American arrested for stabbing Thai wife in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2018 at 8:05 PM, Tug said:

That meth is nasty that’s what is usually behind what happened when you hear stuff like granny got killed with a hammer kind of story drugs lead to ruined lives and tragedy 

And yet numbnuts still get hooked on the stuff knowing what it will end up doing to them and, often, their familiy members.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:04 PM, happy chappie said:

I've sort of missed the bit where he stabbed her in front of the kid.

Did you even read the article? Look at the  photo of the room. It is one room.  ONE ROOM.

Where do you think the child was at the time of the stabbing? Hiding under the bed? In a box? At a beer bar?   Do you  get it now?

Even if you do not believe that the child was a witness to the assault, do you accept that he at the very least heard the noise, the fight and was witness to his mother's  wounds? Look at the video again. The child is looking at his mother in agony and possibly dying. Even if you do not believe the child was in close proximity to the stabbing, despite the crime scene consiting of ONE ROOM, the child saw the immediate results, and the psychological damage is the same. 

Why would you even nitpick over this event? What's your motive? 

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Did you even read the article? Look at the  photo of the room. It is one room.  ONE ROOM.

Where do you think the child was at the time of the stabbing? Hiding under the bed? In a box? At a beer bar?   Do you  get it now?

Even if you do not believe that the child was a witness to the assault, do you accept that he at the very least heard the noise, the fight and was witness to his mother's  wounds? Look at the video again. The child is looking at his mother in agony and possibly dying. Even if you do not believe the child was in close proximity to the stabbing, despite the crime scene consiting of ONE ROOM, the child saw the immediate results, and the psychological damage is the same

Why would you even nitpick over this event? What's your motive? 

I just read the report and no where was it mentioned that she was stabbed in front of the child.being a detective you cant make any assumptions about the case over a photo of a room.im not in any way trying to defend this man but through experience one should never judge or get involved in domestic disputes.you have your idea of what happened on that day and I have no idea of what happened apart from she was stabbed and what was reported.ive had a Thai girl who lost the plot and started stabbing herself in the tattoo I got her on her back and ran out to tell the neighbour because she could of easily turned it onto me doing it.needless to say she was out in 10 minutes never to be seen again.so you can have your theory while I just go by what was reported.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:18 AM, Denim said:

He should go to jail , go directly to jail , not pass an ago go.

after 31 years in LOS , i seen anyhing,without knowing the circumstances, i will nobody prove guilty.

I se many gilrs when they have a blackout inthe haed.

I saw many girls taking knifes in discussions

I saw many times he girls start the fight

and with non working brain this could lead to whatever........

and jaba ..hmmm   why you all think its from him?

Whats about the Girls maybe on a jaba trip and started???

sry but if the girls would not be so small like my ones over the years,  there would be even for me more reasons to kick back, i saw many black outs over 30 years

On 8/22/2018 at 3:51 AM, bsdthai said:

crystal meth = increased paranoia.

probably back working the bars, a secret lover probably or someones being ripped off. throw meth in the mix and the situation can be exagerated 10fold.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:07 AM, happy chappie said:

My betting is hes not the father.

Still not an excuse for beating or stabbing a woman.

Lock him up and let the cons deal with him

Archived