Silk Screen Shop

wolfmanjack

Can't say if they do sleeves or hats, but I have my shirt fronts and backs done by a shop on Khao Nawarat Rd, just at the corner before the turn for the bus station. They have recently enlarged their shop to be a double-wide shophouse, and to very nice work.

20 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Can't say if they do sleeves or hats, but I have my shirt fronts and backs done by a shop on Khao Nawarat Rd, just at the corner before the turn for the bus station. They have recently enlarged their shop to be a double-wide shophouse, and to very nice work.

Thank you. I will check it out

7 hours ago, wolfmanjack said:

Is this the place?

image.png.31aee7b9c278c0c7f9b59f079251d2af.png

Nope. The one I'm using is on Khao Narwarat Rd, just before the turn-off for the bus station. The Google street view is out of date here. There 'used to be' a restaurant there, but it has been the print shop for several years now. It looks like this...

Capture.JPG

On 9/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, wolfmanjack said:

Is this the place?

Wolfman, I just dropped off five shirts this afternoon, so the place is definitely there and open.

HOWEVER... you'd never know it to look at it. They don't turn the lights on. There are half a dozen scooters parked up against the glass as if the place is abandoned. I stood in front of it, and wasn't sure it was open until I notice that the doors were slightly ajar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 3:27 PM, FolkGuitar said:

Wolfman, I just dropped off five shirts this afternoon, so the place is definitely there and open.

HOWEVER... you'd never know it to look at it. They don't turn the lights on. There are half a dozen scooters parked up against the glass as if the place is abandoned. I stood in front of it, and wasn't sure it was open until I notice that the doors were slightly ajar.

Thank you. I will definitely check it out.

Archived