Call for charges to be dropped in Koh Tao alleged rape case

snoop1130

12 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Any link to a credible source that confirms your claim would be welcome

Sadly no link but a credible UK source close to the case and victim. Whether it gets into the public domain remains to be seen. The UK and Thailand do a lot of trade and just like the Thais business first.

21 hours ago, Nip said:

the DNA has been tested and is Asian.

So a woman is raped in Thailand, tries to report to the Thai police (2 different police stations) and is refused, then flies to the Uk and reports it to the police.

How long does a semen sample remain testable in a woman's vagina?

Must have been at least 3 days old by the time she could have had a UK police testing.

Doesn't seem credible to me.

(not that a 3 day old semen sample inside a woman proves rape even if still viable for testing)

I can't even find information stating it's possible to differentiate between fresh Asian and Caucasian semen samples.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

So a woman is raped in Thailand, tries to report to the Thai police and is refused, then flies to the Uk and reports it to the police.

How long does a semen sample remain testable in a womans vagina?

Must have been at least 3 days old by the time she could have had a UK police testing.

Doesn't seem credible to me.

(not that a 3 day old semen sample inside a woman proves rape even if still viable for testing)

Nothing in life is credible to a closed mind. Thankfully I've reached higher level in my time on this orb and have the ability to analyise and rationalise and in this matter have concluded it's more likely that the young girl is telling the truth than perhaps the most corrupt and conniving police force on Plannet earth.

Good. Now maybe the western bias against Thailand media will learn to stop jumping the gun every time a woman cries rape in Thailand before any proof is substantiated.

As I`ve already mentioned on other threads, I doubt the woman in question we be making an appearance to clarify her rape allegation at any time soon. 

47 minutes ago, Nip said:

Nothing in life is credible to a closed mind. Thankfully I've reached higher level in my time on this orb and have the ability to analyise and rationalise and in this matter have concluded it's more likely that the young girl is telling the truth than perhaps the most corrupt and conniving police force on Plannet earth.

If I were the RTP, I would have already removed you from Thailand with a big red stamp in your passport.

My advice, stay in your home county where the laws are more to your liking.

55 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Is there some reason that they have distorted the young woman's voice so much that you can barely understand what she is saying if at all?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stay-away-from-rape-island-teenager-warns-backpackers-z2779whlw

The western media are wallowing in this. So by disguising the voice do they believe this makes the woman`s vague account appear more credible? So who was the mysterious guy she alleges was standing over her on the beach? No description or any details given. 

All she can do is warn others not to visit under anonymity but refuses to clarify her statement in the open either in the UK or in Thailand.  I`m still calling BULL on this farce.

23 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Ok, how about I take you to Australia and show you my wife's grave where she committed suicide after going through 3 years of hell through the courts after 3 local youths broke into our house while I was working night shift and bashed and raped her. Those scumbags got 12 years jail and everything was proven without a reasonable doubt. My wife lived that night over and over for 3 years and then she had to live it all over again in the court. So don't you ever judge my wife and call her a liar, cheat or thief like you have done in your previous post.

my 14 year old daughter was raped and thrown from a train to her death in Sydney , the culprit walked because he had police friends,  same as we see in Thailand. Unfortunately there are crooked cops everywhere especially here in Thailand as can be seen constantly, not saying that is the case here but trying to make this out as being made up before any evidence can be shown can be a stretch especially here where we see so many corrupt police and what they do to protect themselves and others they know

something puts this incident apart from the past "rapes" "assaults" etc on Koh Tao.

Firstly Big Joke was sent to investigate,all the way from Bangkok,previous incidents generally were ignored until a big splash was made in the papers.

Secondly, within a few days The Thai Government went to the British Embassy to explain the circumstances,to my knowledge, the Thais never went so soon to explain over other incidents.

To me, it seems someone wants this over and done with very very soon.A lot of effort is being made very quickly and from on very high up.

The old phrase, methinks he do protest to much, springs to mind

1 hour ago, seajae said:

my 14 year old daughter was raped and thrown from a train to her death in Sydney , the culprit walked because he had police friends,  same as we see in Thailand. Unfortunately there are crooked cops everywhere especially here in Thailand as can be seen constantly, not saying that is the case here but trying to make this out as being made up before any evidence can be shown can be a stretch especially here where we see so many corrupt police and what they do to protect themselves and others they know

You`re the third poster to claim their daughter was raped concerning this case on these threads. This still does not mean the girl in question is telling the truth.

As regarding the other rapes and deaths in Koh Tao, as I`ve said, it should be investigated as to what and with whom these young tourists are getting involved with on those islands. I don`t believe the crackpot conspiracy theories that there are psychos connected to the head man committing these crimes and then covered up. But I do believe the B2 are innocent.

Try looking into those foreign run weird cults and exactly how they operate and what they are doing behind the scenes.

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If I were the RTP, I would have already removed you from Thailand with a big red stamp in your passport.

My advice, stay in your home county where the laws are more to your liking.

From the evidence of your limited intellect displayed here on TV If I needed advice you would certainly be the last one I would approach. You make about as much sense as a barbers cat. 

On 9/8/2018 at 11:29 AM, BritManToo said:

The Met take everything a woman says seriously. Walk past a woman in a Train station, and she accuses you, you get arrested.

The RTP have had plenty of false claims to learn from, black French policeman accused by teenage Brit. Tuk-tuk drivers accused by the Aussie boganI would suggest the RTP are a lot more sensible about women making unsupported allegations than the Met have ever been.

Why waste everyone's time and money on specious complaints. 

If I had to bet, I'd probably be inclined to think the girl is telling the truth

I have never met a girl who wanted to be famous for being raped by a stranger on a beach

She has nothing to gain by lying, there is no compensation money involved in something like this and she will always be known as "the koh tao rape girl" 

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

I have never met a girl who wanted to be famous for being raped by a stranger on a beach

She has nothing to gain by lying, there is no compensation money involved in something like this

I've met two (one accused me, and I know I didn't do it, one accused a friend, and I know he didn't do it), and that French policeman met a third (and the police found CCTV evidence that he didn't do it).

White women like to make false accusations of rape, it's currently very popular (#metoo).

If you can't understand that, you'll probably be next.

Thailand does have a victim compensation scheme for foreigners injured in Thailand (1Mbht/claim)

But I don't believe false rape allegations are about compensation, it appears to me, to be a form of mental illness mainly manifesting in white women (one reason I have nothing to do with them).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 8:13 AM, Bundooman said:

I have never read such utter nonsense from a supposedly, 'Brit' - regarding the UK Metropolitan Police. 

I would view such biased comments as petty revenge or just plain vitriol against authority! Worthless drivel!

Correct. The UK police are too busy investigating hate crime on Facebook or youtube.

Archived