American Footbal - True Visions TV Schedule

wayned

THe live college game today is on Fox Sports 3, 690, starting at 0830.  The game is between Washington ans Washington State.  The live game tomorrow is on Fox Sports 2, 689, at 0800.  I don't know who the teams are.

Yep, just by happenstance stumbled across 672 today. It's the full-on NFL Network, at least what I'm seeing so far today. I'll try to get a handle on what games are aired, in addition to the ThNF game and replays of that. They seem to have some airings of a few Sunday games during the week. 

Easy enough to check and compare as the schedule is at link provided a few posts back,  just move it ahead 12 hours for the time here. 

There are a few A Football Life episodes revolving around the 90's Cowboys (Jerry Jones, Emmitt Smith, etc.) in this week's schedule.

Sunday pregame shows beginning at 9:00 PM tonight. It's a whole lotta pregame!

Edited by rwilem

Looks like True Sports has decided to not televise the Sunday afternoon games on TS HD3, 668.  They have decided to broadcast them on NFL Network,672, preempting the regular schedule on NFL Network.  So now NFL Network is TS F^^ked Up NFL Network but it works for me!  Patriots ans Jets on now!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

I'm getting all my NFL on TRUE 666.

right now Seattle vs Carolina.

Right now, Seattle vs Carolina on 666, Patriots vs Jets on 672.  At 0425  Steelers vs Broncs Dolphins vs Colts on 672.on

My system is TrueVisions cable, Platinum HD package --> http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th:81/channellineup_web/1

666 = 122

672 = 177

Same, same, most/many/all HD channels are doubled up in the 111 grouping.

You need to check your package re: available channels.

Gold HD --> http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th:81/channellineup_web/2

My guess...NFL Network only offered on Platinum HD, but have no way to verify that.

56 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

My system is TrueVisions cable, Platinum HD package --> http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th:81/channellineup_web/1

666 = 122

672 = 177

Same, same, most/many/all HD channels are doubled up in the 111 grouping.

You need to check your package re: available channels.

Gold HD --> http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th:81/channellineup_web/2

My guess...NFL Network only offered on Platinum HD, but have no way to verify that.

I have platinum also.  The link that you posted does not show 672 or 177 on any package including platinum!

2 hours ago, wayned said:

The link that you posted does not show 672 or 177 on any package including platinum!

Correct, and I never said it did. Generally speaking, those PDF's are a bit out of date.

I simply deduced that TNFLN is part of the Platinum HD package, and that it was not part of the Gold HD package, based on available information.

That said, I'd encourage SheungWan to contact TrueVisions directly and inquire about this situation, as 672 was (presumably) part of the Gold HD package previously. Perhaps this is a simple oversight on TrueVision's part, and that TNFLN might be added into the Gold HD package. Worth a shot.

NFL 2018/19 Week # 13

Fri 30 New Orleans @ Dallas                 (L) 0820-1200     TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 3 Baltimore @ Atalanta                  (L) 0100-0425     TS HD

Mon 3 LA Rams @ Detroit                     (L) 0100-0425     TVS 672

Mon 3 Kansas City @ Oakland               (L) 0405-0730     TVS 672

Mon 3 Minnesota @ New England         (L) 0425-0800     TS HD

Mon 3 LA Chargers @ Pittsburgh          (L) 0820-1200      TS HD/TVS 372

Tue 4 Washington @ Philadelphia         (L) 0815-1130        TS HD/TVS 672

• Thanks 1

There are two live NCAA football games being televised live this weekend on Fox Sports 2, channel 689.  On Saturday from 0800 - 1130 the PAC 12 Championship game, Utah vs Washington, replayed at 0330 Sunday Morning.  On Sunday Northwestern vs Ohio St5ate from 0800 - 1130.

• Thanks 1

The Alabama vs Georgia games was most likely the best game to watch.  Alabama was down 28 - 14 at halftime and came back to win it 35 - 28.  Unfortunately  it wasn't televised here and the CBS Sports live stream is not available outside of the US.  I tried to find another source  but all sites required credit card info for a free trial and that isn't in the cards.  I might look at purchasing a VPN to stream the bowl games since ESPN has them locked up the telecasts and the only one that will be televised here will be the Holiday Bowl on Nears Years Day on Fox Sports.  I paid the $29.95 for ESPN Player last year but it was a joke.  I got to watch maybe three games with all the others showing no connection after numerous attempts with different computers on TOT and 3BB service providers.  I contacted ESPN Player and just got the run around so not again this year.

NFL 2018/19 Week #

Fri 7 Jacksonville @ Tennessee            (L) 0820-1130     TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 10 Baltimore @ Kansas City         (L) 0100-0425     TS HD

Mon 10 Indianapolis @ Houston          (L) 0100-0405     TVS 672

Mon 10 Philadelphia @ Dallas             (L) 0425-0820     TS HD

Mon 10 Cincinnati @ LA Chargers       (L) 0405-0820     TVS 672

Mon 10 LA Rams @ Chicago               (L) 0820-1130       TS HD/TVS 672

Tue 11 Minnesota @ Seattle                (L) 0815-1130        TS HD/TVS 672

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last TNF game - a gem, first Saturday games...looks like nine (9) live games.

Fri, 14 Dec 08:20  Chargers at Chiefs

Sun, 16 Dec 04:30 Texans at Jets
Sun, 16 Dec 08:20 Browns at Broncos

Mon 17 Dec 01:00 Dallas at Indianapolis

* not sure about the second "early" game?

