BANGKOK 18 February 2019 04:38
simon43

Gained half an inch on my upper arm muscle :)

Simon check your estrogen levels at you age what Test you have some could be converted into estrogen. Get some liguid zinc from Iherb and start taking 2 droppers full a day about 1 ml. this will block amrotease a product of the body that converts test to estrogen especially as we age. good luck at 73 hit the gym 3 times a week

I gained half inch too!!

In my waist.

Man I need a magic bullet belly fat remover. I hate (!!) situps as well.

1 minute ago, ozmeldo said:

I gained half inch too!!

In my waist.

Man I need a magic bullet belly fat remover. I hate (!!) situps as well.

Good luck for you that sit ups don't remove belly fat. A diet will do the trick exercise helps but not that much if its about fat loss.

Why do some men want a big upper arm?

Do they think ladies this that is sexy, or do they think they look 'tough'?

If you have big upper arms and the rest of your body is small with no muscles you will look out of balance, top heavy.

I see many guys with big arms but the rest of them is flabby or even fat.. yet they seem to think they look so sexy and strong.  If they had to run 100 meters they probably would faint.  

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, robblok said:

Good luck for you that sit ups don't remove belly fat. A diet will do the trick exercise helps but not that much if its about fat loss.

Thanks. I figure it 1.5kg fat and some very soft muscle.

If you have big upper arms and the rest of your body is small with no muscles you will look out of balance, top heavy.

I see many guys with big arms but the rest of them is flabby or even fat.. yet they seem to think they look so sexy and strong.  If they had to run 100 meters they probably would faint.  
Seems to be a measure of strength, when i was still 18 a lot of guys only trained their upper body and mostly biceps.

Of course i loved training my upper body more then legs when i was 18 now i just train all of it legs included.

I don't train for the ladies just don't want to become a fat slob again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Simon check your estrogen levels...

I have this checked every 3 months, mid 20's and stable.

Your question probably wasn't aimed specifically at me, but I'll explain specifically for me.

I have a generic low T level in my body, (as did my Dad and as has my son).  One side-effect of low T is a lower than average upper body muscle mass.  My lower body is fine in muscle size, but because my upper body lacks muscle mass, I look (as you commented) out of proportion, but the other way round to your comment.

But there's a serious reason to increase my muscle mass. I'm hitting 60 and older people lose muscle mass as they age. For me, losing what little muscle that I have up top is not good - I need to try to maximise my muscle mass so as to retain some muscle for as long as possible.

I don't want to look like Mr Universe, and I have zero chance of coming within a million miles of that body type.  All I want to do is to increase my upper body muscle mass to what would be typical of a man with normal T levels.