BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Celebrities joining Gen Prayut to launch new public campaign

Celebrities joining Gen Prayut to launch new public campaign

PNSOC610905001002601_05092018_121656.jpg

BANGKOK, 5 August 2018 (NNT) - Famous actors and singers joined Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha at the Government House on Tuesday to promote a nation building campaign ‘Sang Thai Pai Duay Kan’. 

Minister Attached to the Prime Minister’s Office Kobsak Phutrakul led a group of celebrities including some members of BNK48, an up-and-coming male actor Thanapat Kawila and Namthip ‘Bee’ Jongratchatawiboon, a famous female model, to join Gen Prayut in the launch of the campaign. 

The Sang Thai Pai Duay Kan campaign, which translates to ‘Building Thailand Together,' was designed to encourage public involvement in national development. 

These celebrities will also appear on the weekly television program ‘Thailand Moves Forward’ every Saturday to cultivate public awareness about past achievements and future plans of the government. 

Prime Minister Gen Prayut also introduced Thai people to a book about the government’s achievements and a campaign song for the first time. The premier said he hoped everyone would help move the country forward and achieve reform in 20 years.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-09-05

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

Don't make me f****** sick

I was just about to post the same thing, 

I'm not sure who I despise more the PM or Trump

I wouldn't risk my HiSo or celebrity status, and all privileges that come with it for a stunt like this.

Guess there is not word for "propaganda" in Thai and that the perpetuating of it is wrong.   They and the man seated center stage know no lows.  Revolting sellouts.  

40 minutes ago, webfact said:

joined Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha at the Government House on Tuesday to promote a nation building campaign

If I gave him the wool, would he build me one?

40 minutes ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Gen Prayut also introduced Thai people to a book about the government’s achievements

IMG_20180905_070652.jpg

Just more media publicity in an attempt to enhance his appeal for the upcoming election. All part of his very visible election campaign.

Illegal for all other Parties but OK for him and the Junta Party.

44 minutes ago, webfact said:

These celebrities will also appear on the weekly television program ‘Thailand Moves Forward’ every Saturday

Is the Friday happiness dosage not enough for one week?

29 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

I'm not sure who I despise more the PM or Trump

Prayuth, without a doubt . . . Trump's just an idiot.

And the next headline crackdown on celebrities not towing the junta line dance? 

No famous singers then, BNK48 (AKB48 copy) are recently formed and have done nothing but been heavily promoted by their backers, even a film is out about them and you see them plastered on the side of buses etc. They are famous for being famous, not for singing.

Didn't think it possible, but I just crapped and puked at the same time. Jesus to Mother Mary it should be illegal and classified as a campaign stunt.