

Maybe the actual

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You got all the facts, wow...

I just see a sketchy initial report

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm going with......

Not his kid... Her whiskey and meth.

He'd had enough, threatened to break up with her so she stabbed herself being a psycho bitch then told a load of lies....

Hope that's his story anyway 

Just as likely she was the attacker and got hurt when he defended himself. 

Disarming an angry woman with a knife is difficult, and can't always be accomplished without someone getting hurt.  Add some speed and booze to the mix, and there is no telling what really happened.

I'll wait until his side comes out before passing judgment.

6 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I don't know what the reason was, but stabbing  the woman in front of the child?????? That says something.  This man just sealed his fate with the boy. Assaulting mom like that is why children hate their fathers.

The wife tends to get upset , too.

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Well between the stabbing and the bag of crystal meth, he is going to be in jail for some years to come, which I have to say, he fully deserves. Violence against women is wrong to start with, but to stab a mum in front of her little kid? Horrible scumbag.

wait until he sobers up and he relies what he has done, and the mess hes got his self in. hes gonna be very sorry 

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

Just as likely she was the attacker and got hurt when he defended himself. 

Disarming an angry woman with a knife is difficult, and can't always be accomplished without someone getting hurt.  Add some speed and booze to the mix, and there is no telling what really happened.

I'll wait until his side comes out before passing judgment.

i never thought of this other side to the story. im sure this could be possible.

57 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

you got that bit spot on mate im with on that.

He will go to jail for a long long time. I doubt he will live long enough in jail to receive his first visit from the Embassy. 

If he was the first, but, he is one of many that forget that they must respect this wonderful Kingdom, laws and culture.

Good luck and speedy recovery to the lady and child.

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

so where did all you  lot get this bit * stabbed her in front of a child* so someone makes an assumption and you all jump on the bandwagon, good old thaivisa warriors, agree this guy is scum but stop making things up or perhaps you were hid under the bed, see , now there is me *assuming* he stabbed her in the bedroom,

You're assuming he stabbed her, full stop... You can join said "warriors"

I would tend to trace the problem back to the Crystal Meths and indirectly to the government for not being tough enough, Thailand needs a cleanup as was carried out in The Philippines and be as strict as Singapore.

If he gets off the nasty stuff and sobers up in jail he might want to kill himself on reflection of what he has done, I feel sorry for the whole family.

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Well between the stabbing and the bag of crystal meth, he is going to be in jail for some years to come, which I have to say, he fully deserves. Violence against women is wrong to start with, but to stab a mum in front of her little kid? Horrible scumbag.

I am even more surprised when I read his age. I was expecting some num nut in their twenties as is often the case these days.

It is totally wrong for this type of behaviour at any age, but when it occurs from a man almost 50 years old, what is the world coming to?

Drugs, whiskey and stabbing a woman when the child is there nearby. I think there will be little mercy from the courts and rightly so.

Wow how awesome. Cops go to room and find knives on the floor, near empty bottle of booze and a bag of meth. I'm amazed there wasn't a confession written in triplicate and a "he did it" sign floating above his head. 

All too convenient and yet because the report points a very guilty finger at this guy he's already hung drawn and quartered. 

Pathetic, biased and amateur reporting 

there is nothing in the report that say these thing were his or if he was under the influence. Everyone has just assumed that that's the case

Just now, Scouse123 said:

Well,

Let's look at it.

In this instance, we have a woman stabbed twice. So no surprise about the presence of knives, she was stabbed!

She hasn't done it to herself, has she?  She has run into the street with a 7 years old child to escape and a security guard has called the authorities.

Next, Crystal meths and booze, a lethal combination would explain this bizarre episode. Judging by what we read on a daily basis to the goings on in Pattaya, it is no surprise really.

The police have no need to ' frame him ' for drugs, they already have enough for an attempted murder charge!

There is no point unless you believe they ride around with drugs in their pockets ready to ' plant them ' on anybody and everybody.

The Thai police are ratbags, but they aren't that bad!

Whiskey, Meth and screwed up head. Needs long time sentence in THAI PRISON, no Wais, no compensation, JUST LONG HARD TIME in a comfortable THAI PRISON. Imagine the mental scar on this young child watching his mother assaulted and stabbed (I know that's redundant). Let him rot in jail, have his trial and then enjoy THAI LIFE with friendly THAI MEN.

6 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Whiskey, Meth and screwed up head. Needs long time sentence in THAI PRISON, no Wais, no compensation, JUST LONG HARD TIME in a comfortable THAI PRISON. Imagine the mental scar on this young child watching his mother assaulted and stabbed (I know that's redundant). Let him rot in jail, have his trial and then enjoy THAI LIFE with friendly THAI MEN.

I'm must have an issue with my reading. Can you point out where it says this attack took place in front of the 7 year old son?

8 hours ago, bsdthai said:

crystal meth = increased paranoia.

probably back working the bars, a secret lover probably or someones being ripped off. throw meth in the mix and the situation can be exagerated 10fold.

Is that how you perceive Thai women? They're all bar girls?

Such a very sad and dismal life some people lead!

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I don't know what the reason was, but stabbing  the woman in front of the child?????? That says something.  This man just sealed his fate with the boy. Assaulting mom like that is why children hate their fathers.

I totally agree. He needs to go directly to jail here, then send him back to serve his time on their dime. 

7 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Sorry Crustyhk, I suspect mother didn't have time to take a picture, just time to get her son out of danger.

Didn't ask for a picture. I asked you to point out where it says the child was there as you have stated the child witnessed the assault and the stabbing

not only you but a lot of other people have made the same assumption

Bloody hell, here we go again. Speculation after speculation.

1: it was NOT  mentioned he stabbed her in front of the child. It was 5.30am. It would be more of a better speculation that the kid was fast asleep and the mum got him out of bed to take the child with her.

they could also have been drinking to gether and a fight started, The 2 of them could have been on the ice. Wait till the police get her story and police checking the neibours if they heard anything. 

There will be more news within a day or two.

Archived