A mother's revenge: Burmese woman beats her relative to death after he raped her daughter

webfact

A mother's revenge: Burmese woman beats her relative to death after he raped her daughter

7pm.jpg

"A mother's revenge!" //Thai Rath

A Burmese woman living in Chonburi returned to her homeland leaving her daughter in the care of a relative while she was gone.

She returned from her trip to be told by her daughter that the relative had raped her.

Noo, 40, bided her time. Then while Oo, 38, was drunk and asleep she attacked him over the head with a metal pole. She then strangled him until he was dead with an electrical cord.

She then dragged him by the sarong to a large lake behind a factory that makes wooden pallets. She tied him to a lump of wood to make him sink and tossed him out among the trash in the lake.

The bloated body - minus the genitals - was found on Sunday in a one rai lake behind Advance Pallet (2009) Co Ltd in Ban Bung, Chonburi.

It looked like the victim had been dead three days.

Ban Bung police spoke to Noo's daughter who told them that her mother had killed him. Her mother was arrested and taken on a reenactment of the crime that she has admitted to.

She said that she had burnt the victim's passport and phone in a stove and told friends he had gone back to Burma. The crime happened last Thursday.

Ban Bung station chief Pol Col Somrik Khamchu said that Noo was a housewife and Oo was her relative.

He said that following a trip back to Burma in June she returned to be told by her daughter that Oo had raped her. She waited until other people who lived in the house had gone to work before attacking him as he slept in a drunken stupor.

After strangling him she dragged the body out to the lake under the cover of darkness.

Pol Col Somrik said that she didn't cut off the victim's genitals. These were probably chewed off by an animal in the lake.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, webfact said:

Pol Col Somrik said that she didn't cut off the victim's genitals.

She should've done it and just let him live.

26 minutes ago, webfact said:

These were probably chewed off by an animal in the lake. 

That be the Loch Nuts monster.

"Noo, 40, bided her time. Then while Oo, 38, was drunk and asleep she attacked him over the head with a metal pole. She then strangled him until he was dead with an electrical cord.

She then dragged him by the sarong to a large lake behind a factory that makes wooden pallets. She tied him to a lump of wood to make him sink and tossed him out among the trash in the lake.

The bloated body - minus the genitals - was found on Sunday in a one rai lake behind Advance Pallet (2009) Co Ltd in Ban Bung, Chonburi."

put this woman in charge of advanced planning for government projects. Her work ethic is excellent. :cheesy: RIP.

Next case.

So she battered him, strangled him and then sunk him in the lake. I guess she wanted to make sure he was definitely dead.

I have to say I feel sorry for her predicament and hope the courts do too. Nobody likes a rapist.Fair play to her for having the guts to do the deed herself. I am somewhat suspicious about his tackle disappearing. Wouldn't surprise me if they find it in his stomach, despite her denials..

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Good on you girl, more people should follow your example, rape is a heinious crime.

I wonder if she chopped of his chopper to stop him doing the same again in the after life.

hey Colin, if they let her off without jail time, you can hire her as the chief of security at your house. :clap2:

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

hey Colin, if they let her off without jail time, you can hire her as the chief of security at your house. :clap2:

But whatever you do Colin, do NOT piss her off.

...but get the pond behind your house drained anyway.

35 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is the problem with vigilante justice, and the reason why people get punished for it.

Quite, makes for a good story though!

They don't say how old the daughter was?

11 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Duh, Wood floats..........unless it was Lignum Vitae, or Ebony.......

I'll have a guess and say wood for making pallets.dont know if he sunk though.if he did he probably popped back up with the gasses building up in his body.

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I wonder if you would have said that if it was your daughter.

Woman deserves a medal, she got rid of scum.

I wonder what he would of said that if it was him.ill give the lady a medal too.in cases like this sometimes it's the only way to get justice especially in Asia.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good on you girl, more people should follow your example, rape is a heinious crime.

I wonder if she chopped of his chopper to stop him doing the same again in the after life.

No evidence required as women never lie nor make false accusations. 

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No evidence required as women never lie nor make false accusations. 

Have you been drinking????

Seeing your comments i am sure you are under the influence of something coming out with that.

Also a stupid thing to reply to my comment, with my history of Thai women lying.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Have you been drinking????

Seeing your comments i am sure you are under the influence of something coming out with that.

Also a stupid thing to reply to my comment, with my history of Thai women lying.

Yes, I was surprised you were so quick to condemn.

Archived