A mother's revenge: Burmese woman beats her relative to death after he raped her daughter

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, richiejom said:

What if the daughter made it up...perhaps Oo wouldn't let her go out with her friends or something so she made that up to get back at him

Not only that when the police came around to ask not knowing who had killed him----the Daughter topped the mother off....( Ban Bung police spoke to Noo's daughter who told them that her mother had killed him )....Mmm I guess she (Daughter) is free to do whatever she wants now.

2 hours ago, Lupatria said:

I can't believe there are people here doing what they think needs to be done, because of reasonable doubt of a fair and equal 'judiciary' in this country. (sarcasm alert)

In reality, the Thai courts will be overjoyed that the Burmese slaughter among themselves

2 hours ago, BWPattaya said:

She has committed premeditated murder and should be prosecuted. 

I sure hope you're not a Thai judge with any possibility of trying this woman.

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I like anyone who works with such conviction but where's the rape evidence?

I'd rather believe my own daughter than the drunkard.

On the other hand, how stupid is it to leave a girl with a drinking male relativ.

Hope she doesn't have to do a long jail term.

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Not only that when the police came around to ask not knowing who had killed him----the Daughter topped the mother off....( Ban Bung police spoke to Noo's daughter who told them that her mother had killed him )....Mmm I guess she (Daughter) is free to do whatever she wants now

Surely the daughter would have denied all knowledge?

17 minutes ago, Max66 said:

Evidently she was young and little enoigh that  she could not be left by her self . 

She was about 11 years old,  the man is a relative, the other members of the family told her, yes it is a problem but please do not make it a scandal for the family sake, please, that is what made her so furious. (Explanations by Thai people around me)

3 hours ago, BWPattaya said:

She has committed premeditated murder and should be prosecuted. 

Wow , 1 post of someone with a working brain out of 3 pages , so far.

A gruesome premeditated murder indeed. I hope she gets at least 20 years in a Thai prison.  If it turns out the daughter lied , lock her up too.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Pol Col Somrik said that she didn't cut off the victim's genitals. These were probably chewed off by an animal in the lake.

That's FREAKY!   When I first read that reference, I was pretty sure the mother had cut them off as part of offing the guy. but then at the bottom of the article, I find this explanation above.

I really didn't know that testicles and such are considered a delicacy by lake dwelling creatures!   :crying:

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I like anyone who works with such conviction but where's the rape evidence?

Was wondering that myself.

Not to take away from the seriousness of it all, and the levity, but I have known young girls to live in a fantasy world that often enough gets innocent people into a lot of doodoo.

4 hours ago, richiejom said:

Things that make you go 'Oo'

What if the daughter made it up...perhaps Oo wouldn't let her go out with her friends or something so she made that up to get back at him

I would assume, maybe incorrectly, that a doctor had examined the daughter and verified the rape

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Noo, 40, bided her time. Then while Oo, 38, was drunk and asleep she attacked him over the head with a metal pole. She then strangled him until he was dead with an electrical cord.

She then dragged him by the sarong to a large lake behind a factory that makes wooden pallets. She tied him to a lump of wood to make him sink and tossed him out among the trash in the lake.

The bloated body - minus the genitals - was found on Sunday in a one rai lake behind Advance Pallet (2009) Co Ltd in Ban Bung, Chonburi."

put this woman in charge of advanced planning for government projects. Her work ethic is excellent. :cheesy: RIP.

Next case.

But she will probably end up in prison.

Revenge should always be served cold.

Vigilantes of the tv world unite.

All good when 'justice' is meted out to others.

Thing is many times vigilante justice becomes predicated on spurious 'proof'.

Like the vigilantes in the uk who ransacked a pediatricians surgery believing it must be something to do with paedophiles.

Oh dear sorry, understanable mistake.  We were just doing what we thought you wanted us to do.

I suppose when you become old bitter and twisted and you hate just about everything then vigilanteism (sp) seems a great passtime.

This woman definitely sliced off the offending appendage. There might be no evidence of it as the fish and other critters would munch on the remaining wound. Unless anyone can link to lake critters that only dine on genitals, I'll stand by my assertion.

I'm kind of on her side but it does worry me that the girl could have lied.

Its quite simple.....if the girl was telling the truth which im sure the mother checked/believed and knows her daughter ....and him.... so then she took matters into her own hands then i say well done ..apart from teaching her daughter not to grass,thats her only downfall otherwise she would have got away with it and the world would have been a better place..........as a parent i would have done exactly the same but even quicker!! What would you do if your daughter told you this?? rely on justice here? go tell the police and see what happens!! i can tell you the answer to that as a poor migrant worker in Thailand or any Thai with no money.....if the young girl was lying then shame on her but i dont think many young girls would lie about stuff like this and i would certainly believe my daughter on a serious event like this!!

Archived