Trendy building for UK passport renewal

The payment form with info about it will be accepted at Trendy when you apply for the passport.

Whether it can be processed in the UK for payment is another question. But it should not be a problem according to a recent post I can recall.

The payment form with info about it will be accepted at Trendy when you apply for the passport.

Whether it can be processed in the UK for payment is another question. But it should not be a problem according to a recent post I can recall.

Cheers, think I have read somewhere that there card can be used so that would probably be the best thing to do.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Badrabbit said:

Anyone know if a Siam commercial debit card(Mastercard) would be accepted to pay for new passport or would only a credit card be acceptable.

Yes, I used my SCB Debit SMART card with Mastercard logo for this very purpose recently. The payment went through no problem (much to my surprise, as earlier in the year I ended up using a bankers cheque to pay for my Income Letter from the UK Embassy). Incidentally, the payment form requires a "valid from" date, this isn't shown on the card, I got this info from my local SCB branch.

Yes, I used my SCB Debit SMART card with Mastercard logo for this very purpose recently. The payment went through no problem (much to my surprise, as earlier in the year I ended up using a bankers cheque to pay for my Income Letter from the UK Embassy). Incidentally, the payment form requires a "valid from" date, this isn't shown on the card, I got this info from my local SCB branch.
Cheers, just back from Siam, they told me that debit cards do not have a start date, I insisted that it does, they checked on the comp and yes it does, how long are the cards valid for as the start date on mine makes it valid for 8 yrs thought they were 10yrs.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

23 minutes ago, Geordieabroad said:

This just got me thinking so i checked my Kasikorn visa debit card, expiry date but no start date, very strange

my kasikorn virtual debit/shopping   details can be accessed through  my online banking just click card on the main page    having said all that  last year  10 months ago neither v card nor debit card were acceptable for payment for income service did bankers cheque in the end  after about 12 days delay