Celebrities joining Gen Prayut to launch new public campaign

webfact

Celebrities joining Gen Prayut to launch new public campaign

PNSOC610905001002601_05092018_121656.jpg

BANGKOK, 5 August 2018 (NNT) - Famous actors and singers joined Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha at the Government House on Tuesday to promote a nation building campaign ‘Sang Thai Pai Duay Kan’. 

Minister Attached to the Prime Minister’s Office Kobsak Phutrakul led a group of celebrities including some members of BNK48, an up-and-coming male actor Thanapat Kawila and Namthip ‘Bee’ Jongratchatawiboon, a famous female model, to join Gen Prayut in the launch of the campaign. 

The Sang Thai Pai Duay Kan campaign, which translates to ‘Building Thailand Together,' was designed to encourage public involvement in national development. 

These celebrities will also appear on the weekly television program ‘Thailand Moves Forward’ every Saturday to cultivate public awareness about past achievements and future plans of the government. 

Prime Minister Gen Prayut also introduced Thai people to a book about the government’s achievements and a campaign song for the first time. The premier said he hoped everyone would help move the country forward and achieve reform in 20 years.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-09-05

No famous singers then, BNK48 (AKB48 copy) are recently formed and have done nothing but been heavily promoted by their backers, even a film is out about them and you see them plastered on the side of buses etc. They are famous for being famous, not for singing.

The rants against the PM are a rather childish Farang thing. The same posters have done the same thing to other PM's.  They appear very ignorant of Thai politics. They don't seem to accept the fact that the PM still has a lot of support in Thailand. This is due to the fact that they are all fed up with most previous governments and politicians. Many prefer the army because they were  fed up with all the street mobs and the rampant corruption. I don't support a military government. But in my many years here I have seen far worse ones and far more corrupt. 

28 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

No famous singers then, BNK48 (AKB48 copy) are recently formed and have done nothing but been heavily promoted by their backers, even a film is out about them and you see them plastered on the side of buses etc. They are famous for being famous, not for singing.

Im a bit quiet at work today so checked out the official website. With the big group photo, I honestly thought id stumbled on to a website for a soapy parlour. 

image.png.c44fd5512a554f855ea80daed41c5e27.png

6 minutes ago, gamini said:

The rants against the PM are a rather childish Farang thing. The same posters have done the same thing to other PM's.  They appear very ignorant of Thai politics. They don't seem to accept the fact that the PM still has a lot of support in Thailand. This is due to the fact that they are all fed up with most previous governments and politicians. Many prefer the army because they were  fed up with all the street mobs and the rampant corruption. I don't support a military government. But in my many years here I have seen far worse ones and far more corrupt. 

Really begs the question as to why he didn’t indicate standing for election or even allowed himself to be a nominated PM IF he has lots of support that you indicated. 

2 hours ago, gamini said:

Aaaaah...finally! Jamie is back!

I have been waiting for the thai'er- than- thai to thaixplain to me, what I don't understand!

"I don't support a military government"...is that the same as "I am not a racist, but..."?!

"Worse" is in the eye of the beholder, me thinks!

Far more corrupt?

I highly doubt the "far" part!

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Just more media publicity in an attempt to enhance his appeal for the upcoming election. All part of his very visible election campaign.

Illegal for all other Parties but OK for him and the Junta Party.

You mean an election, that will never ever dever-rever happen :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

3 hours ago, gamini said:

How do we know he has  support?? Its  not  like there was  a  vote  or something!

Archived