Murder suspect almost lynched during crime enactment 

Jonathan Fairfield

Tragic, but I find this part a little unbelievable: the girl's boyfriend had left Thursday night to go with friends to work on a school report and came back at 6am Friday.

That would set alarm bells off in my head if I were an investigating cop at that crime scene.

1) Who buggers off and stays out all night working on school stuff? Especially in Thailand?

2) Were the boyfriend and girlfriend fighting?

3) Had she threatened to break up with him?

4) Check the bank account of the step-father - any large deposits recently that can't be accounted for?

5) Who was the boyfriend with? Females? Any romantic links between him and another girl?

6) Did the boyfriend want to break up with the girlfriend but couldn't find a way out without losing face?

I hope none of these are the case, but if I was a detective I'd sure as heck be asking these questions.

52 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes because him saying he did it and also evidence of him being there isn't enough.

I'm not disputing that he isn't guilty, I'm saying mob rule isn't the way to deal with this.

Incidentally the Police said he had confessed, not necessarily "him saying it".

On 9/9/2018 at 1:41 AM, Chelseafan said:

Yes, mob justice should always come before a court deciding whether the defendant is innocent or guilty.

If we had a justice system that the people could count on, that would be quite a different situation. Most here know that is just not the case. An impartial and  competent judge? Hello. 

Archived