Thai boyfriend faints in tears as Frenchman, 80, leaps to his death

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, colinneil said:

Not a very smart thing to do, taking my words out of context.

Clearly you have been lucky in your life, never suffered serious depression, well i have.

Being told you will never walk again was enough to push me into  a serious depression, i wanted to end my life, but i was unable to lift my arms more than a few inches, i was strapped down on my bed because i kept pulling out the tubes that were keeping me alive, i was brought out of it by my wife and a few very close friends, i got a lot of support.

This poor Frenchman clearly had no support, was alone in a depressed state and thought that jumping off the balcony was the only answer.

"Not a very smart thing to do, taking my words out of context."

But you have no hesitation to make several assumptions about this case? Is there any difference?

9 hours ago, kwan said:

OK lets cut to the chase - View Talay 2B - Jomtien Facing - to the right of the front entrance - does it matter - very sad - many ill informed/guesswork and callous suggestions posted. 

There was another one about that same spot a couple years ago. I lived in 2A for several years and we had none in our building during that time. 

34 minutes ago, kokopelli said:

View Talay 2 A according to my Thai friend who works close by.

Not so - I saw the aftermath. VT2B. Last fatality here was a small child crawled through the railings - maybe 6 years ago. The father was busy having legover with GF - he later took himself out.

2 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

nothing against suicide, just think its unnecessary to do it publicly 

That’s fair enough and your comment did make some kind of sense but someone who has got to the stage of throwing themselves of a balcony probably aren’t in any kind of mental state to about care the consequences. The consequences for them is over. Turn off. Gone. Nada. Mai mee. Fking dead. Bye bye. It’s a choice that shouldn’t affect others you’re correct but you have to understand a little the state of some ones mind to do that. There was a story here not long ago about a guy taped up his bathroom. Very polite. But shit if you were gonna top yourself. Highly unlikely someone’s gonna break your fall the time the old boy decided to do it

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If you don't know, I can't help you.

All I said was without knowing the facts "I doubt it was true love"  

I would have said the exact same thing if a 30's Thai woman was shacked up with an 80 year old man or even a 30yo Thai man dating an 80yo farang woman

Just because they're gay doesn't mean people won't notice a near 50 year age gap, they would notice it in any relationship between 2 persons

On 9/5/2018 at 1:45 AM, Happy enough said:

That’s fair enough and your comment did make some kind of sense but someone who has got to the stage of throwing themselves of a balcony probably aren’t in any kind of mental state to about care the consequences. The consequences for them is over. Turn off. Gone. Nada. Mai mee. Fking dead. Bye bye. It’s a choice that shouldn’t affect others you’re correct but you have to understand a little the state of some ones mind to do that. There was a story here not long ago about a guy taped up his bathroom. Very polite. But shit if you were gonna top yourself. Highly unlikely someone’s gonna break your fall the time the old boy decided to do it

yes, but you could use that excuse for pretty much any anti social behavior

On 9/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, kwan said:

OK lets cut to the chase - View Talay 2B - Jomtien Facing - to the right of the front entrance - does it matter - very sad - many ill informed/guesswork and callous suggestions posted. 

Agreed Kwan...what is this ghoulish curiosity with needing to know where it was? Who gives a rat's arse. Further more, suicide is in my opinion, the ultimate selfish act that one could commit, especially given the horrific effects on close friends and loved ones, believe me I know!!! This is not even taking into consideration the bloody mess that the public gets to see and the poor rescue / police lackeys have to clean up. 

Archived