MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? Search launched as Google Maps shows 'Boeing CRASH SITE'

geovalin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

And the three wing parts, all of which were confirmed to have come from MH370, slid down the mountainside, into the Mekong, floated out to sea and finally fetched up on the western side of the Indian Ocean.

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Bullshit. This was never confirmed.

Australian officials have said the flaperon is confirmed to be from the jetliner -- the first trace of the plane since it vanished in March 2014. Numbers found inside the flaperon match records from a company that manufactured it for MH370, French officials said. The unique identifier means it's definitely from this particular plane.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/08/asia/mh370-debris-found/index.html

And there are many other references if you care to take a look around.

Whilst I have had a long help belief that MH370 actually came down in a jungle somewhere and not the sea ( yet to be proven ) I have to say that the picture shown looks very similar to an incident at a British air show 20 + years ago wherein the craft was flown too low by the test pilot and the computer over rode manual attempts to increase height and it continued to sink lower and lower enventually crashing in the woods.

Of course as with my thoughts on the final resting place of MH370 I could be wrong on both counts, but is’nt it galling that there are so many heartless journalists peddling this kind of journalism, when so many people are living the nightmare of not knowing what has happened to thier loved ones.

Shame on you if you are one of these journalists.

Whilst I have had a long help belief that MH370 actually came down in a jungle somewhere and not the sea ( yet to be proven )

“Believed it came down in a jungle”??

“Yet to be proven” ??

What TF.

The manufacturers of the plane have verified the unique identifiers on the parts found in the OCEAN as belonging to MH370.

What part of this don’t you understand?

8 hours ago, Crossy said:

Of course the co-ordinates are conveniently blurred out so nobody can verify that the image is not faked.

And, that looks an awfully intact aircraft for one that's come down in dense jungle.

You beat me to it, exactly what I was thinking.

Pardon me, but isn`t that a Yeti hanging off the tail section? Another load of bull story.

1 hour ago, Janner1 said:

Whilst I have had a long help belief that MH370 actually came down in a jungle somewhere and not the sea ( yet to be proven ) I have to say that the picture shown looks very similar to an incident at a British air show 20 + years ago wherein the craft was flown too low by the test pilot and the computer over rode manual attempts to increase height and it continued to sink lower and lower enventually crashing in the woods.

Of course as with my thoughts on the final resting place of MH370 I could be wrong on both counts, but is’nt it galling that there are so many heartless journalists peddling this kind of journalism, when so many people are living the nightmare of not knowing what has happened to thier loved ones.

Shame on you if you are one of these journalists.

Well spotted eagle eye. I'm quite sure that you are correct, with the exception that the incident you're referring to took place during an airshow at Habsheim, France.

If you watch the video below there is a still shot at 8:51that matches this the offensive photo almost exactly.

I think that between us, the TVF sleuth team can claim 'Slam Dunk".

5 hours ago, anon370 said:

Coordinates                   12.0912002,104.1528837 

Thanks for this and just checked it out.

Appears to be a plane flying over the area. That plane could be thousands of metres over the terrain. Sadly, the missing flight, MH370, will still remain a mystery.

Using anon370's coordinates in Google Earth, and then moving back in time using the "historical imagery" tool, the plane doesn't appear to be there on the 12/2014 and 12/2015 images.

Everyone should know by now, that if a headline ends with a question mark, the answer is no.

Bring on the fake news.

Oh and yes, satellites are a lot higher than airplanes, so this is exactly what a flying plane would look like from a couple hundred clicks up.

And of course it wouldn't show up on earlier and later imagery...

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Thanks for this and just checked it out.

Appears to be a plane flying over the area. That plane could be thousands of metres over the terrain. Sadly, the missing flight, MH370, will still remain a mystery.

If you draw a straight line from Battambang airport to Phnom Penh airport, that object is only a few kilometers off.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Couldn't see any airplanes but did spot the wife sitting outside Jimmy Mac's.

Meanwhile, the engines, having successfully departed the aircraft, continued flying themselves out over the Indian Ocean as determined through actual analysis. Without wings to provide lift, there is no explanation for how this occurred.

This incredible phenomenon has brought into question the Bournolli Principle that has stood unchallenged since the Wright brothers first discovered powered flight over a century ago.

The shocked Google investigator was said to have reported "I believe this MH370 conspiracy goes deeper than we thought. Why, it appears that the governments behind this conspiracy even changed the laws of physics to accomplish their evil plans."

16 hours ago, wpcoe said:

Using anon370's coordinates in Google Earth, and then moving back in time using the "historical imagery" tool, the plane doesn't appear to be there on the 12/2014 and 12/2015 images.

I saw that as well. 

I also, using the measuring tool, drew a line from the tail through the nose of the aircraft, which for me was 114.21°.  Extending that line to the ocean east of Vietnam, the line went between Ho Chi Minh City and Hoa An.

Makes me think that this aircraft was captured in flight en route to Vietnam and may have even flown out of Bangkok.   

