Best Sunday roast dinners in lower Sukhumvit?

RickG16

On 7/28/2019 at 7:45 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Scruffy McMurphy's pub on Suk Soi 23 just opposite the back end of Soi Cowboy has a Sunday Roast lunch from 11:30 am to ?????  for 320 baht++, with your choice of beef, pork or chicken I believe. 

When I posted on this above, I didn't have a photo handy... So I made it a point to get one last time we were there... Here's what their Sunday roast beef plate looks like relative to the various descriptions, and comparatively with the other photos posted here:

39528728_ScruffyMsSundayBeefRoast.jpg.ae12f1b54715882a75b6f4855a47d6cb.jpg

It's not a bad deal, especially when a 40-50% Eatigo discount is available on the 320b menu food price depending on the hour that you go.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, Argus Tuft said:

Noted on the Suk 101 above, is this still going?

The restaurant "One-O-One" certainly is still going:  I ordered bangers & mash for my supper this very evening.  26 August 2019 -- via delivery.

As for their Sunday roast, I assume it is still going, but not certain.  

But it is a very long haul from lower Sukhumvit.

13 hours ago, RLAretired said:

The restaurant "One-O-One" certainly is still going:  I ordered bangers & mash for my supper this very evening.  26 August 2019 -- via delivery.

As for their Sunday roast, I assume it is still going, but not certain.  

But it is a very long haul from lower Sukhumvit.

Sunday roast @101.1 still going, lamb still the best I have had in Bangkok: B375.  Was there this past Sunday.

Added bonus for booklovers.  He maintains a nice lending library with a very decent selection of books, free to borrow with the expectation that you will return it your next visit.

22 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

a 40-50% Eatigo discount is available on the 320b menu food price depending on the hour that you go.

I was intrigued by that offer I used Eatigo to get half-price Sunday roast at Landmark Hotel - fantastic!)
but I've spent ages and can't find the discount offer on Eatigo.
I've entered 101, Cafe 101, cafe 1 zero 1 - not a sausage (!)
maybe you could show me where in the app the discount is and I'm willing to give it a go, cheers

7 hours ago, dddave said:

lamb still the best I have had in Bangkok: B375. 

hmm, I checked my original post. Mine was served cold, at best warm - that is unacceptable when there are so few people to serve, it isn't like the Robin Hood or a busy lower Suk pub FGS!
but again, it's handy to my place, so willing to give them another shot

3 minutes ago, pomozki said:

maybe you could show me where in the app the discount

maybe the discount no longer exists …. I bet you walk for miles just to save 50 baht  >>  lol 

On 8/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, pomozki said:

I was intrigued by that offer I used Eatigo to get half-price Sunday roast at Landmark Hotel - fantastic!)
maybe you could show me where in the app the discount is and I'm willing to give it a go, cheers

hmm, I checked my original post. Mine was served cold, at best warm - that is unacceptable when there are so few people to serve, it isn't like the Robin Hood or a busy lower Suk pub FGS!
but again, it's handy to my place, so willing to give them another shot

You were replying above to my post re Scruffy McMurphy's Pub and their Sunday roast plate, but maybe you were actually asking about the other place that someone else posted above.

On the Eatigo app right now, there are discounts available both for the Huntsman's Pub in the basement of the Landmark Hotel and for Scruffy McMurphy's Pub on Suk Soi 23.

I don't see any discount offer at present for any 101 Restaurant in Eatigo.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:34 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You were replying above to my post re Scruffy McMurphy's Pub and their Sunday roast plate, but maybe you were actually asking about the other place that someone else posted above.

On the Eatigo app right now, there are discounts available both for the Huntsman's Pub in the basement of the Landmark Hotel and for Scruffy McMurphy's Pub on Suk Soi 23.

I don't see any discount offer at present for any 101 Restaurant in Eatigo.

yes, I went with a mate to the Huntsman at Landmark, terrific place and good value with the Eatigo discount (525 baht instead of 1,000)

Archived