One-Year Old Cat Needs A Home

This is to all the animal lovers . . . especially those who love cats.  We have a beautiful all black cat (just a few wisps of white hairs on his chest) who needs a home.  He's about a year old and extremely friendly and affectionate with a very laid back attitude.  Not skittish whatsoever.  I've had a lot cats in my life and this guy is one of the friendliest and affectionate cats I've met.  He's very doting and loves to lay with his head on your feet.  You can hold him in your arms for as long as you like as he loves affection.  He also gets along with other cats, even other males (we have 10 cats and he's very deferring to them).  I'm willing to get him neutered if that helps.  I will also deliver him to just about any location in Thailand.  Please help and you'll have a wonderful friend for life.

Thanks and cheers,

Tip

Edit.gif

I will post some pics of him as soon as I am able.

Change of plans.  We're going to keep him.  He's too affectionate.  Follows me around everywhere I go and if I stand still or sit down for a second he lays down with his head literally on my feet.  We've tried to shoo him away by spraying water at him but to no avail.  It's almost like he sees our other cats when they're outside and simply wants to be a part of the family.  10 cats is a lot for us and we swore up and down, "No more!"  But I and the missus just don't have the heart to turn him away.  He's too lovable.  He's a big boy but for being a male of his size he has the sweetest, softest, melodic meow that just tears at my heart.  And when he looks at me with those beautiful, yellowish, demur eyes, well, cat lovers know what I'm talking about.

Cheers and thanks anyway,

Tip

Archived