Elder brother arrested after text message: I have just killed a man - don't tell anyone

rooster59

Elder brother arrested after text message: I have just killed a man - don't tell anyone 

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTQ5OS83NDk5NzMwLzE0LmpwZw==.jpg
Image: Sanook 

An elder brother texted his younger sibling saying he had just killed a man but not to tell anyone.

But the younger brother told the cops and this led to his sibling's arrest.

The story started when four men in a black Toyota Vios were shot at after eating at a Khao Tom (boiled rice with condiments) restaurant.

Sunthorn, 31, the driver, was injured but Khwanchai, 30, in the rear right passenger seat was hit in the neck and died. 

The incident happened on the Asia Highway heading north in the Bang Pahan area of Ayuthaya north of Bangkok. 

Diaw, the elder brother contacted his younger sibling to say look after yourself and our relatives and don't misbehave like me.

"I have just shot a man. If I didn't get him he would have got me".

Despite telling his brother not to reveal the content of the Line message investigators put pressure on the brother and he did.

This led police to a four story set of rooms in Uthai district of Ayuthaya where cops busted down the door of room 417 and found evidence of drug taking but no people.

Further inquiries and examination of CCTV led them to room 120 where Diaw, his girlfriend and another suspect in the shooting were found. 

No weapons were found and the suspects deny involvement.

Source: Sanook 

1536325026211.jpg

He forgot to tell his younger brother to make sure to delete the message.

39 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

The stupidity of Thai criminals never ceases to amaze me,shot someone dead then send a text about it,if this guy actually had a brain he could be dangerous.

Good thing for it to stay that way.

5 hours ago, CLW said:

Kudos to the younger brother that he informed the police and didn't covet up his brother.

Despite telling his brother not to reveal the content of the Line message investigators put pressure on the brother and he did

two sides to every story

11 hours ago, ChaoDangChard said:

Its good that the journalist clarified that the boiled rice included condiments, because if it was just only boiled rice, I really would not have known where to go with this....so Im glad he cleared up what would have just been a mess of confusion

Best post I’ve seen in a long time.  

21 hours ago, ChaoDangChard said:

Its good that the journalist clarified that the boiled rice included condiments, because if it was just only boiled rice, I really would not have known where to go with this....so Im glad he cleared up what would have just been a mess of confusion

Agree vital part of story.

16 hours ago, Briggsy said:

What is the purpose and procedure concerning use of the shield shown in the photo? It appears to be an advert more than anything else. Nothing like a bit of self-promotion.

In this particular scene it seems Thais know how to protect themselves from being shot at. But why are they so careless in so many cases when they are at work, e.g. being electrocuted, hands cut off by machine, and a whole lot of other accidents.

38 minutes ago, madusa said:

In this particular scene it seems Thais know how to protect themselves from being shot at. But why are they so careless in so many cases when they are at work, e.g. being electrocuted, hands cut off by machine, and a whole lot of other accidents.

What about the guy on the other side?

And the cameraman??

And the kid???

It looks like dangerous bravado to me. First job is to secure the area. The police probably chose this photo to be used as it 'looks really good'.

17 hours ago, Briggsy said:

What is the purpose and procedure concerning use of the shield shown in the photo? It appears to be an advert more than anything else. Nothing like a bit of self-promotion.

Technical term is a 'ballistic shield'. Usually carried by the 'first footer' when the team raid a premise's as they are doing here.

It's just a 21st century version of the good old shield carried by swordsmen.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:31 AM, marko kok prong said:

The stupidity of Thai criminals never ceases to amaze me,shot someone dead then send a text about it,if this guy actually had a brain he could be dangerous.

The fact he killed someone would suggest he is dangerous anyway...

On 9/8/2018 at 3:19 PM, ChaoDangChard said:

It may have been a plug for Khoa tom, his misses may have a cart cause for some strange reason I too feel like eating rice with some condiments.

Archived