British man fined 5,000 THB over Pattaya pool party sex tape

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pattaya known all over the world for being the easiest place to get what ever you desire sexually.

With out that reputation it would be like a ghost town.

Yet here you have a bunch of clowns getting their knickers in a twist over what?

A man having a little fun with a lady, no sex , no nudity, no offence to others at the party, but little upstarts who have not been getting any attention make a big song and dance over it, IDIOTS, you will just get tourists going elsewhere in future.

So when its a farang from good old back home breaking the law we have to overlook it.

Attitudes like that and it is no wonder thais dont have a lot of time for western expats and tourists.

Should kick the dirty pervert out and never let him back in.

He contributes nothing but his sick behaviour. It appears he is in good company mind you. 

7 hours ago, BestB said:

The scary part is he was fined and deported. No court, no judge and really no law was broken , yet fined and deported

worse yet... he was charged for public indecency and fined and deported when it happened at a private pool party

19 hours ago, darksidedog said:

The thing I find really funny about this, is that while we are all laughing that they would bother getting into a frenzy over something so petty, these clowns actually think they are helping Pattayas reputation, when in truth they are doing quite the opposite. Amazing Thailand!

❤️❤️❤️ 

First time that I fall in love with a moderator ! I hope that it's not considered as discussing moderation ?

❤️❤️❤️

6 hours ago, gaff said:

But how can they find him ?!

They are not able to find a dangerous murderer on a small island but can find a guy having fun in a big city...

I am guessing he came forward to clear up the misunderstanding and got thai justice in return

On 8/23/2018 at 9:34 AM, colinneil said:

Pattaya known all over the world for being the easiest place to get what ever you desire sexually.

With out that reputation it would be like a ghost town.

Yet here you have a bunch of clowns getting their knickers in a twist over what?

A man having a little fun with a lady, no sex , no nudity, no offence to others at the party, but little upstarts who have not been getting any attention make a big song and dance over it, IDIOTS, you will just get tourists going elsewhere in future.

It's an out of date reputation!

Germany (to name but one) is now on a par pricewise, thanks to local greed, plus you get customer protections (and I don't mean condoms) and the cops/tourist authority wont go all gestapo on you, it is legal.

On 8/23/2018 at 12:31 AM, Kerryd said:

Fined - but not deported (yet). According to the original post: "It was not stated in the story that he was being deported"

The story says he was handed over to Immigration (for apparent overstay violation). He may well sit in an IDC cell for awhile before going to court and then being deported.

And lewd behaviour in public probably is a crime (in Thailand) for which he was fined. 

So it would appear that yes, laws were broken. Thai laws. Not "in my country they wouldn't even arrest us for that" laws.

Word to the wise - if you want to look like a criminal, act like a criminal and are already on "overstay" - don't get filmed doing lewd things in a PUBLIC place. 

No, it wasn't a "private party" at a "private venue" so don't even bother arguing otherwise. It was a sponsored party (Kolour Beachside Partyat a hotel's pool, the "A-One The Royal Cruise" hotel in North Pattaya. The hotel is the one that was built to vaguely resemble a couple of cruise ships and is on Beach Road between soi 2 and 3.
The swimming pools are in front of the "ships", between them and Beach Road.

The party that was even advertised on ThaiVisa's (or Inspire's TV channel). (I think they are one and the same aren't they ?)
Had a chuckle when I saw the party was still being advertised there a couple days after the event (and after the news stories broke).

You might say it was a private party as one had to pay to attend although that is not the point. The thing that is so astounding to me it that it appears everyone was clothed or had swimsuits and that there was not "public" nudity or sex.  With that being said one can walk down many streets in Bangkok or Pattaya and see into the doors of venues with girls or guys gyrating on stages or pole dancing in underwear or g-strings.  If you can see into the door then it would seem a bit public and the police do nothing about it. Of course in these venues we know what is available, but none of this taints the image of Pattaya.  

11 hours ago, Small Joke said:

It's an out of date reputation!

Germany (to name but one) is now on a par pricewise, thanks to local greed, plus you get customer protections (and I don't mean condoms) and the cops/tourist authority wont go all gestapo on you, it is legal.

It's reputation is more entrenched than ever before, due to the rise in social media and increased travel. Germany is known for many things and sex is a long way from the top of the list. Like it or not, Pattaya is associated with one thing only to the outside world. 

On 8/23/2018 at 1:24 PM, BestB said:

he scary part is he was fined and deported. No court, no judge and really no law was broken , yet fined and deported

Not true , please update yourself. 

He was on an overstay , so after he paid the fine he went to the immigration , probably paid another fine there. 

If you have to participate in a sex party  , at least make sure your legal to stay here. 

Archived