Do you know this woman? - Chiang Mai police step up hunt for murderer targeting foreign men

webfact

If you decide to bring someone back to your room, the first rule of fight club is to take a selfie with them and pretend to send it to a friend. If they have bad intentions then they will give a second thought. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, fakename said:

Amazingly, this went from a thread about a robbery, murder, into a beauty contest thread, and everyone here has a lady that is at least twice as beautiful, as the suspect. Even though most of us are ugly as sin. I wonder how our own ladies describe us? Yeah, he looks like a piece of shit, smells like shit, but he is careless with his money!

Speak for yourself, sir

4 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

She doesn't look Thai, she looks more like she may be Filipino or maybe even Japanese.. It's hard to tell from one grainy image though.. However, on the subject of being pretty, nope lol 

thai looks is diverse...

We used to call it "10 pints beautiful." She looks more like ten pints and five Vodkas and three Red Bulls. Ha ha ha. 

Not so funny if she murdered two innocent guys.....and for money. Bloody pathetic. I hope they catch her soon before she murders more guys.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I would have described her as a chubby housewife with short hair.

Who in their right mind would take a woman looking like that back to their room?

Maybe she looked ok through the bottom of an empty beer glass?

Showed pic to wife.

First thing she said was 'She's not Thai, she's Chinese."

So, maybe Asian but certainly not Thai.

The plot thickens! Interesting.

Showed my gf the video, she said “ could be thai, chinese or vietnamese “ then “ not very pretty lady to get farang boyfriend “ !

Understatement of the year [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Showed my gf the video, she said “ could be thai, chinese or vietnamese “ then “ not very pretty lady to get farang boyfriend “ !

Understatement of the year emoji23.png

She's a porker, so I am going for Chinese until I hear anything new. ?

i no understand many falang come to thailand meet bar many beauty woman but marry wery ugly woman lot i see, why take ugly woman when thailand have million beauty woman too ? why marry ugly, have mens idiots ? or not have money keep beauty woman 5555. all select poor ugly fat and stupid woman and marry, why not stay europe can marry same ugly shit too and easy.

3 hours ago, finnishmen said:

i no understand many falang come to thailand meet bar many beauty woman but marry wery ugly woman lot i see, why take ugly woman when thailand have million beauty woman too ? why marry ugly, have mens idiots ? or not have money keep beauty woman 5555. all select poor ugly fat and stupid woman and marry, why not stay europe can marry same ugly shit too and easy.

Hahahaha........You're right. Some of the women I see that these guys pick are ugly.????

6 hours ago, finnishmen said:

now im havin a laf , yes thats correct..maybe they just want to be love by he inside not the outside...555

Archived