'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

‘I’M NO CHILD BRIDE’ 

Thai girlfriend, 40, of Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims as she slams rumours Brit cave drama hero has 12-year-old child bride

Woranan Ratrawiphukkun, who has been with the Brit for seven years, spoke out after the Tesla tycoon's latest outrageous claims

By Jon Lockett

vu.jpg

Woranan Ratrawiphukkun - known as Tik - has been with Vernon Unsworth for seven years //FACEBOOK

THE girlfriend of the Brit cave rescue hero dubbed a "paedo" and "child rapist" by Elon Musk has branded the billionaire's outrageous allegations laughable.

The 40-year-old - known as Tik - told the Thai news website Coconuts: "The news about him being married to a 12-year-old child is laughable."

Tik, who shares a rural home with Unsworth near Chiang Rai, added: "Vern is a kind person. He rarely has an argument with anyone, and everybody loves Vern.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7182963/thai-girlfriend-vernon-unsworth-elon-musk-child-bride/

-- The SUN 2018-2018-09-06

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed on the Sun article the last image of his GF they captioned her name as 'Tike' instead of 'Tik'...you can't make this stuff up...

then again what can you expect from British tabloids...they love to push stereotypes...unless I'm reading too much into it

I feel sorry for Unsworth getting this abuse

20 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

She sure does not look 40 years old.....It must be Asian Pearl Cream!

Image result for asian pearl cream

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.. Science does back up these sayings. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun’s rays.

Just now, Jeremy50 said:

Musk didn't get to where he is by being irrational. He has information that we don't, I would surmise. 

or another agenda completely.

I wonder if he isn't trying to discredit himself and thus draw down Tesla's stock price even further after lackluster results, negative reports and rumors of going private.

33 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

It will be settled for a million after legal fees, apology and secrecy

Meanwhile the share price of his companies will plummet, to be snatched up by the cognoscenti which will more than cover the afore-mentioned million.

Vernon to my mind has done absolutely nothing wrong that deserves this slur on his reputation, and without his swift action bringing real professionals to the cave rescue, it would probably have been a body recovery mission. Musk has shown himself to be a piece of trash, who hopefully will now be funding Vernons retirement in style.

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Vernon to my mind has done absolutely nothing wrong

You mean stepping up to a microphone and very crudely insulting someone in front of millions of people is "nothing wrong"? Vern started this ordeal. Vern is now getting a dose of his own medicine.

vu.png.1e6103133784ff73fa6dd282c26fc89d.png

1 hour ago, Jeremy50 said:

Musk didn't get to where he is by being irrational. He has information that we don't, I would surmise. 

People who are brilliant on one field, can be total morons on others. 

Musk is a bit petty person, who don't know when to stop. 

1 hour ago, BoganInParasite said:

Musk needs to be liberated from some of his millions.

Musk is a liar and sounds very similar to Mr. Donald Trump. He should be liberated of his millions and his company. The number of people who were once interested in his Tesla has now declined by thousands.

Exactly the kind of defamation that ought to result in a big payday for Vern. Elon Musk is another finger-pointer

who needs to mind his own business. I can remember being involved with a 37 year old woman who looked especially young. I frequently got insane accusations from jealous Americans and Brits, accusing me of all manner of sick things.

Thailand has very strict defamation laws. This bloke could benefit from them.

1 hour ago, manarak said:

or another agenda completely.

I wonder if he isn't trying to discredit himself and thus draw down Tesla's stock price even further after lackluster results, negative reports and rumors of going private.

They say that there is a very fine line between being a genius and insanity. No doubt Musk is the former,  or was,  but perhaps the balance has tipped towards insanity ,  not only his outrageous claims against the diver but also taking Tesla private, then not, then will and now not.  What next ?

My guess would be that Elon Musk has never spent any time with Mr Unsworth and knows absolutely nothing about him. What he has done, like millions of people around the world, is assumed that an elderly white man living in Thailand has been attracted by those imagined 'delights' that Thailand had gained a reputation for. The original accusation of 'pedo' was just a quick, arrogant, remark made in anger. 

Wouldn't it be nice if the Thai authorities felt enough about the time and effort Vern Unsworth made in the cave rescue to use this case in its attempts to defend Thailands good honor and reputation instead of arresting people who shared the Koh Tao F.B. post. Defending Vern Unsworth would go a long way in repaying the goodwill foreigners have shown in the rescue of the wild boars and also show those people who have defended him that Thailand cares.

12 minutes ago, harrycallahan said:

Probably not a pedo but any man who spends years in Pattaya has a bag of embarrassing dirt behind them. Does he risk having a billionaire dig that up? 

Well I have been to Pats, do you think because l have folk could dig dirt up on me...? ?

But, in LOS money perhaps could buy liars to say anything...?

Musk is a megalomaniac, similar to Thumper Trump, & needs to be put in his place!!

He got S***s -up b/c someone thought little of his submarine idea!!

Musk being an expert in cave rescues etc..... against worldwide experts who attended the rescue!! 

He should stick to making cars!! 

1 hour ago, Jeremy50 said:

If you follow the news about Tesla and his antics I would highly disagree with you. While he might have been a business genius for a long time it seems that he has burned out and became a lunatic. He seems to think he is above everybody else and attacks everybody who does not comment on his affairs in a flattering way. I would be surprised if he will not be removed as CEO in the near future, this is no longer a startup and there are powerful shareholders who will not tolerate the man managing their investment behaving like a school yard bully

2 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.. Science does back up these sayings. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun’s rays.

Indeed, my wife (pic) was 53 in this pic dsc03303.jpg

Archived