Thailand sex cult: Foreign tourists claim rape and sexual assault at Koh Phangan yoga retreat

rooster59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DeusExMachinaBKK said:

Lol, what a bunch of retards. 

I wouldn't exactly say they are a bunch of retards (  Only the RTP fulfill that role).   But Just like in the past going to see so-called Indian gurus,  who are no more than scammers,  they are just trying to escape reality. Think they can find something that does not exist. Yoga is just another example of how so many people are gullible.   If they get of their backsides and do some hard work,  rather then sitting cross legged filling their imagination with starry dreams,  they actually might feel more fulfilled.

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Did the Thai Police receive any previous complaints ?

The KPG Police refused the complaints about the rape on KT because KT is outside their jurisdiction

What is the difference between theft/robbery and rape in terms of jurisdiction ?

“It definitely felt like a cult, he put a spell over us and people had completely blind trust in him and his spiritual powers,” one woman told the Guardian.

Fools.

“Definitely felt like a cult”. How would you know?

“...put a spell over us”. So you remember?

”..spiritual powers”. Drugs and alcohol.

I personally know many who have attended this place...and they would refute such tales...

B****x

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Stupid people .

Willingly joined a group , willingly participated in all the activities .

Happy there whilst it lasted , now its all over , complaining about being taken advantage of  .

Welcome to the real World boys & girls .

Not much different to the guys who immerse themselves in the "Pattaya lifestyle" and then complain about being taken advantage of when the girls go back to Issan and leave them on their own .

I would think that there would be a lot of STDs being passed around in this group.  "Honest darling ,I got it off the toilet seat".

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

It gets even worse !!!!!!!

I've spent the last few years paying Asian girls for some action............and THAT Guru has been getting paid to service Western girls !!!!!!!!!

Knew that I should have gone to KPG , rather than Pattaya.............things may have been so much different?

Learn mass hypnotism mate.

i remember reading about this place on tripadvisor, not surprised it's made the news reading the negative reviews

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g303907-d3654061-Reviews-Agama_Yoga-Ko_Pha_Ngan_Surat_Thani_Province.html

following this type of cult is no different to following a religion

We westerners prefer our religions to ‘guilt’ people into silence and shame on the rather shaky faith that if it isn’t spoken of, then it does not exist.  What happened in this cult is the same use of The ‘Color of Authority’ that has debauched Christianity and every other institution of the West. 

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

It gets even worse !!!!!!!

I've spent the last few years paying Asian girls for some action............and THAT Guru has been getting paid to service Western girls !!!!!!!!!

Knew that I should have gone to KPG , rather than Pattaya.............things may have been so much different?

You like intellectual content like this? 

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Did the Thai Police receive any previous complaints ?

The KPG Police refused the complaints about the rape on KT because KT is outside their jurisdiction

It was out of their jurisdiction, so why did they make a stolen property report?  If they can take a stolen property report, property stolen during a rape, why not the rape report?

25 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

This I`ve said in the past, the police should be looking more into these cults and investigate whether there is more connections with these cults and the deaths and rapes in Koh Tao and other mysterious happenings to tourists in those island regions.

Yes, I suppose if you're looking for more scapegoats, then this bunch of brainwashed fools would fit the bill quite nicely.

6 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...Thailand sex cult: Foreign tourists claim rape and sexual assault at Koh Phangan yoga retreat..."

Oh Boy!

"...Fourteen female tourists have claimed they were raped and sexually assaulted by a guru at a world renowned yoga retreat located on Koh Phangan..."

This is going to be international news of the most salacious kind, especially coming on the heels of the purported rape on Koh Tao. Further, the arrests of the people who shared the story on Facebook are going to be plastered all over the stories.

It is sad; Thailand, had you taken the British woman's story of being raped on Koh Tao seriously and done everything possible to get to the bottom of it, this particular story wouldn't be as bad. However, as you didn't, you are going to get slaughtered. And, you deserve it.

Get ready for global headlines, the re-hash of all the Koh Tao stories, the re-hash of the recent alleged rape, and every salacious story editors can think of to add in.

If Thailand's recent focus had been the well-being and safety of tourists, especially female tourists, then perhaps the up-coming stories might have been sympathetic. However, Thailand chose a different path; shoot the messenger and protect the tourism dollar at all costs.

Ain't karma a b****!

It would seem that it's only a problem when the rape is supposedly committed by a Thai on a farang. That's okay. They get angry when a farang gets to do the raping, taking the opportunity away from the totally honest people on Koh Tao.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did the Thai police refuse to record the original complaints?

surely not: it was a complaint about 2 nicked golden fountain pens (higher brand), duly taken note of  --  at that time, no other wrongdoings or niceties were reported to them

Archived