Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

webfact

16 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You lost all rights to request any consideration when you assaulted this woman.

Even if the assailant has lost his rights, his family has not. Dragging them into this seems like a cowardly thing to do.

16 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I believe the guy, every word of it. Those girls were trouble makers, out for trouble and they found it. Good riddance.

I believe that it's significant that the assailant didn't deny wrong doing, and really significant that he invited people to watch the video, and possibly significant Thai defamation laws may play a role in making the video a little tricky to find.

While I don't believe in death by blunt force trauma, I've know some really obnoxious people (on the internet we call them trolls) who deserved to bitch slapped/have their tongues cut out/banished to live in a cave.

There's something fishy about this story and today ain't Friday.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

So..Jackrit feels hurt?

It must be  a terrible thing to be a Thai male caught out on camera...bottling women...

Poor,poor Jackrit.

Looks kinda fat and pudgy too..

Have you ever met a real male in this country who is not a foreigner ?

I have never.

18 hours ago, z42 said:

Absolute scumbag <deleted>. I am no white knight and believe that a person should be allowed to defend themselves against a man or a woman, however as the altercation was not really beyond the grappling stage, and that bottling somebody who isn't even in a position to defend themselves is a dog act of the highest order.

The fact that he has come out with a shitty apology of sorts to anyone except the victim is moot. Should be jailed and fined HEAVILY. And yes i have seen both videos of this incident before anyone chirps up in this idiot's defence

You disrespect even dogs here.  Apart from that I agree with every word.

2 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Cant imagine him having the balls to do that to a male. A couple of blokes should rock up there to see how he reacts. Yellow streams trickling down his legs i would think.

If l was on my last week living. l would be a domestic jet setter lol

18 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

Same old story.  Thais aren't used to confrontational behaviour so when faced with it they have no experience in controlling themselves.

In this instance the tourists probably instigated it.

"probably instigated it."

What exactly do you mean by that? Were you there? What did she do to deserve a bottle smashed over her head? Do YOU think he was entitled to undertake such a drastic  action because she was making a noise in front of the shop where he was working?

What a pathetic and unnecessary response. <deleted>!

42 minutes ago, gunghang said:

Even if the assailant has lost his rights, his family has not. Dragging them into this seems like a cowardly thing to do.

I believe that it's significant that the assailant didn't deny wrong doing, and really significant that he invited people to watch the video, and possibly significant Thai defamation laws may play a role in making the video a little tricky to find.

While I don't believe in death by blunt force trauma, I've know some really obnoxious people (on the internet we call them trolls) who deserved to bitch slapped/have their tongues cut out/banished to live in a cave.

There's something fishy about this story and today ain't Friday.

It’s not something I’d do, but this piece of pond scum has lost all rights to plea for consideration. 

19 hours ago, webfact said:

And he asked netizens to stop commenting about his parents as that was hurtful.

The shame they must feel is hurtful, please stop. ?

Jakkrit smashed the bottle over the tourist's head while Pitiphat held on to her.

He's a tough cookie! Took two armed Thai men to take her down! YCMTSU!

No word was made on the penalty indicating that the matter is likely to go to court though that was not reported in the Thai Rath story.

500 THB

Earlier it was reported that she did not pay her bill for stitches given to her at a clinic on Koh Pangan.

Absolutely, she should pay her bill and not the little manchild that smashed the bottle over her head! In fact, she should also pay for the bottle!                            

He asked posters on social media to save their comments for him and not have a go at his mother and father as this was hurtful.

And be careful he's got friends and a bottle just in case you are a woman and give him some lip. But please don't tell mommy. ?

The authorities should as a matter of good  pharmacovigilance be visiting all pharmacies and  verifying products that are sold. If they have not  visited this pharmacy, then they  should do so now. Usually,  people who are violent and who engage in criminal acts  will engage in other  unlawful activities.

You're parents should have brought you up better.

