Big Joke threatens to blacklist alleged Koh Tao rape victim for life if she is telling lies

webfact

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I requested you to provide a link and up to press, you haven't done so except vague comments regards Bangkok Post and/or the Nation.

I also googled and there was no mention of any offer that I can find in regards that Thai police were prepared to go to London to interview and take a statement.

Yes, it would be good to have a direct quote from some General ' Big Joke ' categorically stating they would go to London to take a statement and not just ' artistic flair ' from some random journalist at the Bangkok Post that ' thought they heard somebody say it. '

or maybe not Big Joke, he is too busy making denials, issuing threats, arresting newspaper editors and chasing down people who have shared ' Facebook posts ' 

“According to forensic and scientific evidence we collected based on the woman’s account, we found no rape or drugging had taken place,” said Maj Gen Surachate, who was assigned by the police chief to look into the allegation.

(skip)

“However, we’re open to new evidence. Since the victim has not even contacted the UK consul in Thailand which is in charge of the safety of British nationals in the kingdom, we urge her to submit the evidence and give statements so we can investigate further. We’re even willing to take her statements in the UK if she doesn’t feel safe here.”

https://www.thephuketnews.com/no-evidence-of-koh-tao-rape-say-police-68447.php#eJFLViu0GSfem97i.97

11 hours ago, kwilco said:

Allegedly see DID make a complaintnd and it was ignored.

That's the whole point, allegedly applies to everything that this girl apparently said.  Strange how she has not made one single comment anywhere about this story promulgated by her mother and  even her mother has now shut up about it.

12 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

“According to forensic and scientific evidence we collected based on the woman’s account, we found no rape or drugging had taken place,” said Maj Gen Surachate, who was assigned by the police chief to look into the allegation.

(skip)

“However, we’re open to new evidence. Since the victim has not even contacted the UK consul in Thailand which is in charge of the safety of British nationals in the kingdom, we urge her to submit the evidence and give statements so we can investigate further. We’re even willing to take her statements in the UK if she doesn’t feel safe here.”

https://www.thephuketnews.com/no-evidence-of-koh-tao-rape-say-police-68447.php#eJFLViu0GSfem97i.97

10 hours ago, shillhater said:

i call BS

bannork,

Thanks and that's OK but that is NOT what other posters are saying and quoting! especially the poster using  Just Weird as his online name. And that is the main thrust of his argument here, to imply she is lying.

So the Thai police Just Weird, it appears, HAVE NOT offered to fly to the UK to interview her.

I still vote for a ' let's see what happens and what comes out of the woodwork.'

8 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I requested you to provide a link and up to press, you haven't done so except vague comments regards Bangkok Post and/or the Nation.

I also googled and there was no mention of any offer that I can find in regards that Thai police were prepared to go to London to interview and take a statement.

8 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Sanemax,

I have asked the same question as you and requested the link and as yet all these people quoting it about an offer from the Thai police to interview her in London have not managed to provide me with anything.

I have also tried to google and find this ' claim ' that they make. Nothing, Nada, zilch.

1 hour ago, shillhater said:

you care enough to reply...did you find the link? or was i right, nothing but BS like 99% of your comments.

Thanks, JLCrab.

"Nothing but BS...", "nothing, nada, zilch", "I call BS". 

Yeah, right.  Hahahahha..!

On 9/3/2018 at 11:50 AM, Lungstib said:

They invite her or they blacklist her? The right hand and the left hand seem to be operated by two different sides of an incompetent brain. Any 'goodwill' is clearly long gone. She will of course never return in case she is jailed for computer crimes or a breach of national security. 

Can anyone explain to me the difference between 'Computer Crimes' and.... 'Comminism'????

Years ago Russia got rid of 'communism'...... Have a look around 'here' if you wonder 'where it went'........... LOL ..........

On 9/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, Just Weird said:

That's the whole point, allegedly applies to everything that this girl apparently said.  Strange how she has not made one single comment anywhere about this story promulgated by her mother and  even her mother has now shut up about it.

Where is the evidence that her mother has shut up about it? Outside Thailand no country is blocking her Mother's comments but more importantly the victim has given many interviews to the International media 

1 hour ago, glenmohr said:

Where is the evidence that her mother has shut up about it? Outside Thailand no country is blocking her Mother's comments but more importantly the victim has given many interviews to the International media 

Thailand is not blocking the mother's comments.

Evidence that the mother has shut up about it, let's see, well, there's no reports about it, how about that for evidence?  Has The Sun that pays for these stories and carried the first report from the Samui Time followed up with anything?  Don't think so.  Can you back up your "many interviews to the international media" claim?

Even more importantly the alleged victim has not given an interview to the most obvious agency, the Thai police.

48 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Thailand is not blocking the mother's comments.

Evidence that the mother has shut up about it, let's see, well, there's no reports about it, how about that for evidence?  Has The Sun that pays for these stories and carried the first report from the Samui Time followed up with anything?  Don't think so.  Can you back up your "many interviews to the international media" claim?

Even more importantly the alleged victim has not given an interview to the most obvious agency, the Thai police.

She did give an interview to the Thai police on the neighbouring Island, they were not interested. The case is very widely reported internationally and when I offered to author something for publication outside Thailand I was informed the subject is getting wide coverage already. If she had any further contact with the Thai authorities they would simply "disappear" her and it would seem she is too wise for that.   

Speaking of Thailand generally, rape victims are supposed to be interviewed by a female officer and yet females are now banned from joining the RTP.

90% of all rape complaints in Thailand go uninvestigated. Under the laws of Thainess only the man's version is admissible as evidence. Under the laws of Thainess therefore, all rape complainants are adjudged liars.  

A post using ALL CAPS has been removed as well as a reply.  Please turn off your Caps Lock when posting.

A post containing Royal family comments has been removed:

1) You will not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or any one member of the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution.

By law, the Thai Royal Family are above politics. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family.

To breach these rules may result in immediate ban.

Linking to external sites which break these rules will be treated as if you yourself posted them.

Off topic deflection posts and replies about the David Miller and Hannah Witheridge case have been removed. 

Archived