Do you know this woman? - Chiang Mai police step up hunt for murderer targeting foreign men

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LatPrao said:

I know someone who was drugged in Bangkok on the taxi ride to his apartment with tainted potato chips, which put him to sleep in his own room.

I know someone who was drugged with soporific-injected cherry Fisherman Friend cough drops surreptitiously inserted ad anum in a massage; he awoke in a stupor in the presidential suite of a Bangkok five-star hotel that he had no memory of checking into surrounded by ten empty magnums of Dom Perignon, and a two-meter by three-meter stuffed elephant plush toy.

His Rolex was gone; his false teeth were missing, but, otherwise he felt great. The room service bill of Baht 125,000 had been paid with his own credit card.

~o:37;

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I would have described her as a chubby housewife with short hair.

Who in their right mind would take a woman looking like that back to their room?

The kind that are gullible enough to believe her when she says : "no daleeng, I no wan money because I like you vely too mutt, and me no ba girl."

2 hours ago, LatPrao said:

I know someone who was drugged in Bangkok on the taxi ride to his apartment with tainted potato chips, which put him to sleep in his own room.  Awoke finding his credit cards gone, cash gone, phone gone. The thief exited past the security guard and into the night.  Then the thief rang up 20,000 thb charges each card at Tesco.  Maybe a friendly cashier or maybe just the way foreign credit card charges are handled here.    I've noticed that no cashier checks foreign credit cards - neither  the names on the cards or to match signatures between back of card and sales receipt when ringing up a sale.  If the card charge goes through on the terminal and you scrawl something into the signature line of the receipt, sale is complete.  Fait accompli.

Just the same as everywhere else I think you will find.  Supermarket check out girls (or men) have never ever given a glance at any of my cards, why would they?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If you really have to take a stranger into your home, use a safe for your wallet and phone the moment you enter.

You'd think the cashier would check it's a foreigner holding the foreign card.

Anyone using a card should have their photo taken by the store.

Think ? Seriously ?.. in LOS . 

21 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Just the same as everywhere else I think you will find.  Supermarket check out girls (or men) have never ever given a glance at any of my cards, why would they?

20 quid worth of groceries Vs 20,000 UKP of gold?

I think I can see a reason.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Who in their right mind would take a woman looking like that back to their room?

His name looks as if he might have been of Middle East descent, and they like their woman on the chunky size.

1 minute ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

I am surprised nobody of the old farts gang here on TV knows her, or don't want to tell ?

OK, OK, my mate knew her...…...unfortunately he's dead now.

This woman will be apprehended shortly. They'll do a facial recognition cross-index of the CCTV images against identity card, driver license, criminal and immigration data bases. They probably have zeroed in on a handful of suspects already. And even if that doesn't pan out, this case is too high profile. Everyone is going to be on the lookout for her. I wager she'll be behind bars within 48 hours.

Amazingly, this went from a thread about a robbery, murder, into a beauty contest thread, and everyone here has a lady that is at least twice as beautiful, as the suspect. Even though most of us are ugly as sin. I wonder how our own ladies describe us? Yeah, he looks like a piece of shit, smells like shit, but he is careless with his money!

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Regarding the 2nd victim's name I don't wonder since "they" are known  to "take" anything "femal", even with 4 legs... Ooops, nooo, that's not said by any racist meanings ????? 

I'm wondering if she's a scapegoat suspect.  Initial description of a pretty Thai woman, compared to the posted pictures....a Thai knows a pretty Thai, and another race (not a Thai).  Gimme a break...I call bullshi* on the supposed suspect...  BiB or someone connected/associated with the jewelry store maybe?  A scam, long running that went horribly wrong?  The punters were probably only supposed to pass out, and be robbed blind...not an uncommon plot/scheme here.

...now we better take back calling her Thai...???

...and the shops where she used the credit cards...especially the gold shops...no cameras suddenly...???

...as for a woman....she looks like a tomboy...

...white collar.......

...and look at the mouth movement in the video.....

...seems like an utter sociopath....

Archived