10 arrested for sharing content about tourist’s Koh Tao rape claim

webfact

13 hours ago, Cadbury said:

All Titanium members are in the book and first off the rank. Be ready for a knock on the door.

Now I'm really worried. At my age I don't think I could spend the next 30 years sleeping on stone floors and eating that songtam, toxic waste stuff and that bell ringing. And who would look after all the farm cats?

Dear me, Thailand; land of surprises.

Got to go. A tank has just stopped outside!!!

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I think after the election and the PM remains in power, all comments on this website will be locked on all political and police stories.

Hard to say if they will begin to track us down or not.

Have to sit in our homes in complete silence... 

The repeal of the infamous Computer Crimes Act should be a major priority for parties hoping to seize the reins of power in February's general election

This catch-all legislation, as the Facebook arrests clearly show, is being used to intimidate and silence an already cowed electorate and mass media and is bound to stifle open debate on vital national issues in the run-up to polling day.

Any leader bold who pledges to give it the elbow and also lift the ludicrous ban on allowing women recruits into the police academy could have the makings of a winning ticket.

23 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

The repeal of the infamous Computer Crimes Act should be a major priority for parties hoping to seize the reins of power in February's general election

This catch-all legislation, as the Facebook arrests clearly show, is being used to intimidate and silence an already cowed electorate and mass media and is bound to stifle open debate on vital national issues in the run-up to polling day.

Any leader bold who pledges to give it the elbow and also lift the ludicrous ban on allowing women recruits into the police academy could have the makings of a winning ticket.

Unless that is an opposing party promises something new and shiny for each voter ... 

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Koh Tao had been infamous worldwide after two British backpackers were brutally killed in 2014. 

Not to mention the many 'OTHER' instances of crimes against young farang women, disappearances, etc. since them two..........

The slimy tentacles of the Koh Tao crime lords reach out again coil around and strangle opinion and truth.

Either the stories are not getting out into the mainstream, or kids as kids do, don't believe it can happen to them.

Don't go there!

Archived