Vientiane ED Visa trip, what to take?

Hal65

Heading from Pattaya. my checklist on my computer got deleted this year so I have to recreate it. So far:

Passport, Money (THB and USD), ED Papers, Photos

Clothes, Laptop, Phone, Both chargers.

Do you guys take anything else? I feel like my list was longer but don't remember.

The action did not seem too great years prior. There is that one upstairs bar, but otherwise Vientiane looks rather sleepy. I use the trip for rest and recharge before coming home for the real fun (Not many places where you can say that). 

Edited by Hal65

A pen. sorry to be stupidly simple but my last trip I forgot my pen.

If you need them, reading glasses.

Maybe a good book.

If in no rush, I like dropping my papers off on a Friday and collecting on a Monday. So dead at the embassy. Takes the weekend hanging out in Vientiane but no one there. It's a lot more relaxing. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2018 at 10:18 PM, mogandave said:

Clean underwear, toothbrush, razor...

Is a sense of humor worth taking ? I've never been to Vientiane, but thinking of going in the near future for a few days.

Well I'm here. And I knew I left something off the list. The power strip. In my cheap 70,000 kip/night room (detached bath) there is only one outlet. So now I get to strategically charge my computer or phone.

Well I'm here. And I knew I left something off the list. The power strip. In my cheap 70,000 kip/night room (detached bath) there is only one outlet. So now I get to strategically charge my computer or phone.

Plug in the computer, plug the phone into the computer...

I usually bring an 8’ extension cord with a three outlets on the end, sorry, I should have mentioned it...
  • Like 1