Thailand sex cult: Foreign tourists claim rape and sexual assault at Koh Phangan yoga retreat

rooster59

The British Media newspapers will be having a field day on this as its their bread and butter 

it will make no difference to the Tourists  who will still visit Koh Tao,   Koh Phangan and other islands 

the woman should have reported this at the time  might have made a difference 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Enlightenment of the Gullible

Guru: "I will bring you to Nirvana thought the sexual act, the infinite merging of Yoni and Lingham, of the sublime Tantra of the Chakra arising like a serpent entering the folds of the universal nether if you are so willing?"

Female Aspirant:  "OK!"
<after the retreat>
Female Aspirant:1  "He promised me 'Nirvana' but I still have to take my anti-depressants"
Female Aspirant:..nnn  "We feel the same as did before we came for the retreat."
Female Aspirant 14:  "MeToo!"
***Rape!!!***

It only took one report to catalyst the storm for Jimmy Saville and the rest.....can just imaging the millions of people that are going to be blacklisted, barred from Thailand for life when the dominoes fall and the rest start reporting sexual crimes.

Well, I'll let others comment on the topic...but that video...the cops were more interested in seeing this guru and didn't give a hoot about the m/c riders without helmets...well perhaps the chap on the m/c  had one hidden, Ha!

To the people that use the words stupid, idiot and retard as descriptive words of others on their posts. The education system failed you if you believe you are competent to call others derogatory names. Your parents failed to teach you manners and human decency.  Time still remains for you to grow up and be a man that does not need to resort to derogatory name calling to argue a position or boost your ego. ? 

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

To the people that use the words stupid, idiot and retard as descriptive words of others on their posts. The education system failed you if you believe you are competent to call others derogatory names. Your parents failed to teach you manners and human decency.  Time still remains for you to grow up and be a man that does not need to resort to derogatory name calling to argue a position or boost your ego. ? 

Nerd ?

Just a word about meditation though. If you have time to do it then it is good for you, either if you want meditate on a particular path or simply as a form of relaxation. Many people think they have to go to someone like a Guru and learn this way and that and that just isn't true. Yoga exercises are good for massaging internal organs, such as kidneys, liver etc. The point is that one can do it confines of one's own home and not waste money Gurus and the like.

3 hours ago, nodomino said:

We westerners prefer our religions to ‘guilt’ people into silence and shame on the rather shaky faith that if it isn’t spoken of, then it does not exist.  What happened in this cult is the same use of The ‘Color of Authority’ that has debauched Christianity and every other institution of the West. 

Somehow I dont see a bunch of hippies getting hustled into to some hot vagois action by a Romanian con man as equal to any philosophical concept, argument or construct other than "there is a sucker born every minute".

55 minutes ago, maddox41 said:

How do people fall for this shit??, 

Doing yoga is 1 thing but letting a so called guru bang you and then realise it later that they were under a spell hmmmm  they must be either very insecure people in everyday life  or just retarded

I would have to guess, retarded. 

1 hour ago, maddox41 said:

How do people fall for this shit??, 

Doing yoga is 1 thing but letting a so called guru bang you and then realise it later that they were under a spell hmmmm  they must be either very insecure people in everyday life  or just retarded

How could you fall for your wife ?!

Are they gullible idiots? Of course they are. That's an easy call. Since when is Romania the best place to find legit yoga gurus?

Is this guru a scum bag? Yes, but I would have sex with all of those women too if I could.

I see the important point as follows: 

These women DID NOT leave the place immediately after these alleged sexual assaults occurred. Also appears that, at the time the alleged assaults occurred, there was no report of sexual assault to the Thai police. 

I think rape should be punishable by castration, but this is just another example of Western women agreeing to have sex for receiving something in return ("enlightenment" in this case), then deciding later to claim rape when they realize they didn't get what they wanted.

Archived