Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

webfact

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Typical hopelessThai small prick syndrome!

Yep according to the Thai ladies I know they’ve all got them, it’s a national problem. 

20 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Sure.

It is essential that everyone stepping foot in the country understands the male Thai brain.

It is truly unique.

The Thai brain from the PM to the lowliest peasant, they haven’t got a brain the size of a pea between them.

22 hours ago, webfact said:

And he asked netizens to stop commenting about his parents as that was hurtful.

And whacking her with a bottle (while his friend held her) is not as bad as netizens comments! Lame brain, selfish, undisciplined, bad tempered little piece of excrement:post-4641-1156693976:

Karma will get him  - hopefully soon!

The Thais are never to blame, not even a small part of it. Always someone else to blame. I am going through an episode with my stepdaughter - she cannot accept responsibility for her actions and so she cannot learn from it and let it go and learn some experience and develop some maturity. Same reason there are so many Thais with an emotional maturity of sub-teens.

21 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

Same old story.  Thais aren't used to confrontational behaviour so when faced with it they have no experience in controlling themselves.

In this instance the tourists probably instigated it.

Are you trying to defend this imbecile?

She may have challenged him after he was trying to order them off the PUBLIC footpath outside his store! That is NOT the tourist instigating it (and if it was, it is NOT a bottle bashing moment)!

Similar to some business owners thinking that the roadside parking in front of their 'business' belongs to them. 

I know that it is not only Thailand where a bottle is used as a weapon but that does not excuse his actions 

in particular as a pharmacy worker,,,, so

1. Go & pay the medical bill

2. Go to court for aggravated assault with a weapon  & see what the Magistrate thinks about a viscious

attack on a female tourist.

Lucky to still have a job ,,, if you worked for me you would not have

Just easy to say, not my fault, the lady's started.  The gone, run away from crazy Thai people to be never come back again.

what he do there, why he not in jail?  Thats the style in here, no justice , and the people know this... 

21 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

You forumers who can't read properly are worse.

I can read properly and I can also write and spell correctly. No "MAN" ever assaults a woman especially by hitting her over the head with a bottle whilst she is being held by another person. If you can read which I have my doubts simply because you cannot spell either, you would have read that he hit her over the head with a bottle whilst she was being held by his friend. That is not the action of a man but it is the action of a gutless cowardly thug that needs to be sent to prison on a charge of "attempted murder" as he used a weapon to attack this woman.

22 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

That is what happened though, if you read the story and understand the Thai brain.  The tourists did behave improperly and the Thai reacted inappropriately y smashing a bottle across her head, probably due to not being used to improper behaviour.

" he had lost his temper and could not control his emotions."  This is a perfectly acceptable defense  in Thailand. It means that it was not his fault. You see it time and time again. It is due, in my opinion,  to the lack of any restraint on Thai boys when they are growing up. Bit of an over-generalisation but true. 

Suspend me if u like. What a pathetic country in terms of social order, yhr disabled, women, anyone not Thai, policing, sexual abuse of young people and children, politics, justice, male responsibility as an absent father... this guy only had to say sorry. I will gladly box him in a charity match under mma, mt, boxing or whatever rules he chooses. 

And as promo to.my.gym it can happen there.

It's not the first story show that Thai peoples cannot control their behavior and lose their temper and behave like crazy , almost of the time it's not the one who argument with farang who throw the bottle to the face of farang its the <deleted> who stay behind

Just now, trianglechoke said:

Suspend me if u like. What a pathetic country in terms of social order, yhr disabled, women, anyone not Thai, policing, sexual abuse of young people and children, politics, justice, male responsibility as an absent father... this guy only had to say sorry. I will gladly box him in a charity match under mma, mt, boxing or whatever rules he chooses. 

I am surprised that there was no white knight to help the damsel in distress.  

5 hours ago, lookchine said:

It's not the first story show that Thai peoples cannot control their behavior and lose their temper and behave like crazy , almost of the time it's not the one who argument with farang who throw the bottle to the face of farang its the <deleted> who stay behind

Watch the video.  He was victim of a sustained assault He was acting in self defence against against a violent nutter.

2 hours ago, mickyboy said:

maybe they should look closer at this guy with a temper to hit women over the head with a bottle  wonder if he could rape and murder other tourist without having any emotions he seems to dislike women a lot that island like the wild west 

Rubbish!  He was the victim of a prolonged assault by two drunk violent hooligans. He acted in self defence. 

7 hours ago, trianglechoke said:

You omit one salient fact. He was the victim of a prolonged serious attack. He was the victim of am aggressive drunk backpacker.  

8 hours ago, Doowat said:

At the very least, this lunatic should have lost his job. Anyone know if this is the case or not?

He was the victim. Watch the video. He acted in self defence.  The violent offender ran away and did not pay her bills. Watch the video

Archived