Drawing a back azimuth from the aircraft at 294.21° the line goes through the southern part of Bangkok.  

On 9/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, Crossy said:

This is what I would expect to see (Air France 296, Paris) after a relatively low-speed controlled flight into trees.

AD96_d17.jpg

Of course, I hope to be proved wrong and it is the aircraft, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's not what you'd find after years of jungle overgrowth. That plane wreck would have been completely overgrown in a year in a Cambodian jungle.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, NanLaew said:

Google Earth is full of aircraft caught in flight... or maybe not.

Now you see it.

226932128_TheHuntingdonLancaster.jpg.c403dc3ada1852dec27c075d960cb39c.jpg

Now you don't...

749044737_TheHuntingdonLancaster2.jpg.eb048c493c189e00a0c375013d848107.jpg

Two pictures very clearly taken at different times!  Did you expect the aircraft to hang around for the 2nd photo?

When this went missing it was surposed to have gone missing over the Gulf of Thailand close to southern Vietnam. A western guy working on an oil rig reported seeing a firy object falling from the sky. They did not search the area. At the time the USA AND THAI were doing navy training, and firing missiles, I believe. I wonder.!!!!

And to this day no search was made in this area. It seamed to have been hushed up.

On 9/2/2018 at 3:50 AM, Crossy said:

Of course the co-ordinates are conveniently blurred out so nobody can verify that the image is not faked.

And, that looks an awfully intact aircraft for one that's come down in dense jungle.

12.089048, 104.151960 google maps coordinates

You're welcome! :-)

On 9/2/2018 at 12:16 PM, Moonlover said:

Well spotted eagle eye. I'm quite sure that you are correct, with the exception that the incident you're referring to took place during an airshow at Habsheim, France.

If you watch the video below there is a still shot at 8:51that matches this the offensive photo almost exactly.

I think that between us, the TVF sleuth team can claim 'Slam Dunk".

Many thanks for the correction regarding the air show and country, it was a long time ago and my memory is not what it once was

On 9/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, Nemises said:

Believed it came down in a jungle”??

“Yet to be proven” ??

What TF.

The manufacturers of the plane have verified the unique identifiers on the parts found in the OCEAN as belonging to MH370.

What part of this don’t you understand?

Ah the clown brigade is in full operation again.

It has been well established that the flight path of this aircraft was largely over water ! 

It has also been established that bits fall off aircraft!

Now just imagine a scenario wherein the bits that have been found in the sea fell off whilst the aircraft was over the sea   Which they obviously did, but these were just small bits but highly dangerous to the rest of the aircraft BUT NO other bits have been found anywhere.

Now just imagine another not impossible scenario wherein the first of these bits hit a part of the aircraft and destroyed the communications equipment hence no distress or any other signals.

what then are the options of the pilot ? To turn around which he did (established fact ) and he may or may not have headed towards land however the damage to the aircraft was such that he was losing altitude and went below radar sighting ( another established fact ) 

Now he is below radar detection and because the identifying signals are NOT being sent from the aircraft he is NOT being picked up by satellites.

Need I go on or are you still of the opinion that there is something that I do not understand?????????

I do so wish that some people in here would break a finger now and then to stop them displaying thier own lack of knowledge and reason by attacking those of us who have insight enough to look at the wider picture however right or wrong it may be.

Until this aircraft is found we will not know the truth but every scenario imagined or otherwise should be investigated.

W e should also feel very much for those who are suffering the loss and lack of information.

5 minutes ago, Janner1 said:

Many thanks for the correction regarding the air show and country, it was a long time ago and my memory is not what it once was

Ah the clown brigade is in full operation again.

It has been well established that the flight path of this aircraft was largely over water ! 

It has also been established that bits fall off aircraft!

Now just imagine a scenario wherein the bits that have been found in the sea fell off whilst the aircraft was over the sea   Which they obviously did, but these were just small bits but highly dangerous to the rest of the aircraft BUT NO other bits have been found anywhere.

Now just imagine another not impossible scenario wherein the first of these bits hit a part of the aircraft and destroyed the communications equipment hence no distress or any other signals.

what then are the options of the pilot ? To turn around which he did (established fact ) and he may or may not have headed towards land however the damage to the aircraft was such that he was losing altitude and went below radar sighting ( another established fact ) 

Now he is below radar detection and because the identifying signals are NOT being sent from the aircraft he is NOT being picked up by satellites.

Need I go on or are you still of the opinion that there is something that I do not understand?????????

I do so wish that some people in here would break a finger now and then to stop them displaying thier own lack of knowledge and reason by attacking those of us who have insight enough to look at the wider picture however right or wrong it may be.

Until this aircraft is found we will not know the truth but every scenario imagined or otherwise should be investigated.

W e should also feel very much for those who are suffering the loss and lack of information.

Once the plane dropped off the radar it could've literally gone anywhere for as long as the fuel lasted, which means the plane could've turned around and crashed on land.

Archived