Thai man who bottled female tourist apologizes to society and Koh Phangan - she's gone to Dubai

webfact

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, The manic said:

Well, let's hope they identify the drunk attacker and bar her from Thailand. No matter how shocking the bottling was it shocked her out of violent red missed and stopped barrage of aggression.  Women who fight like men should expect to be treated like men. It's equality.

Oh please, a woman was glassed by a coward, not even real men resort to weapons if they are losing especially if they're getting their arse kicked by a woman in a fair fight.

On 8/30/2018 at 5:15 AM, jesimps said:

Fortunately, there are only a few Thai apologists on these boards, although the ones that are, are fanatical. I don't mind supporting Thais if they warrant it (I'm married to one), or criticising falang, but your fanatics on here won't say a word against the locals, regardless of what they say or do. They're part of a strange breed that love to demean their own kind and praise all others. Probably liberals.

Or just completely uninterested in patriotism, skin colour, or race, and able to take a situation as they find it.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:11 AM, Russell17au said:

If you can read which I have my doubts simply because you cannot spell either,

Where is the spelling mistake?  Take your 'women are weak and we must protect them' bravado back to the 1950's.  They wanted equality and now they have it.  I'll hit a woman in  a range of circumstances, e.g. they're 100kg, 180cm and mean as a honey badger with a toothache.  And that's before we get onto the ladyboys, many of whom no doubt could hand your arse to you sir, and mine too!

I didn't at any point defend the man in this article attacking a women, if anything I did the opposite but you did not read it properly and/or you made an assumption that was wide of the mark.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:54 PM, Pete1980 said:

I am a bit confused by your post.

So are you saying that copping a beating is good for you? And this girl was never slapped as a child so doesnt know how to behave. So the the Thai chemist sorted her out because her parents never did?

sorry, i fluncked english in high school not once, but twice........  I was referring to the thai man-boy.  he was the one who was not taught right from wrong. He was the one who was never taught by his family that if you do bad, there will be consequences and if you do good, there will be rewards in your life. 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:40 AM, sanemax said:

They were sitting outside a shops doors eating take-away pad Thai on the floor , the guy asked them to move and they refused and were abusive , they them moved ten inches and sat on the road, still causation a blockage , the owner asked them a few times to move and they were refusing giving hand gestures and being abusive , sat on the floor eating their pad Thai .

One of the woman then got up and slapped the owner around the face and began hitting him and the other woman joined in the attack .

Th woman caused this incident by being insolent, rude and violent 

Yeah ,  he  should've done  it  properly  and  decapitated her,  that'll  learn  em!

7 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

Where is the spelling mistake?  Take your 'women are weak and we must protect them' bravado back to the 1950's.  They wanted equality and now they have it.  I'll hit a woman in  a range of circumstances, e.g. they're 100kg, 180cm and mean as a honey badger with a toothache.  And that's before we get onto the ladyboys, many of whom no doubt could hand your arse to you sir, and mine too!

I didn't at any point defend the man in this article attacking a women, if anything I did the opposite but you did not read it properly and/or you made an assumption that was wide of the mark.

I seriously think you should speak to someone.  I find it very disturbing that a man says he wouldn't hesitate to hit a woman

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

I seriously think you should speak to someone.  I find it very disturbing that a man says he wouldn't hesitate to hit a woman

come on let's think about this for a moment a lot of women think they have some kind of magical veil of protection just because they are a woman. And they think they can get away with anything and everything including putting her hands on a man not expecting the get hit back. As soon as a woman hits a man she is stepping into a man's shoes and should be treated like a man. 

So I am with him.  Any white Knights want to step in and say I am wrong?

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, The manic said:

drew blood  nearly blinded him and would not stop

nearly?

She was drunken violent backpacker, entitled trash.

entitled trash?

probably crazed

probably?

amphetamines and racism.

and racism as well?

God give me strength.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, brling said:

"Probably instigated it "   You Thai apologists are disgusting 

It is also my opinion that the tourists were the cause of this incident. Your last sentence is not worthy of comment except to say that in itself it is disgusting!

41 minutes ago, rossd said:

It is also my opinion that the tourists were the cause of this incident. Your last sentence is not worthy of comment except to say that in itself it is disgusting!

I not so sure the tourists did cause the incident. 

They were sat on the floor in the street. Albeit in front of a pharmacy. 

... I very much doubt his tone was polite when he asked them to move. Its clear that people sitting in front of their shop is a 'pet hate'... But, they don't own the street in front of their shop. 

The Thai Pharmacy worker escalated the incident walking through the tourists while they were sat on the floor and then threatening to throw water on the tourists. 

Thus: The cause of the incident is the sense of entitlement of the pharmacy staff. The tourists didn't help themselves and responded poorly. 

The tourists were unlikely to be sat there all night... This is just a typical example of Thai's in tourists area who have developed an underlying dislike of foreigners and acting out against them at the first opportunity. It's one of the reasons I try to avoid tourist destinations such as this. 

On 9/6/2018 at 11:21 PM, ndfdjnd said:

No?  Can you not read?

I merely asked! Sometimes it is not always easy to interpret what people are trying to say.

You said "No" so that is good, in my books. And I am not offended by your terse reply. ?

• 1 month later...

But on the other hand and to give a different scope, why do some of these shitbag tourists come over here in Thailand.....open their big mouths, thinking no end of themselves as they perhaps feel a bit less broke then back home, due to the exchange rate !!!??!!!!

"It is essential that everyone stepping foot in the country understands the male Thai brain."

if these numbskulls had that ability this wouldn't have happened.

as a strong supporter of equal rights, the big blonde monkey shouldn't been hit a in the head too.

welcome to the kingdom

Archived