Nigerian arrested in Sa Kaew

webfact

Nigerian arrested in Sa Kaew

By The Nation

2700f8375a4d7b89c84bbe17ca881263.jpeg

A Nigerian man has been arrested for allegedly sneaking across the border to live in Sa Kaew’s Aranyaprathet district.

Sa Kaew police chief Pol Col Benjapol Rodsawat told a press conference Monday morning that Dominic Ifechokwu Anigo, 28, was arrested in Aranyaprathet Sunday evening.

He was picked up n front of Wang Pla Tong Market. His passport did not show an entry visa stamp and he was thus charged with unlawful entry into the kingdom.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30353587

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-03

There must be a long succession of Nigerian royalty.  Seems to be a global phenomenon, most countries have Nigerian prince populations securely housed, fed (but local cuisine only) and local language immersion. 

"He was picked up n front of Wang Pla Tong Market. His passport did not show an entry visa stamp and he was thus charged with unlawful entry into the kingdom". ???

And how did he got into Thailand without having a entry stamp ???

3 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Great threads these.

Allows the xenophobes in our midst to unleash all their pent up hatred and disappointment in their lives.

Have a go at the thais for ..well being thais and not western.

Have a go at nigerians ( aka africans) for being er well not white and western.

He is a criminal don't forget, he wont have even qualified as an over stayer

4 hours ago, off road pat said:

"He was picked up n front of Wang Pla Tong Market. His passport did not show an entry visa stamp and he was thus charged with unlawful entry into the kingdom". ???

Seek and thou shall be enlightened

Mind you it does involve reading a few words  55555555

I accidentally walked through the road instead of the instead of the immigration tunnel once and found myself in cambo without having even being stamped out of Thailand 

I had to walk back out the same way I came in and get in the line but security is very lax at that particular border

1 minute ago, Ks45672 said:

I accidentally walked through the road instead of the instead of the immigration tunnel once and found myself in cambo without having even being stamped out of Thailand 

I had to walk back out the same way I came in and get in the line but security is very lax at that particular border

Yes I was sent back once by some locals when they saw me slip up, glad to hear I was not the only one

By sea , he came on a freight ship from Africa , hiding in the cargo.  

11 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Yes I was sent back once by some locals when they saw me slip up, glad to hear I was not the only one

It's easy done

Nobody questioned me on the way into Cambodia or the way back out a few minutes later and I don't think they were paying much attention to the vehicles crossing either..... 

17 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

It's easy done

Nobody questioned me on the way into Cambodia or the way back out a few minutes later and I don't think they were paying much attention to the vehicles crossing either..... 

Perhaps its just me but the thought has crossed my mind that its not altogether a accident because if you did travel into Cambodia there might well be a bit of a problem leaving a week or two later 

A number / several pieces of paper from the correct location would obviously grease the way out

You have the actual visa in your passport but you still need to get it stamped as used

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

Waw, interesting !

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Seek and thou shall be enlightened

Mind you it does involve reading a few words  55555555

Oh, Fuxxx, I was not even thinking about it. I must have been lame when I read it....I have been in Europe for a few months now and forgot completely the Thai ways of getting things fixed !?!? Time to come back to Thailand in 2 months...and getting used to plan B again. (Plan B,? been Corruption)

Thx for your reply.

3 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Oh, Fuxxx, I was not even thinking about it. I must have been lame when I read it....I have been in Europe for a few months now and forgot completely the Thai ways of getting things fixed !?!? Time to come back to Thailand in 2 months...and getting used to plan B again. (Plan B,? been Corruption)

Thx for your reply.

OK in that case just ignore my latest effort which is directly below yours

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 11:09 AM, off road pat said:

Illegally?

Archived