American arrested for stabbing Thai wife in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm going with......

Not his kid... Her whiskey and meth.

He'd had enough, threatened to break up with her so she stabbed herself being a psycho bitch then told a load of lies....

Hope that's his story anyway ?

You might be closer to the mark with professor Plum using the candlestick in the study.

If he is potentially innocent and pure as the driven snow he would not have just sat on his tootsie while his injured wife left with the child. Anybody in their right state of mind  would have followed to ensure the child was safe. His or not.

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Well between the stabbing and the bag of crystal meth, he is going to be in jail for some years to come, which I have to say, he fully deserves. Violence against women is wrong to start with, but to stab a mum in front of her little kid? Horrible scumbag.

Sorry to say this, you being a moderator and all but I am afraid that this is my pet hate.  Why do we always say Violence against women.  Why isn't it Violence against anyone?  If we are to hate Violence then we should hate it for what it is.  It is not gender specific.

24 minutes ago, Denim said:

You might be closer to the mark with professor Plum using the candlestick in the study.

If he is potentially innocent and pure as the driven snow he would not have just sat on his tootsie while his injured wife left with the child. Anybody in their right state of mind  would have followed to ensure the child was safe. His or not.

Depends on the circumstances.  Be careful of profiling.

8 hours ago, connda said:

Meth alone will put ya into Tweeker-mode of cascading paranoia which ultimately leads to violence.  But add a bottle of whiskey to the mix and you have murder waiting around the corner. 

Hope the guy is able to get medical help for his addiction while he's serving time.  Obviously he desperately needs it. 

Any sympathy for the victim?  She is in need of much more urgent medical help than the guy who seems to be the only recipient of your compassion.

8 hours ago, connda said:

Hope the guy is able to get medical help for his addiction while he's serving time.  Obviously he desperately needs it. 

Just curious, do the drug addiction treatment and counseling programs in Thai prisons come before or after the fish head soup for lunch?

On second thought, based on the news I've read re Thai prisons, he might well have an easier time scoring his meth inside a Thai prison than he would outside, and at least, he'd quickly find out whom his local inside dealer is.

30 minutes ago, car720 said:

Depends on the circumstances.  Be careful of profiling.

True.

He could have been tucked up in bed asleep while his drug and drink crazed  wife  lost it , injured herself  , scattered knives on the floor and fled to the police to make her husband look bad.

Possible I admit but that would also be profiling.

Probably a perfecly reasonable explanation if we could only refrain from posting until more details emerge.

10 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I've sort of missed the bit where he stabbed her in front of the kid.

I missed the whole bit of him stabbing her, bashing her head, scattering the knives on the floor, drinking the whisky and that the meth was his. However, it seems the low-budget TV sleuths have convicted him on the notion he did it all.

9 hours ago, connda said:

Meth alone will put ya into Tweeker-mode of cascading paranoia which ultimately leads to violence.  But add a bottle of whiskey to the mix and you have murder waiting around the corner. 

Medical help you jest i hope 

i always thought taking drugs was the choice of the intervidual  but now he deserves locking up for 20 years minimum but this is thailand a few 1000 in the right pocket will no doubt mean he gets a joke sentance  lets hope a few months cold turkey will teach him to think again next time   and there will a next time once a junkie always a junkie      another good case for retrospective contraseption 

10 hours ago, connda said:

55555555555 You make the comedy.

1 hour ago, Expatthailover said:

Very very sad.

Big man with a knife ..typical

Another farang brings shame to this wonderful  country.

No wonder some thais are fed up to the back teeth with badly behaved people who have been allowed to reside here bit are unable to behave themselves.

Are they fed up with their own nationals then, too? Logically, there are more Thais misbehaving than foreigners..

13 hours ago, bsdthai said:

crystal meth = increased paranoia.

probably back working the bars, a secret lover probably or someones being ripped off. throw meth in the mix and the situation can be exagerated 10fold.

Or more likely he was just a useless piece of sh*t. Hope he gets what he thoroughly deserves over and over again!

Meth stays in the system a minimum 72 hours so hopeful it will be determined the level of booze and meth in each. Sounds more like a struggle occurred instead of a blind rage attack as someone would likely been killed immediately. Anyone that's spent any time around intoxicated angry Thais knows things can go zero to insane in a few seconds. Looks to me a struggle took place, lots of blood and the guy backed off long enough for the lady to grab her son and run. All speculation at this point but doesn't look premeditated to me.

17 hours ago, connda said:

Right. because eventually he'll get out, and then what? back to the same or worse? 

9 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Very very sad.

Big man with a knife ..typical

Another farang brings shame to this wonderful  country.

No wonder some thais are fed up to the back teeth with badly behaved people who have been allowed to reside here bit are unable to behave themselves.

Did they release the results of the trial already ?

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Probably a perfecly reasonable explanation if we could only refrain from posting until more details emerge.

Where would be the fun in that?  How would we be able to get through a day without doing that?  How would we ever get our hate fix if we did that?

:cheesy::cheesy:

21 hours ago, bsdthai said:

crystal meth = increased paranoia.

probably back working the bars, a secret lover probably or someones being ripped off. throw meth in the mix and the situation can be exagerated 10fold.

Wow case solved.  i think you probably got this all wrong

Gawd -

Along with all the stupidity and carnage - my heart goes out to this 7 year old boy.

Imagine how he will be mentally scared.

And imagine his emotions towards all foreigners after what "THEY" did to his mother.

Lord help us .....

12 hours ago, smotherb said:

I missed the whole bit of him stabbing her, bashing her head, scattering the knives on the floor, drinking the whisky and that the meth was his. However, it seems the low-budget TV sleuths have convicted him on the notion he did it all.

It don't matter whose meth it was.hes a farang and it was found in his apartment so it's his.try telling the cops anything different.

17 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

It don't matter whose meth it was.hes a farang and it was found in his apartment so it's his.try telling the cops anything different.

That is another issue all together. The point I was complaining about is the gallows jury.

Archived