Mon 17 Dec 04:05 Seahawks at 49ers
Mon 17 Dec 04:25 Patriots at Steelers
Mon 17 Dec 08:20 Eagles at Rams

Tue 18 Dec 08:15 Saints at Panthers

This is the TrueVisions schedule, other than the second early, 01:00 game.

Edited by mtls2005

Came last night after third request!

NFL 2018/19 Week # 15

Fri 14 LA Chargers @ Kansas City            (L) 0820-1130     TS HD/TVS 672

Sun 16 Houston @ NY Jets                      (L) 0430-0800    TS HD/TVS 672

Sun 16 Cleveland @ Denver                     (L) 0820-1130     TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 17 Dallas @ Indianapolis                  (L) 0100-0425    TS HD

Mon 17 Miami @ Minnesota                     (L) 0100-0405    TVS 672

Mon 17 New England @ Pittsburgh          (L) 0425-0800   TS HD

Mon 17 Seattle @ San Francisco              (L) 0405-0730   TVS 672

Mon 17 Philadelphia @ L.A . Rams            (L) 0820-1130   TS HD/TVS 672

Tue 18 New Orleans @ Carolina                (L) 0815-1130   TS HD/TVS 672

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, mtls2005 said:

Correct, and I never said it did. Generally speaking, those PDF's are a bit out of date.

I simply deduced that TNFLN is part of the Platinum HD package, and that it was not part of the Gold HD package, based on available information.

That said, I'd encourage SheungWan to contact TrueVisions directly and inquire about this situation, as 672 was (presumably) part of the Gold HD package previously. Perhaps this is a simple oversight on TrueVision's part, and that TNFLN might be added into the Gold HD package. Worth a shot.

Yes. The info I am now getting is that 672 is linked with the Platinum service, so out for me with Gold. Maybe I will upgrade for next season. Looks like an additional 2/3 live games running on 672 alternatively to 666 on Monday mornings here during regular season? Should be nothing extra for the playoffs?

Edited by SheungWan

15 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Last TNF game - a gem, first Saturday games...looks like nine (9) live games.

Fri, 14 Dec 08:20  Chargers at Chiefs

Sun, 16 Dec 04:30 Texans at Jets
Sun, 16 Dec 08:20 Browns at Broncos

Mon 17 Dec 01:00 Dallas at Indianapolis

* not sure about the second "early" game?

Mon 17 Dec 04:05 Seahawks at 49ers
Mon 17 Dec 04:25 Patriots at Steelers
Mon 17 Dec 08:20 Eagles at Rams

Tue 18 Dec 08:15 Saints at Panthers

This is the TrueVisions schedule, other than the second early, 01:00 game.

Titans @ Giants?

Edited by SheungWan

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Yes. The info I am now getting is that 672 is linked with the Platinum service, so out for me with Gold. Maybe I will upgrade for next season. Looks like an additional 2/3 live games running on 672 alternatively to 666 on Monday mornings here during regular season? Should be nothing extra for the playoffs?

I would think that the playoffs will be on both 666 and 672 like the night games, but who knows with true!  They might create a new channel 6666 and want to charge you extra to access it!

6 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Should be nothing extra for the playoffs?

I would expect all the playoff games and the Superbowl to be on 122/666 as there is no overlap (games at the same time). Whether True shows them on 177/672 too remains to be seen but if past performance is any indicator, then yes, they will. It may be the first time we get to see the SB commercials, and half-time show live (Maroon 5 having a hard time finding anyone to join them)?

Any times ET, Sat. games often 4-ish and 8-ish, while Sun games are 1-ish and 4-ish

NFL PLAYOFF SCHEDULE

Saturday, Jan 5, 2019 

AFC Wild-Card Round
NFC Wild-Card Round

Sunday, Jan 6, 2019
AFC Wild-Card Round
NFC Wild-Card Round

Saturday, Jan 12, 2019
AFC Divisional Round
NFC Divisional Round

Sunday, Jan 13, 2019
AFC Divisional Round
NFC Divisional Round

Sunday, Jan 20, 2019
NFC Championship Game
NFC at NFC    Site TBD 3:05pm ET FOX   
AFC Championship Game 6:40pm ET CBS  

Sunday, Feb 3, 2019
Super Bowl LIII
AFC Champ vs. NFC Champ    Mercedes-Benz Stadium Atlanta, GA    6:30pm ET

For 1:00 AM games or those not broadcast here which I want to see I DL/torrent the game. In HD, ~ 2:05, ~ 3 GB, all plays/replays, no commercials. Usually available within 8 hours, so by noon on Monday. I UL to the cloud and share with friends here.

Anybody know of a good way to watch the NCAA bowl games?  I have a VPN and SlingTV.com orange for $25/month is one way but it's not compatible with the old Windows XP system that I am using, only windows 7 and above and various devices, Roku,  and apps such as android but I can't think of watching on my  phone, with my eyesight  I'd need a magnifying glass 

1 hour ago, wayned said:

Anybody know of a good way to watch the NCAA bowl games?  I have a VPN and SlingTV.com orange for $25/month is one way but it's not compatible with the old Windows XP system that I am using, only windows 7 and above and various devices, Roku,  and apps such as android but I can't think of watching on my  phone, with my eyesight  I'd need a magnifying glass 

I can't figure out what you have for equipment, but the Orange and Cotton Bowls (semi-finals), as well as the national championship game, will be on ESPN so relatively easy to find streams.

Do you have a Roku? An Android box? What make/model TV?

Sling Orange has ESPN, and it runs on a Fire Stick, which you can get for $25 ($35 for the 4K version).

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-With-Alexa-Voice-Remote-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00ZV9RDKK

Buy two, send both to a friend in the U.S., one as a Christmas present, then ask them to remail the other one to you?