Oops sorry if that remark has hurt your feelings.Lets disregard the feelings of the female tourist you bottled.It seems this is all about you you you.

I was unfortunate enough to tread in something yesterday that was excreted from a dogs ringpiece,but I still regard the substance to be higher than you.

A true coward in every sense of the word,whereby if a real man said boo to you,you would immediately lose your BOTTLE.

So let me sum up by offering you some advice  that your parents obviously never.

No matter how much a woman winds you up,just walk away.

He asked posters on social media to save their comments for him and not have a go at his mother and father as this was hurtful.

Sorry, I'm going to be even harder. You're the result of your parents. What's the offspring of a snake? or a baboon? or a lion? Each reproduces its own kind. Parents have got to take some bl$#%y responsibility.

Consider the news report of that bitcoin scam recently? Where the siblings learn that attitude from? Parents suddenly have 90million baht deposited in their account and didn't query it? Rubbish!!! I can hear the teaching now: " Children, do what you will, get what you can  and f%$k those whom you hurt!!"

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Most Thais go from zero to BOOM in a nano second..

we see it every day in many confrontations

I reckon you can get the vast  majority of Thai males to totally lose all self control and be in a murderous rage within 30 seconds just by pushing the right buttons, regardless of who he is or what position he holds...a monk, a doctor, a gov' official...doesn't matter what, they are Thai males first...just push the right buttons and they totally lose it. Their immaturity is astonishing.

19 hours ago, brling said:

"Probably instigated it "   You Thai apologists are disgusting 

Fortunately, there are only a few Thai apologists on these boards, although the ones that are, are fanatical. I don't mind supporting Thais if they warrant it (I'm married to one), or criticising falang, but your fanatics on here won't say a word against the locals, regardless of what they say or do. They're part of a strange breed that love to demean their own kind and praise all others. Probably liberals.

"Jakkrit smashed the bottle over the tourist's head while Pitiphat held on to her."

The p*ss ant not only bottled her but had to have his mate hold her while he did it.

I have to wonder whether he would have had the guts to confront a group of men?

I think not. He is just a coward. Oh and his mate that held he should be charged as well.

19 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Oh yeah..sure.

The tourists instigated it whilst the poor Thai -in an unfamiliar situation and not used to violence-cracked under the pressure.

Pure Disneyland.

Of course the tourist started it how dare she eat food outside a shop. Been  down that soi ? Its about four people wide and every other shop sell street food. But one doesn't like you eating it outside his shop. He is just a cowardly thug, I don't know what was said about his mother but she has a cowardly git for a son and can hang her head in shame

6 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Congratulations To$$er.

You have just won the award for THE WORST post i have ever read on this forum.

I'd love to meet you in person and give you my prize.

She gets bottled you think she a tramp because she comes on holiday. All your assumption is an amazing load of rubbish created by a simple uneducated cretin

20 hours ago, z42 said:

Absolute scumbag <deleted>. I am no white knight and believe that a person should be allowed to defend themselves against a man or a woman, however as the altercation was not really beyond the grappling stage, and that bottling somebody who isn't even in a position to defend themselves is a dog act of the highest order.

The fact that he has come out with a shitty apology of sorts to anyone except the victim is moot. Should be jailed and fined HEAVILY. And yes i have seen both videos of this incident before anyone chirps up in this idiot's defence

I think the term 'monitor lizard' is more appropriate than dog.

20 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

So..Jackrit feels hurt?

It must be  a terrible thing to be a Thai male caught out on camera...bottling women...

Poor,poor Jackrit.

Looks kinda fat and pudgy too..

Takes after mummy, oh I am sorry did that hurt, well so does a bottle to the head

20 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

Same old story.  Thais aren't used to confrontational behaviour so when faced with it they have no experience in controlling themselves.

In this instance the tourists probably instigated it.

Thais have no ability to control themselves, I would say. Anyhow, this case should attract the interest of the tourists. Rape them, bottle them, cheat them and they will be attracted like bees to the flowers.

Archived