A mother's revenge: Burmese woman beats her relative to death after he raped her daughter

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Burmese in Thailand - are they allowed to see a doctor?

I would assume yes if either they pay or a police report is filed. Maybe others here can throw some light on your point which is a good one

On 8/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, NanLaew said:

I like anyone who works with such conviction but where's the rape evidence?

If you have a daughter and she comes to you and say she get raped from your relatives 

what would you do? 

police here are under educated so they will do absolutely nothing 

On 8/23/2018 at 5:40 PM, BuaBS said:

Wow , 1 post of someone with a working brain out of 3 pages , so far.

A gruesome premeditated murder indeed. I hope she gets at least 20 years in a Thai prison.  If it turns out the daughter lied , lock her up too.

If, IF the daughter lied, both of them should be punished with life prison.

But the girl is too young to do jail term.

15 hours ago, tattoodrob said:

checked/believed and knows her daughter ....and him....

15 hours ago, tattoodrob said:

Its quite simple.....if the girl was telling the truth which im sure the mother checked/believed and knows her daughter ....and him.... so then she took matters into her own hands then i say well done ..apart from teaching her daughter not to grass,thats her only downfall otherwise she would have got away with it and the world would have been a better place..........as a parent i would have done exactly the same but even quicker!! What would you do if your daughter told you this?? rely on justice here? go tell the police and see what happens!! i can tell you the answer to that as a poor migrant worker in Thailand or any Thai with no money.....if the young girl was lying then shame on her but i dont think many young girls would lie about stuff like this and i would certainly believe my daughter on a serious event like this!!

If the mother knew him and still left her daughter with him, she is at fault too.

If the daughter lied, she will rott in hell.  I hope she didn't lie.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:26 PM, maximillian said:

If the mother knew him and still left her daughter with him, she is at fault too.

If the daughter lied, she will rott in hell.  I hope she didn't lie.

well maybe she knew he was a bit of a drunk and douchebag but wouldnt think he would rape his relative!!!!!!!!! otherwise im sure she wouldnt have left her there and probably didnt want to but with no money then many here have few options for leaving there kids with good people,many Thai girls have the grand mothers/relatives take care of there offspring while they work oin other towns...just saying

Archived