Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

webfact

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, webfact said:

But he didn't say sorry to the victim. He blamed the tourist and her friend

Mini Prawit or mini Prayuth - The pharmacy worker is climbing the ranks, watching the example of the big brothers. You blame the tourists, chinese or not, or you just punch the person in the face if they criticize you.

there is so much bullshit in Thailand that marine mammals and fish have been observed doing a u-turn at the end of Cambodia whilst loudly clearing their blowhole.  Fishermen in Trat have called for a bullshit free zone within the province to prevent surface bullshit run-off from the rivers into the gulf.

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Words can't explain what I think of this thing, no one treats a woman that way, just totally disgusting.  He thinks a crappy false sorry makes it all better.

Myra Hindley? She deserved charity because of her gender?

The gender of the vicious attacker is irrelevant.  She was fighting like a drunk man and, rightly, got treated equally like a man. Its called equality. Your attitude is patronising and sexist.

3 hours ago, curlylekan said:

Mini Prawit or mini Prayuth - The pharmacy worker is climbing the ranks, watching the example of the big brothers. You blame the tourists, chinese or not, or you just punch the person in the face if they criticize you.

The crazy drunk launched an all out attack on him, nearly blinding him and drawing blood. I am tired of apologist for trash tourists.

They must have been shocked to find drunk westerners in the street on Full Moon Party Night at Haad Rin. Imagine living your peaceful existence in the tranquillity of Haad Rin Koh Phangan and then coming across drunk westerners outside your shop in the public space which is not your shop, of course you would be upset that your commercial trade with your fellow Thais was compromised. 

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Jakkrit said one tourist went for his mate and things escalated from there. He admitted he had gone over the top but he had lost his temper and could not control his emotions. 

In his statement he said: "I would like to apologize to society and the people of Koh Pangan.

This is simply a bunch of disingenuous clap-trap that is spewed by Thais who are too insecure to be able to handle any confrontation without escalating to violence at the drop of a hat -- which is the norm.  No doubt his behavior is implicitly condoned by those with similar temperaments, i.e, most of Thai society.

"Thailand accepts your apology.  Feel free to assault foreigners, especially women in your case, who stand on the public sidewalks and public roads in front of your store any time you wish in the future.  You are hereby given a free pass to continue your harassment!" 

Throw him off the island he has set a bad image towards the good Thais who live here , the police should send him back home and the pharmacy sack him anyone who hits a female is a coward especially when they use a bottle shame on him .

45 minutes ago, pattayadgw said:

So its ok to bottle someone as long as you apologize.... PATHETIC as usual!!

Although he did not apologise to the the actual victim of his violent crime. 

Yet another Thai man child on the loose who lost his temper and could not control himself.

Presumably he has been sacked from his job as he is a menace to the general public?   ...... Of course not . NO.

“And he asked netizens to stop commenting about his parents as that was hurtful”

Oh and breaking a bottle over a females head isn’t?

while I agree involving your mother is unnecessary  you sort of lost your right to request that after you bottled the female tourist. Next time simply have the balls and the maturity to simply walk away. Something perhaps your mum should have impressed on you when you were young!

All Thais know that they can hit, beat, break a bottle on your head, stab a farangs, and they can get away with a wai and 500 baht fine. Sure this case is going to court. You believe that, right? It's already been settled for a little tea money.

The correct response to obnoxious drunks of any gender blocking your story entrance and refusing to move on is not escalate a confrontation until it becomes assault with a deadly weapon, but call the BiB, pay a little teamoney and have them move them along.

If asking nicely twice doesn’t work, starting a screaming match with Full Moon Party people who are clearly high on at least too much booze is clearly the wrong way.

5 years there and he has yet to learn this? 

And he still has not learned to keep his emotions in check on crazy night?  The one night everyone and his uncle Somchai knows you must raise your tolerance level without fail.

Sorrow little man, ‘being of good character’ for 5 years doesn’t seem real, your real character just was not  publicly exposed till now. Som nom na.

Commenting on how he was raised likely is fair play after hitting a woman in the head with a bottle while she was being restrained by his mate.  Who raises a son to not know this is very, very wrong?

Sorry dude, that is inexcusable conduct. You should apologize to your parents for embarrassing them. Not rail at others for questioning how you were raised

17 hours ago, webfact said:

And he asked netizens to stop commenting about his parents as that was hurtful.

I would just love to comment about his parents. To his face.

Oh the reaction and retaliation and revenge would just be magnificent.

The cops said she boarded a plane in Phuket bound for Dubai.

Good on her.

Earlier it was reported that she did not pay her bill for stitches given to her at a clinic

Good on her. Again. Why should she?

Surely that's Mommy's Boy with the itsy bitsy scratchy face's responsibility.

Ya know, the perp. Not the victim.

This little butter-ball needs a swift roundhouse to the ribs and upper cut to the jaw, methinks. How else will foul little urchins like him learn? There should be consequences to that kind of action. Can't bottle a bird and get away with a cheeky wai and the standard 'I'm sorry society' line. Oh wait, yes, yes you can... TiT ?

18 hours ago, webfact said:

He asked posters on social media to save their comments for him and not have a go at his mother and father as this was hurtful.

You are a direct result of your parents and your environment. Your bad behavior reflects on your parents so everyone has a right to not just call you out but your whole family who was responsible for raising you. You have to learn this bad behavior from someone. You learn right from wrong from your parents correct? But I see the same s*** in every country and it's only getting worse. I believe it has to do with the change in society where spanking a kid is no longer acceptable. I got my ass beat so many times by my parents. I got my ass beat so many times by my principal. My Generation does not do this crap. It is these millennial New Breed people who don't understand consequences for their choices and decisions. They don't understand negative reinforcement. Rant over.

Archived