Ao Nang Motorbike registration

Thrive

Is there a local government transport office in Ao-Nang to register a motorcycle? Or do you need to make the journey to Krabi town? and what about tax for motorcycle. Is there an office around the Ao-Nang area or is there just the one government office for all land transport.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Look for a shop displaying this sign

post-2109-0-09307200-1357115893.gif

they can help with all this for a very small fee.

Also Tax if its younger than 5 years old can be paid at 7/11

Thanks for that. I am aware of this sign but in my experience, these shops have been for testing cars out before you go to redo your tax and insurance at the government office. I didn't know about the 7/11 detail so that is one bike solved.

A lot of those shops will offer to take your blue/green book to the DLT to update the book and get the tax sticker  they also sell the compulsory insurance..so they could do the whole lot for you for a small fee..come back to collect the documents in a couple of days.

1 minute ago, johng said:

A lot of those shops will offer to take your blue/green book to the DLT to update the book and get the tax sticker  they also sell the compulsory insurance..so they could do the whole lot for you for a small fee..come back to collect the documents in a couple of days.

Have you done this before? When you say a small fee, in your experience how much?

Archived