BANGKOK 16 February 2019 21:13
simon43

Gained half an inch on my upper arm muscle :)

Congrats, the fact your arms is getting bigger should be motivation to keep on going. Its never too late to start exercising (actually it is always too late, as you should be doing it from a young age, but anyways, you get what i mean).

How low are your t-levels?

You're in Thailand. If you know you have low T levels then exogenous Test is easily found. If you are 59 your child rearing days are over anyway. Just watch your ticker and your prostate but the supposed negative effects from Test have been largely debunked.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, UnkleGoooose said:

I've gained nearly 2 inches since watching redtube, but only on my right bicep though. ?

Yea much better then weights,,,, but change hands from time to time hey,,,,, :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

I'm very pleased and encouraged by your post. However, don't you have a problem trying to buy shirts to fit an 11.5 inch diameter arm? The diameter of my upper arm is only 4.5 inch.

Well done bro.

Why not think about adding 1000g of tribulus per day.... and some trt... at that age with such  a good attitude you deserve solid boners and a good shape. 

Once again. Well.done

Simon you didn't mention your height if you are 5 feet 5 to 5feet 7 a 11.5 inches arm wouldn't look skinny. I am 5 feet 7 and arm measure 13 inches(look normal not big I don't want a big arm).

I don't want to look like a bodybuilder but I do want a six pack ab. so the first thing I do when I hit the gym is doing the sit up . I forgot what you call that exercise where you pull the pulley to your belly in a curve action. This exercise may be good for me so far no result yet. At my age (late 50s) if I walk around with bulging muscles all my friends and relatives will be laughing at me. They will say the initial of my middle name is V . V for Vanity not Valentino.

I used to have a six pack when I was young and it makes you feel good, so I am trying to recapture that. So far it has been an illusion. When illusion turns to reality I will be a happy old man. ( Oh, my waist line is 33 inches I need to get it down to 31 or 31.5   I guess that would do the trick.)

18 hours ago, joebrown said:

I'm very pleased and encouraged by your post. However, don't you have a problem trying to buy shirts to fit an 11.5 inch diameter arm? The diameter of my upper arm is only 4.5 inch.

Yes, I believe circumference may have been the word our poster was looking for ?

• Thanks 1