BANGKOK
itsallmedia

Condo with good Gym

Does anyone know of a condo building with a good gym within the building? Most gyms seem to only have ultra basic essentials and dumbells maxing out at 10-25kg usually.

I was looking for a condo in a good location (near BTS/malls) with a good gym within the building to stop any commutes.

Currently in Ascott which has Cascade gym inside which is fantastic but need a condo with a balcony that is bigger (currently 109sq/m with no balcony).

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

As you say Condo gyms are not that great. Why don't you locate a few great gyms and then look for condos adjacent to them?

As Alex states, most gyms I’m familiar with are so-so at best although I haven’t looked at the higher end condos such as the one you are in.  I agree with his suggestion that you might need to look for the gym first and then find a condo close by.

I was hoping to get a good one within the building that way if it's raining or too hot I don't have to walk far to the gym. 

I've been searching for quiet a while and haven't found anything remotely like what I need yet.

The river condo has the river fitness right infront and is walking.

Also found The Diamond Tower near Prom Pong BTS which has a managed gym within it.

And then there's the Infinity which has Fitness first next to it in Sathorn Square.

Edited by itsallmedia
  • Thanks 1